• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WingClan’s Awakening

Moonfeather jolted slightly and turned to look at Clownstar.

"So sorry! I found these kits with out a mother and I got a bit concerned.. so I thought I'd help." She sputtered.

"But yes! We are going to war with Shadowclan. Can I ask why?" Moonfeather tilted her head, staring at the leader.

She was confused, and conflicted.

Bramblethorn had heard the meeting and was excited for a chance at becoming deputy. It was always an ambition of his, a dream of becoming a loyal deputy to his clan, but now he could realize that. He'd have to work hard to prove himself in the coming battle.

Oliver had shrunken down as the new cat approached. One cat had been easier for him to handle. Sunny seemed like she was itching to break into the conversation, but Oliver tried to keep her mouth shut with his tail.

”yes it’s okay, I can’t explain more, but take this kits to the lost kit section. It has everything they need, please wacthover to, we don’t want to lose one.“ Clownstar said, Ticked off, but hiding it-

- he was taken to other duty’s, as he flew to a meeting held by starclan -

"You can't take us!" Sunny hissed as the other cat flew off, spitting Oliver's tail out of her mouth.

Oliver was in awe at how gracefully the cat flew while he himself didn't know how to yet. Then he realized their situation and snapped out of it. "What about Owl?" He asked Sunny in a more hushed voice.

Moonfeather nodded. "Let's be quick and find your other sibling. Then I can get you all into the camp safely." Moonfeather looked around for another kit, her gaze searching over the open field.

Meanwhile moonfeather sister, Nightwing, a small all black she cat with striking green eyes, was already there Infront of the rock where the leader would sit.

Moonfeather kept the two kits close by as she searched for a third kit.

- Clownstar saw the cat and asked her to move, but Nightwing wouldnt nudge, so he hollered for the patrol to come and help him - “what a stubborn cat my sister came out to be. “

Nightwing lowered her head and sighed, flicking her tail as she sat away from everyone.

Moonfeather tried to hurry with her search, but she was finding it difficult.

- he let nightwing go and checked where they were, - “‘there not in the den! Where have they gone are they okay? He worried, never had he worried more -

Oliver and Sunny went on searching for Owl. Sunny kept her eyes glaring at Moonfeather, still suspicious of the she-cat. Oliver was, however, grateful for the help Moonfeather provided them and hoped all Wingclan cats were like that. They padded along and eventually saw a light brown and beige little winged kitten who was staring up in awe at a tree. Oliver and Sunny raced over to him. "Owl!" Oliver hollered.

Owl tore his gaze from the tree and looked over to his siblings. "Hey." He said nonchalantly, "Do you think I can ever climb that high. The view must be incredible from up there." Owl had always had this weird fascination with sitting high in trees. Its how he got his name, he liked to sit and watch things from afar like a wise owl.

"Of course the treehugger would get lost by staring up at a tree." Sunny sneered.

"Who?" Owl asked while going back to look up at the tree.

Sunny just rolled her eyes and replied, "Minnowbrain."

Oliver shook his head, "Owl, this is Moonfeather. She's a Wingclan warrior and we're gonna go to their camp now."

Owl just replied, "Cool." and Oliver had to drag the antisocial kit to face Moonfeather.

- Clownstar greeted the kits and set them with some prey, he soared like a hawk while hunting, and had swift tiny moves at the same time -

Moonfeather was quick to hurry back to the clan, making sure the three kits where In front of her. As she guided them into the clan, she glanced around, all of the warriors the where able to watch where sitting, staring at Clownstar.

The kits followed Moonfeather as she guided them to the camp. They all stared wide-eyed at the camp, amazed at everything. They hadn't been in a clan camp since they were born and hadn't really gotten to experience clan life before being thrown out, their wings giving away that they were kin of Wingclan.

Oliver looked over to the cats that were gathered who stared up at one cat waiting for their leader to speak, "That must be their leader." Oliver whispered to his siblings with a point of his tail. He had been expecting some mean comment from Sunny, but the she-kit, for once, was quiet.

Owl paid close attention to everything around him, like he always did. "Meeting." He decided. He had a vague memory of his former clan having a similar gathering to determine what to do with the litter and their mother.

"Yes, it is a meeting. Sadly from what I've heard, we might be going into battle." Moonfeather spoke softly, guiding the kits to the nursery.

Once she had walked up to the nursery, she looked at the kits. "You'll be alright for now, right? If I leave to see what the meetings about that is." She tilted her head watching the kits.

Nightwing glanced back and seemed to roll her eyes at the sight of Moonfeather hanging around the three kits. "Always with the queen's and the kits, you'd swear she was a queen herself.." Nightwing said, curiously to herself.

- Clownstar ended the meeting and trotted off to moonfeather - “the kits are safe now, but not the clan. theres talk that shadowclan will come here, I don’t know how. When, nor why. But it must be something with the rain and the thunder we send “ stay out on patrol”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back