• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WingClan’s Awakening

Moonfeather let out a small "mrow" of laughter at the curious kits.

"They are very brave. They will end up making amazing warriors. I'm sure of it." Moonfeather spoke gently. She took the lead, but continued to lean on Violetstream, leading the queen to the medicine den.

Lilyfoot followed behind closely, just to make sure everything was fine.

Redfoot had returned after a while, some fresh kill clamped in his jaws. Along with him where a few other warriors who had gotten some fresh kill as well.

"Thanks." She dipped her head in thanks at the complement from the warrior. Violetstream thought Moonfeather was very brave herself, protecting the camp even though she was hurt and exhausted. With Moonfeather guiding her, the three she-cats made it to the medicine cats den. "Lay down here." Violetstream helped Moonfeather get settled into a nest and then took a couple paces forward "Hello? I've got an injured cat who needs your help." She called into the back of the den for the medicine cat.

Bramblethorn had sat down at the meeting and looked up at his leader. His chest puffed out when he was named deputy. He stood up dipped his head. "Thank you sir. I vow to be a good deputy for this clan." His head moved up wards with his chest puffed out. The cats that were assembled for the meeting all cheered the new deputy's name. A grin danced on his lips, knowing that his ambition had come true with his hard work and dedication.

Moonfeather layed down on one of the nests in medicine den, the same apprentice that had helped Clownstar was hurrying towards the three She-cat with a bundle of herbs.

Redfoot had decided to check in on everyone, mostly checking to see if anyone needed some food. He peeked his head in to the medicine den. "Is everything okay in here? Anything I can do to help?" He asked.

Lilyfoot nodded her head. "Yes, please bring these three something to eat, they've all earned it." Lilyfoot spoke softly before sitting down facing the two She-cats.

The medicine cat apprentice was quickly working, she had successfully stopped any bleeding on the two cats she was faced with. She had even given moonfeather some herbs for her exhaustion.

Violetstream sat down with a sigh. "Thank you." She dipped her head to the medicine apprentice as she was working. Today had been a rather eventful day. Her and the kits had made their way here just to ask if they could join. She never anticipated she would be a part of a battle so soon. It had been a long while since she had been in one. She wouldn't say she missed it, she quite enjoyed the life of peace she had made in twolegplace for her and her kits. She had broken the warrior code by accepting and eating kittypet food, but she didn't think it mattered since she wasn't in a clan anymore. And she had already broken it by having Oliver, Sunny and Owl. She wasn't supposed to be seeing or falling in love with the Wingclan tom, but she had found herself unable to stay away. Later she had found out she was going to have his kits which would've been fine if they had not been born with wings. It was obvious then that she had broken the code and she had been cast out with three newborn kits. It had been a horrible situation, but at least she had gotten three beautiful, brave kits out of it.

Reminiscing on her day and the past had made her remember she needed to officially ask about joining. First, she wanted to make sure Moonfeather and Lilyfoot would be ok and well. And maybe eat that prey that Redfoot was going to bring them. She hoped they had fish in the pile. If not, then she'd just be trying something new. Anyways, after getting settled she'd go ask.

Moonfeather looked up as Redfoot brought back three pieces of prey, varrying in what it was. Moonfeather let Lilyfoot and Violetstream pick out what they wanted first, as she was currently busy chewing on nasty tasting herbs. She didn't fuss about the herbs, because of the fact that there was something nice to eat after she was done.

She made a small face at the next bit of herbs she was being forced to eat.

"After all this settles down, I can show you and your kits around the camp Violetstream. If you'd like that is?" Moonfeather offered in between the herbs she was currently eating.

Violetstream chose a plump mouse from the pile that Redfoot had brought. She dipped her head in thanks to him as he passed and then started devouring the rabbit. It tasted good, though the fur was a bit irritating to eat around. She preferred fish over this. Maybe she could fish some up later if she could find a good pond or lake that had some. Though, she was just happy to be eating. She didn't even realize how hungry she had been.

She looked up as Moonfeather spoke. "Oh, yes, thank you." She smiled, "I would like to ask your leader if I can officially join the clan first but after that's said and done I would really enjoy a tour of this place when your feeling well enough to do it. I know the kits would enjoy it as well."

"It's always fun to show the new comers around. Plus, I just loving hearing stories from kits, and elders, and I'm always interested in helping with the queen's if they need it." Moonfeather said before digging into a squirrel.

Lilyfoot nodded in agreement. "Moonfeather is pretty much just a big, over grown kit." The elder let out a small "mrow" of laughter.

"Hey, it's always good to be able to hear the stories of old, and hear made up tales from kits. There's also the fact that all the queens are always kind. And I like being around kind, fun loving cats!" Moonfeather purred happily.

Violetstream gave a mrrow of laughter. These cats were really nice, already welcoming her in and offering help. She already knew she was gonna like living in this clan. "Well, I do have to agree. When I was a kit I loved going to the elder's den and listening to all their stories. They were all very kind and patient with us annoying kits even when we were rude."

She remembered one day she had been wrestling with another kit and had accidentally woken up an elder who had been sleeping by stepping on her tail. She remembered apology so many times to that elder who just smiled and said it was alright. Her birth clan had all been so nice and kind to her, and then they had thrown her out instead of helping the first time mother.

She purred. This clan wasn't like that. She didn't have wings of her own, so they could all tell she was either a loner or a former clan cat, yet they seemed happy to invite her into the clan.

Clownstar had set eyes on violet stream, he was in love… for the first time. Soon he peeked into the med den. he ran away scared, because violetstream might think hes werid or what not, but soon he headed to the med den, asking to help out

"Oh, hello." Violetstream turned and greeted the new cat, recognizing him as the cat who stood and spoke to the clan, the meeting they had missed while heading to the medicine den. She stood to face Clownstar. "I'm guessing you're the leader of this clan."

“Yes I am, I heard you are visiting, your kits are very weel behaved. In favor for saving cats lives. Would you like to stay with us?” Clownstar said

heart paw walked in “ooo looks like Clownstar has got a crush”

”heart paw, what did i say about this, you always say that!”

but it was true, Clownstar did have a crush.

Violetstream disregarded what the apprentice had said. She knew how mischievous apprentices could be and knew sometimes it was best to ignore them and their teasing. She turned back to Clownstar. "Yes, I would love to. I was actually going to ask you if we could stay, so that works quite perfectly, thank you." She dipped her head in respect and thanks towards the clan leader.

Clownstar dipped his head in honor, flying to get some prey, while he was caught up with Squidfoot

“Clown Star!”
”yes?”
”there a meeting with all leaders, and deputy’s have to come to”
Clownstar rushed to get Bramblethorn, hoping he would be okay with coming

“We have to head to a meeting now. It’s important”

- he took flight heading to the meeting hoping bramblethorn would follow -

clownstar entered the hissing and grappling, he sat down in his spot in the board, Leading bramblethorn to his spot

”everystar you always do this! Stop it and give my clan, RIVERCLAN food!“ Dropstar hissed

”I will I will, we have had a busy state right now, mostly due to wingclans war” Everystar said

”my clan is complaining about the heat and that we have no access water, we need a stream!” Beestar Windclans leader grumbled

soon, it was the deputy’s turn to take a talk into the worse news

Bramblethorn sat in his spot and listened to the leaders. It seemed like every clan was having problems lately. Windclan had no water, Riverclan needed food, and Wingclan was in a war with Shadowclan. The only ones who had no problems were Shadowclan.

Bramblethorn, being the bold cat he was, tried inserting Wingclan's problems in the discussion as well. Their clan needed to be heard. "Something must be done about Shadowclan. They had no reason to attack us the way they did."

(I believe so! You can do both, it's pretty much what I did!)

Moonfeather sighed. "The leaders are so busy, it's worrying me." She muttered, mostly to herself. She looked out and then she finished her squirrel.

Lilyfoot nodded to what Moonfeather had said. "It is worrying, I just hope everything will be ok for all of the clans." The elder spoke softly.

Nightshade had decided to check in on the other warriors. Her lanky form easily weaved in and out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back