• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Will You Marry Me?

kwon, subin
mood - "small panic" | location - restaurant | outfit
ryu, jihan social social

Q1: Please introduce yourself to the audience first.
"Ah, alright."

At the time her hair was gathered up into a bun on the top of her head. Paired with her smiling eyes she gave off a sweet and lovely impression. Putting her two hands on her chest she offered a small bow with her head down and back straight while sitting down on the stool they provided which had been a tad bit too tall for her. "Hello, everyone~"

Upon those words, she sat back up straight with a shy smile and awkward giggle at the end. "My name is Kwon, Subin. I'm 22 years old and I'm currently working as a mukbang host. I am also a chef specializing in Korean and French cuisine and hope to open my own store in Korea within a couple years."

She eyed the camera crew with eyes filled with concern. "Um was that alright?" Then out of nervousness, she brushed her hair behind her ears. "I didn't sound weird right? It is my first time I have someone filming me and I feel like my heart is about to burst." To emphasize both hands were on her heart. "It's totally different than being alone in my room with just one camera to film me. AGHHH"

Letting out a sound of embarrassment she covered her face with her hands unable to finish the interview.

"Hmm hm hmmm~" Humming a tune she was about to go to the location. Knowing herself the best she was gonna make a little snack for herself before going. With eating in mind she fixed herself with a couple of sandwiches filled with ingredients she had left over in her fridge making a grand total of 5.

Q2: You ate quite a bit before leaving aren't you worried about being too full once you get there?
With such a question being asked she could only laugh.

"Aw c'mon. That was only a little snack. I only ate a bit so I don't have to worry about my stomach growling later when I meet my husband."

After finishing her snack she grabbed her purse and left her small apartment. She hasn't told anyone about her signing the contract for this, she wanted to look at her friend's shocked faces when they find out she's on the show. But not telling anyone has only been getting her more excited that it feels like a dream since it was only her that knew.

Calling a taxi she went straight to the planned location with a steadily growing heart. Arriving at the location she thanked the driver and was able to easily spot the crew. With light steps, she was at the entrance reading the red envelope that was given to her. "Hmm, this sounds interesting, I love games like this."

After she finished going through everything with the staff she smiled with a determined expression. "All I have to do is ask questions and answer them right. I got it. Yes. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing." Soon the staff let her go forward after double checking to see if she understood the mission.

Taking her first step inside the building she was greeted and led by the staff towards a room. Seeing as the staff stepped aside after showing her the door she realized that the other person would not be going into the room with her. She soon began to feel a bit shy thinking it would only be her and just one other person.

Opening the door herself, she did as instructed and immediately closed the door. She squinted trying to look into the darkness, but she couldn't tell if the other had arrived yet. Using her hands to feel around she grabbed hold of an object which surface resembled a table. "Nnn, where is the chair..." She muttered to herself beginning to slightly panic as she didn't expect the room to be this dark.

Last edited:

RJH.
location > restaurant
partner > kwon subin Yunn Yunn
outfit >
ost >

Honestly Jihan's haert was hammering in his chest as he sat in the dark room. It had taken him a long time to actually find the bench styled seating at the table. He was sure that he had a large bruise on his hip from when he ran into the corner of the table. He didn't really know what to do during that time, so the male simply entertained himself by singing a bit and messing with the sleeves of his jacket nervously. He had a hard time telling himself to be patient, but he knew that he needed to be. He was sure that his wife was just as nervous, and possibly uncomfortable about the fact she'd be alone in a room with a guy without any light. Of course he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so he did try to keep himself rather composed and calmed down.

What was going through your mind when you were waiting?
"Really nervous? It was hard for me to actually process what was going on. I felt bad for my wife honestly. The longer I sat in the room, the more I felt how uncomfortable and nervous she must've been feeling. That really made me calm down and tell myself not to be insensitive to her feelings. I was really worried she'd find me too forward and it made me worry a lot haha"

He was trying to make space on the bench by pressing himself against the wall as much as possible. He didn't want to make her feel obligated to be close to him and he didn't want to invade her space without her permission. While the male was taking off his jacket in order to get more comfortable, bright light filled the room and immediately made him turn his head, it hurting his eyes. The backs of his hands were pressed against his closed eyes as he whined slightly, feeling a slight headache forming. However Jihan stopped when he heard someone moving around in the room. Swallowing a bit thickly, Jihan didn't know what to do. His brain had stopped working obviously.

When he finally heard the voice of a young woman, Jihan started working again. "A-ah it's actually a booth styled table and seating arrangement, so it's kind of over here" Since the male had pretty much run into everything in order to figure out the layout of the room, he knew relatively where everything was. It took him a bit to actually feel around for where the woman was, touching her wrist pretty lightly. "The corner of the table is pretty annoyingly right there so if you just move over towards me, you should be able to sit comfortably. Try not to trip, but you can always hold onto my arm if you need to"

The male hadn't lived in Korea for that long in all honesty, so his habits and such were a bit, well foreign. He was much more forward than the average Korean and he liked to be pretty comfortable with his friends and potential partners as much as possible. "Sorry about this situation, it's kind of awkward isn't it" Laughing a bit to break the ice, Jihan sat down properly and cleared his throat. "So did your mission card say anything specifically? Like what we were supposed to do? Mine said we were supposed to play a game similar to the one called 20 Questions. But it's a bit odd to start it without being able to see each other?" Laughing again, the model hid his face in his hands, feeling shy already. "Ahh I'm really not good at these things, I'm sorry, I'm so awkward."

Last edited:

KDS.
location > aquarium
partner > kang jiwon Nap Nap
outfit >
ost >

"Y-yah! You can't say those things so easily" Laughing a bit, natural skinship was something the woman always did. Her hand briefly was on the male's arm, a sign of her embarrassment and that she was also quite comfortable. She didn't even notice that she had touched the male as she ran her fingers back through her hair, causing it to fall rather gracefully on her shoulders and around her face, framing it quite prettily. The idol was very satisfied with her partner, despite the image the male had with being a total flirt. She knew that he was very popular with women and had an easy going and rather flirty personality, but most of the men that Dasom had been with were that similar style. It wasn't anything new.

Were you comfortable with Jiwon?
"Mhm, I was really comfortable. I'm actually someone who feels comfortable around others rather quickly, and due to the fact he seemed pretty flustered from my reactions, I felt like he wasn't as composed and predictable as I thought he was originally. Honestly he's really cute haha" -finger gun (shoots hearts tbh) and winks a bit with a flustered laugh- "He's kind of like a puppy in terms of appearance? With the pink shirt and cute hair, it was like fluffy and sparkling all around him. Kind of like he stepped right out of a movie? He's really cute, I honestly look forward to flustering him more kekeke"

She couldn't help but smile a bit at how the male explained why he called out 'jagiya' earlier. Though the male's introduction certainly caught her off guard, mostly because of the rose that was presented to her. "Ahhh what is this?" She asked with a slightly higher tone due to her excitement at the cute gesture. Laughing a bit, the woman took the rose from his hand, bowing as she thanked him for it. Holding it comfortably in her hand, Dasom brought it up closer to her nose in order to smell the sweet flower. "It's really pretty Jiwon-ssi. Thank you again" Smiling a bit, she couldn't help but notice that he was staring at her. She didn't really mind as she figured he was thinking 'what am I supposed to do with this lady as my wife?'

It wasn't surprising as she knew she was a bit.... over the top. In terms of female idols she tried to fit in with them, being a popular idol who had around 11 years of experience under her belt and was known for her sexiness. However she was rather quite the opposite than her stage persona. However what the woman wasn't expecting was the comment that Jiwon stated. Immediately Dasom laughed as she took a step back in order to turn around, fanning her face. "Ahh you're really going to kill me with these comments" She laughed softly before turning around to face Jiwon again.

"Mmmmm, do you think we could get something to drink and walk around a bit together? I'd like to actually check out the aquarium since I didn't really pay attention to it as I was too nervous about meeting you" Laughing a bit, Dasom brushed her bangs away from her eyes and looked at Jiwon, trying to hold eye contact with the male. She really liked his eyes. "Plus I really wanted to have a cliche aquarium date with my husband" Winking cheekily, Dasom let out a noise of embarrassment, shaking her shoulders slightly due to the cringe from her weak attempt at flirting with the other.

Do you like your husband?
-seal claps and laughs from embarrassment- "Yeah, I like him a lot. I mean as a person, I really like him so much, but since I haven't really gotten to know him yet, my feelings aren't really for sure yet. I don't have a doubt in my mind that I won't fall for my husband, but right now I have to play a little hard to get right? If I don't then my mom will scold me for being too easy haha. Ahhh it'll be a challenge for sure"

Last edited:

S h i J u
tumblr_op2i49kGl41qfrcvxo3_540.png

outfit: x

mood: more relaxed and friendly
partner: Naeyeon youngkyun youngkyun

Pear Couple​

Ju nodded, as Naeyeon said she understood him, just glad that she lied for his sake. To put it simply, it made him feel less dumb. "Uhh," he mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck, "yeah, just forget that I mentioned the oppa thing."

His demeanor changed completely after Naeyeon mentioned her fellow love for league. "Really?" he questioned, putting his elbows on the table and leaning in closer a bit. "We are perfect together," he thought out loud, smiling bright enough to show the dimple on his right cheek. In the moment, as he described the gift in a different language, he almost believed that Naeyeon could understand him. He was thankful that she was so attentive towards him; it made him think she would really be the kind of wife he needed.

He smiled, again, as she thanked him for the gift and was quickly relieved to discover that she could eat whatever her heart desired whilst filming. "Good, because food is the only problem solving solution that I know, " the foodie admitted. Without hesitation, he took one of the candies to taste for himself. "Mmm, I'll remember this since you like it."

Ju nodded, agreeing to ditch the cafe for the game room. He honestly didn't mind what they did, whilst Naeyeon was a decisive woman. So, their personalities just happened to work out in that sense. "I don't mind leaving, as long as you're more comfortable. Plus, I'd rather do something than just talk."

He stood up after her with a smirk. "Oh, you think you can win against me?" he prompted, knowing there must have been a competitive side to her if she played league. They walked together downstairs, through the cafe, and outside. With a quick glance, Ju spotted the PC room just down the street. "There," he pointed towards the building. "...is where I will beat Naeyeon, so she'll have to buy me dinner." He spoke the last bit into the camera and winked.

laybaeby laybaeby
tumblr_p22apziL3W1whs0rso2_400.png

s w e e t

n a m e
"We really are." Naeyeon laughed, "I'm a huge League geek, I have a bunch of figures at my house."
She admitted, blushing a bit as she realized how geeky she was sounding at the moment and hid her face in her hands,

"Aw! Your dimple." Nae had the urge too reach out and poke it, so she did. Naeyeon leaned forward and gently poked it, "That's super cute." She giggled before she realized what she had just did and turned bright red, nearly slamming her face into the table in embarrassment. "Sorry, It's just super cute.. A member has dimples and I always poke them.. It's a habit."

At the words, Naeyeon felt the tips of her ears burn. This guy already had way too much effect on her. She stood up and followed him downstairs and down the street. "Uhm, I think you mean, Ju will be paying for the food when Naeyeon beats him?" She snorted, her competitiveness firing up.

They entered the pc room and sat down at two computers in the back so the cameras could be set up. "I'm a Jungle main, I don't know what you play so.. We just pick our best champs and fight to the death?" She suggested, logging into her account.

Q. How do you feel now that you know more about each other?
A. I think I found my soulmate. *laughs, covering her face* He's so kind and cute, and he likes League! I've always wanted to play games with a boyfriend/husband too. He seems a bit nervous too and he kept speaking Mandarin which I found cute.. Maybe he can teach me some?

s w e e t

code by pasta

nam, siyoon
mood - meh| location - ??? | outfit | yokozawa kana Nap Nap

Q: Sooo, how was your first meeting with your wife?
He didn't answer at first. He just stared straight at the pd who asked him the question. Only after gathering his thoughts did he start, "...You know. You sound awfully like my manager."

Realizing he said that out loud he quickly coughed before commenting, "Well we got off to a weird start? She made me speechless if that's a good thing. She's definitely not ordinary."

He didn't say anything more and just smiled.

Faced with the unexpected answer he assumed he actually did get the wrong person and was about to bike away in embarrassment. He would never in his right mind call anyone not to mention a stranger princess. It's all cause of that damn mission card. But he stopped himself and looked around. There was only one other person wearing this ridiculous helmet. And it was the girl in front of him.

Talk about awkward. He thought not showing much of a reaction as the girl inflicted pain on herself. At her questioned he shrugged, leaning forwards on his bike and returning with a vague answer. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." Although he already knew the answer he was just thinking of playing with her until the staff confirmed his identity. His fun was ruined early.

"Oh right." Hearing she was getting on he slightly leaned towards her side to make it easier. Well, that was supposed to be the case. He then felt a slight thump on the side of his head, and then an apology came out too soon for him to process what even happened. "Uh, don't worry about it I'm fine. Is your head ok though?"

Q: Hey! Can't you be more elaborate!? Like what was your first impression of your wife?
Scratching his head he looked up with thought to choose the best words. "She's somewhat slow? A bit of a klutz and meek. I guess she makes people want to take care of her. Or maybe that's just me?"

The mood wasn't exactly what you'd call good. But he didn't know what to do in situations like these. He was used to people calling him insensitive. Being his thick-skinned self he pretended not to hear the other on the back of his bike. "Hey...wife, you're gonna have to hold onto me tight or else you'll fall off."

S h i J u

mood: aiyowei x

Pear Couple​

"You really are a geek," Ju teased her, although it was obvious she was already embarrassing herself by mentioning her League collection to him. He found her deep interest in the game rather precious.

"Oh?!" he exclaimed, in a higher tone, as his body jumped with a slight tremble at the sudden skinship. His hand flew up to cover his dimple and he glanced around at first in shock. Then he began to laugh nervously as he put his other hand to his other cheek and looked over to Naeyeon who was completely freaking out, as well. "Aiyowei˜˜˜" he cried, as she nearly smashed her head on the table, laughing even harder.

Once he had calmed down, he thought over his response to being called cute. "Thank you? I didn't think it was very cute." Still, he understood why that was her initial reaction. "You just scared me."

As Nae shot back her competitive comment, he felt that much more attracted to her character. "No, no, no, no," he sang in response, keeping the competitive atmosphere alive until they arrived at the PC room.

Ju rustled his hair and repositioned himself in the chair, before logging into his account. "Ooooh, a jungler. You must be decent. I'll go mid as Talon," he responded, before leaning back in his chair and looking over at her. "So same team and whoever has the most kills and assists wins?" he gathered.

Q. What do you think of your relationship so far?

Honestly, I think we are very compatible. Since we both really like gaming and I think food? She is more ready to do things and I will just follow along with whatever she wants to do. -smiling- It's just surprising and kind of attractive that she can go from cute to serious within a small amount of time. Her competitiveness is...I don't know...I like it. -pauses- Actually, I was afraid I'd mess up speaking, but when I did she was really understanding and I'm happy she is thoughtful of me. But, now, I really want to tease her in Mandarin without her knowing what I'm saying. -laughs-

Q. What was your reaction to the skinship moment?

-can't stop smiling- I couldn't breath at that skinship moment -starts laughing between sentences- Ahhh, she touched me! Ahh, she thinks I'm cute! Ahh, she's cutely blushing! Ahh, she hurt herself from embarrassment! -pats his cheeks, furiously and sighs- -looks directly into camera- We are a mess.

Last edited:
laybaeby laybaeby

s w e e t

n a m e
"Your my husband! Your supposed to be nice to me." Naeyeon pouted, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms over her chest. "How rude."

"Sorry!" Naeyeon couldn't help but grin at his shocked face and ruffled her hair nervously. "It is very cute. Dimples are the cutest." She shrugged,
pulling out her phone and replying to a text quickly before slipping it back into her pocket and turning towards the computer.

"You're really fueling my competitiveness, this won't end well." She warned him, a teasing smirk ghosting her lips. "Ooh Talon, you're going to win this then, I'll be stuck in the jungle and your playing one of the best champions." She huffed, "It's fine though, may the best one win." She started the queue and they were matched up soon. Naeyeon went Xin zhao for more of a damage jungler for the competition, figuring Cho was too much of a tank to compete.

"I'm against Lee Sin? Ew." Naeyeon huffed quietly and then game started. "I'll gank mid early, give us an even score from the start." She decided,
grabbing her items and heading towards her red buff, asking the top for a leash. She knew she was probably going to lose this competition, but she decided to have fun with it and try her best against him. She wouldn't go down without a fight.

Q. Why did you touch his dimple?
A. *Turns red and glances around herself nervously* It was cute, and he's cute.. I couldn't help it! My member, Mark, has them too and I always poke them so when I saw his, out of impulse I touched it.. His reaction was super cute though.. Should I do it more?

s w e e t

code by pasta

marcus kim

Kang Riel was somehow even more lovely up close. Her eyes flickered with recognition after he introduced himself, and he was surprised to see it. Idols and actors and models were much more notable figures in Korean entertainment, and movie director was an occupation that remained in the shadows unless you did something truly remarkable. Nevermind the fact that he'd already graced the covers of five different magazines; he knew it was mostly because he was more appealing in the looks department than your traditional forty-something year old film critic. Talent always came second with the masses. It was even more of a surprise when she told him she'd watched "some" of his films. Some, plural. Yeah, everyone and their mothers had watched his latest hit, but barely anyone bothered to check out the works that came before it. He didn't bother hiding his surprise as he gave her a bright smile.

Her graceful model front broke when she giggled nervously. "Sure," he replied smoothly, starting to settle back into a relaxed stance as he grew more comfortable with the situation. He figured the best way to help his partner relax would be to act like nothing was strange about their circumstances - it would be better to act like they were just new friends hanging out at the theater instead of "husband and wife," or whatever. "Don't worry about it, we've just met after all. I haven't eaten much today, so grabbing a snack sounds great. I don't want to make this all about myself, but I'm really curious: which of my movies did you watch?" He took her hand gently just to lead her out of the room and towards the concessions, ignoring the sound of shuffling cameramen as they went. Despite the sophisticated vibe she gave off, he got the feeling that he, an actual ball of nervous energy and weird artsy shit on most days, was actually the one who would be better at keeping himself composed on the show. He didn't know how Riel would respond to that more raw side of him anyways.

MinnieMin99 MinnieMin99

RIEL
Mariel Couple <3 allure allure

For a brief moment all Riel could think about was how difficult it would be to live with Marcus. With a smile that enticing she was sure she'd collapse from heart failure and the girl was unsure she'd be able to take such torment for that long. She figured she'd manage somehow. Right off the bat she could tell her new husband was pretty caring and that had her trying to hide the happiest of smiles. From accepting her initial awkwardness to actually taking her hand in his, Riel was pleased. She wasn't a complete wreck when it came to immediate skinship thanks to her job. It the world of modeling it was practically a requirement Riel had gotten used to by now.

By the time the two were back and seated back in the center of theater, her nerves melted. She could feel herself becoming genuinely more relaxed and comfortable as she recount the first time she had seen his movie "Yellow Tea" and absolutely loved it. Without meaning to she had gone into full "Riel the film nerd" mode, smiling while explaining how certain parts made her feel one way while other parts made her feel another. After realizing how she must sound -like an obsessed fangirl no doubt- Riel stopped herself mid-rant and clear her throat awkwardly. "In conclusion, I thought it was an amazing watch. Great job." She gave an embarrassed thumbs up before mentally slapping herself. Riel had told herself not to fangirl over the man and there she was spouting her whole movie critic speech on one of his films. She hoped he found it more endearing than creepy.

They had a few minutes before the movie they had chosen for their date would begin, opting for a comedic horror parody instead of the obvious "first date" option. Riel chuckled at the sour look on the camera men's face after the couple bluntly ignored the direction the staff were trying to send them in; a typical cheesy romance movie. She mentally gave them a gold star for trying, almost trapping them in that plan until they caught sight of the parody movie instead. Riel needed no convincing, she was tired of being nervous and wanted to enjoy the rest of her first meeting with her guy; sitting through something all lovey-dovey would just become awkward and pressuring. "Now that you finally met me, are you excited to be living together? My university friends swore I was a great roommate." Riel gave a joking grin feeling more like herself after snagging a few snacks. She was tempted to toss popcorn in the air and catching it in her mouth but refrained in order to stay attractive to her date. She had plenty of future chances to make scare him aware with her quirks; there was no use doing it all at once on the first day.

coded by: ataraxia ataraxia

S h i J u

mood: playful

Pear Couple​

"But...I like geeks. I just wanted to make you flustered." He smiled, as she pouted and added,"Ai, you're so adorable when you're angry". Initially, he had wondered who she was texting, but he let the thought go almost as quickly as it came. Ju smiled, as Nae warned him about her competitiveness. "It's fun to urk you," he admitted, "Just tell me If I say or do something wrong. I don't know about relationship stuff."

The determination in her eyes made her seem professional and intelligent as she talked out what she was doing. Knowing minimum information about the game allowed Ju to get by decently. "Ehh, I've just been playing with Talon recently," he shrugged off with a smirk. "If you're a good enough jungler, you won't be worried about me. We'll see who wins." As they queued, he picked Talon as his champion just as he said he would.

At the start of the same he took a few items and ran to mid lane. In all honesty, Ju thought she'd have this in the bag for sure. He was competitive, but Naeyeon seemed to have a specific strategy when going into games. In contrast, the man planned out his strategy as the game progressed, usually. "Team, please be good. Don't feed," he hoped out loud. While waiting for the opposing team members to meet him, he placed a ward in one of the bushes and typed in the code to have Talon dance.

"Don't get distracted by my cuteness," he warned Naeyeon, playfully, already enjoying teasing her a bit too much. "I can't control my dimples~", he sang, intentionally showing his dimples off, again.

sAeJhmz.png

partner > Dasom social social outfit > 01

Kang Jiwon

It didn't really bother him when they touched for the briefest moment. Being raised abroad meant being exposed to portrayals of affection outside of Asia's conservative style. He was also a choreographer, which meant he was constantly exposed to skinship and other forms physical communication even if he didn't want to be. That being said, he did think for a second that the woman's actions could've been a different message. After all Dasom was one of the biggest sex icons in the entertainment industry.

That thought quickly left his mind when he realized he was being assumptive. Kang Jiwon didn't have a pure reputation either, but that was thanks to how the media has portrayed him. The passionate dancer somehow became a passionate flirt in the eyes of the public and so few people actually understood him after that. He genuinely hoped starring on the show would allow others to see who he really was and not what they want him to be.

While laughing he'd unconsciously elbowed the girl's arm, a look of amusement on his eyes. "I was debating on whether or not to tease you before we officially met but with reactions like that I might have to," he joked teasingly. The nervousness he felt subsided a bit and he could feel himself return to a calmer state of mind. It wasn't like he was completely calm, but he was solid enough to not make a fool of himself in front of his bride.

You seem comfortable with Dasom. Don't you think it's kind of early?
"Early? No, not at all. I think it's good we become comfortable sooner rather than later. A relationship filled with too much awkwardness isn't a relationship at all. I'm glad Dasom seems comfortable around me though. It soothes my soul because I don't know how else to appeal to her other than by being myself."

After hearing her reply, he allowed her to walk ahead of him towards the cafe. "Yeah, I was too nervous to really pay attention to what was around me. I did notice a penguin feeding event if you'd like to go to that." Jiwon wasn't expecting her last few words, however, and could feel his ears grow warm. He'd accidentally spoken when she did and immediately let out a chuckled "Sorry, I cut you off and I wasn't expecting that."

He allowed a few seconds to pass as he recollected himself before he ordered. As he paid for them both and they waited for their drinks, a cute yet embarrassed sound finally escaped his lips. "Ahh, you're really too cute. I can't keep it in anymore." Jiwon shook his head in endearment as he was handed his drink, immediately taking a sip before beginning the walk to their first destination.

"This is going to be a lot of fun. I already know it." -shakes head and chuckles softly-

Last edited:
laybaeby laybaeby

s w e e t

n a m e
At the words, Naeyeon turned bright red, hiding her face in her palm. "It's not cute."
She huffed quietly, before turning back to her computer and starting the game. As the male purposely showed off his dimple,
Naeyeon leaned forward and poked it and said, "I see how this is going to be. Two can play at this game." Naeyeon wasn't exactly cute,
but she could act cute once in awhile. It usually was just a natural thing.

As the game progressed, Naeyeon did well, but Ju did even better and by the end of the game was ahead of her. Naeyeon pouted,
crossing her arms over her chest and turning away from him. "You only won because your playing a broken champ." She turned back to him after a second with a teasing grin. "I'm kidding. I knew you would win. I'm a jungler. My job is too get everyone else fed." She leaned forward and grabbed her purse, pulling out her wallet.

"Alright. What do you want for dinner? I just got paid so you're lucky." Naeyeon wiggled her finger at him and tsked. "Meat? Should we go get meat?" She suggested. "There's also a few Chinese places around here if you want to go to one of those.."

s w e e t
pasta​

kwon, subin
mood - "small panic" | location - restaurant | outfit
jihan social social

Feeling around the surface she came across an object resembling a plate which reassured her she wasn't at some other spot of the room and sighed in relief.

Q: What was it like when you first entered the room?
The first she mustered was a "Wow." It was then followed by "Interesting." and "Daebak." Unconditionally she found herself giving the staff a thumbs up. "You guys did a great job in blacking out the whole room. All I saw was pitch black. "Did you guys know? I actually have night blindness. I already have a hard time seeing when I walk down the street at night."

She was beginning to be more comfortable being interviewed, she didn't sound so shy and reserved as before. Her actions were also bigger than before as she expressed everything with her small flailing hands while continuing on her answer. "I was so nervous I was gonna trip. Fall. And then go break something. I was being extra careful. I really was!!"

She was caught off guard when she heard another voice. All this time she thought she was alone in the room first. It seemed like the temperature was rising. What do I do?! I probably looked like an idiot trying to find the table.. In the midst of getting over herself a sudden warmth touched the back of her wrist. Temporarily she was confused. She didn't move her hand away. She didn't say anything either. She only tilted her head.

Hearing the mysterious guy's comments she smiled, having someone care for you was a nice feeling. Flipping her wrist that was under the other's hand their palms touched. "Thank you. Sorry for now and in advance. I'm quite helpless and clumsy so I hope I'll be in your care."

Having someone leading her gave her a sense of peace. She seated herself next to him still holding onto his hand. "Don't worry, it's not too awkward. Things could've been worse." Like me knocking everything over.

"But you're right. Mine was also asking 20 questions. And I don't think they'll turn on the lights anytime soon. If it's alright with you I'll start. How old are you? And what is your occupation?"

9yCpEvc.png

partner > Siyoon Yunn Yunn outfit > 01

Yokozawa Kana

She didn't know what she was doing, except that she was nodding clumsily in response. Why was she there again? Where was she? Who was the strange man in front of her? Why were all the staff members looking at her like she was an idiot? All kinds of thoughts raged in her mind and the only thing she'd managed to focus on was the warmth of sun shining onto her skin. It was the only thing that made her aware of the moving life around her.

"Hey... wife, you're gonna have to hold onto me tight or else you'll fall off."

"Huh?" Kana had automatically responded, blinking a few times as she returned to the present time. She didn't say anything has her hands naturally wrapped around the man, as if she were acting out a scene that played multiple times in her head, and let the rest comfortably once they were in the right position. A few seconds later, she'd inevitably applied enough pressure to feel the physique underneath his clothes and let out a "Holy, abs."

Why did you say what you did?
"That was an accident. I swear." Kana was sweating as she answered the interviewer, a look of distraught on her face before she used her hands as a mask. "I didn't mean to say that out loud. I just wasn't expecting such a... healthy person? I don't know. I'm not a pervert!"

"Oh, no. Did I say that out loud? Oh, no. I'm so sorry." The girl apologized while letting out embarrassed whines. She let herself calm down a second before continuing on, wondering what her future husband must think of his ditzy wife. Kana wasn't normally so scatterbrained. It's true that she has a reputation of being shy around men but never as much as she was then and there. "All I do is apologize. I'm sor- ah. I'm just so nervous. I've never done this type of thing before, plus I tend to say things out loud and then I end up talking too much and... ahh."

Sighing, she returned her hands where they belong, fingers fiddling with one another even though she made her voice somewhat cool. "Give me a couple days. I'm just in shock of this entire situation." The young woman let out a quiet yet sincere laugh as they rode, warm air hitting her skin with each pedal. "Um... I know I've probably said too much already, but where are we going for our date..." her cheeks burned a pale pink, "husband?"

"I feel so bad for him. He was put with me of all people." Kana laughed with a regretful tone, cheeks hinting at her embarrassment.

Last edited:

KDS.
location > aquarium
partner > kang jiwon Nap Nap
outfit >
ost >

It was cute really, the fact he talked over her last few words, leading to an equally cute apology. Shaking her head, Dasom walked next to the dancer, smiling a bit. "It's okay, don't worry about it" She hummed a bit as they looked over the menu, choosing a smoothie off of it. She couldn't help but look at Jiwon, smiling every time she did that. He was really charming, even when you looked at him. Dasom really did find him attractive and she appreciated how he was being a really kind person to her despite them having never met before. Of course she knew it was because of the show, but it was still nice to be treated so, normally, by a guy that was attractive and somewhat interested in her.

"Ahh, you're really too cute. I can't keep it in anymore." The words made Dasom laugh, both hands hiding her face for a moment. She couldn't look at the male properly, her cheeks burning slightly in her embarrassment. He was really smooth even though he looked like he was shy when they first met. He still was pretty forward with his comments and compliments. It made her heart flutter. Hanging her head in embarrassment, hair hiding her face, taking her drink and taking a sip to distract herself.

Walking next to him, she bumped her shoulder into Jiwon's and ran her free hand back through her hair. Smiling brightly at him, she couldn't help but feel a bit shy. "You are way cuter by the way" She teased a bit before walking ahead of him, as if she hadn't said a word. Looking around the aquarium, she looked at the different fish and looked for the signs that were directly them towards the penguin feeding event that the male had suggested. "Mmmm~ I wonder if they are small and fluffy" Dasom wondered aloud, having finally regained most of her composure so she wasn't in a state of constantly mentally breaking.

You calmed down a lot suddenly, any reason why?
"Mmmm I really didn't want to make a fool of myself. I'm pretty sure that Jiwon-ssi was rather surprised due to my behavior so I really wanted to calm down so that he could see I wasn't such a mess? I didn't want to have a bad impression so I really tried to calm down and just enjoy the date? I'm almost 30, I should be able to go on a date without freaking out right? Ahhh hopefully"

Honestly speaking, Dasom was really pleased with her partner. She found him interesting, despite all the things she had read about his behavior and had seen online. He was flirty, yes, but not as much as she had originally thought. He wasn't as smooth as she had expected, and he was rather innocent in a way. Soft. At that thought, the idol turned to look at Jiwon and coughed slightly. "Ah! You're outfit! It's matching mine. Did you plan this?" She asked, suddenly noticing that they were wearing a couple outfit. "Yaaah a couple outfit on the first date? I totally just noticed this" Laughing a bit, Dasom hummed softly, shaking her head. "Ah I like this sort of thing too much"

She was really excited to learn more about Jiwon, hopefully making a good relationship with him. "So... Jiwon-ssi... are you satisfied with me as your wife for now? I mean I'm way different off stage than I am on stage right? It's a bit embarrassing honestly, I hate disappointing people, so I'm sorry if I disappointed you with my personality" She smiled softly, finally wandering next to the male, looking at the sighs on the wall which listed the little events going on. "Ah there really is a penguin event. I didn't think there would be one. Ahh it'll be so cute~"

Last edited:

RJH.
location > restaurant
partner > kwon subin Yunn Yunn
outfit >
ost >

His heart had stopped. He didn't know what to do. For once, he was overly happy about the pitch black room. His face was burning red, he could even tell that his ears were bright red. All because of the girl turning her hand so they were properly touching. Holding her hand, he helped her sit down and cleared his throat. "A-ah you're fine. I find it kind of endearing" He confessed, turning his head to awkwardly cough. "How old am I? Mmm 24 years old" The male felt like he was on a fire. He was normally much more composed when it came to girls but sometimes he just- he couldn't handle it. Even her hand felt soft and cute, small even. He liked the feel of it. And her voice, ahh it was seriously one of the cutest things he had heard in awhile.

"My occupation is a model. I occasionally travel overseas for my modeling career. It's really fun though... I enjoy it a lot" He laughed a bit shyly, licking his lips nervously. Ah the girl was seriously going to kill him just by breathing near him. He really was curious about who she was and he was eager to find out. "Are you younger than me?" Jihan's voice was curious, but on the inside he was hopeful. If she was younger, and this cute already, ah he was going to die. "Aigoo, it's really hot in here" He whispered, fanning his face with his hand.

Honestly Jihan was curious about something. Moving a hand, he carefully found the top of the mystery woman's head and patted it softly. He was curious about whether or not it'd feel like he was patting a little bunny or something like that. "Do you dislike direct skinship?" He asked, withdrawing his hand and humming softly. "I'm really forward with it... I do things randomly, I'm sorry" Smiling sheepishly, Jihan tried to not do anything else. "I'll keep my hands to myself now" Laughing, he was embarrassed with his actions, unable to really justify his actions. He just really wanted to pat her head. That's all.

You seemed pretty comfortable with her right?
"Well honestly speaking, she just seemed to radiate cuteness. Even though she wasn't speaking in an aegyo filled way or trying to act cute, she just seemed all soft and fluffy. Like a bunny. I couldn't see her obviously, but I really wanted to, and the closest thing I could do to seeing her is touch her. Patting her head seemed rather innocent, but I just wanted to try it out. I haven't been able to experience something like that in a long time... it was heart pounding"

"I wish there was a way to ask as many questions as we want. I get off topic so easily, especially because I'm so flustered" He complained quietly, covering his face with a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry, I really need to learn self control. I have a hard time though. Still... I hope you'll look after me" He was a rather cute male but he disliked admitting it. His heart was going crazy and he just wanted to figure out who his wife was. He really was curious. He wanted to see her and take her on a date. Jihan was pretty childish and selfish, especially when it came to relationships. He was really happy to be part of the show because he really wanted to get to know her. Even if they weren't a couple, he still wanted to make a long term friend.

marcus kim

Soon enough they were sitting down again in Horror Flick 3, which Marcus had quickly Googled and found to be basically the Korean version of the Scary Movie series back in the states. Comedy being the one genre he wasn't really well-versed in, he was actually a bit excited to see what the movie would have to offer. Riel launched into an enthusiastic analysis of his second official work, and Marcus was too stunned at first to offer a proper response. Riel trailed off awkwardly after a few minutes and ended with a final compliment and a thumbs up. He laughed for the first time that day. "Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said earnestly, looking deep into her eyes. In the back of his mind, he wondered how the producers of the show had chosen someone who would hit it off so well with him. Such a quick connection was something that was becoming more of a rarity for him nowadays, and he was looking forward to the friendship that would grow between him and his partner.

At her next question, Marcus hummed thoughtfully. "I've been living on my own ever since I moved to Seoul, so I'm glad to have a roommate again. It can get pretty lonely sometimes." He looked off to the side, recalling how his friends would sometimes get annoyed at him for calling them so often just because he wanted to hear another voice in his new, too-big highrise. The movie began playing then, and he settled back into his seat. He and Riel had a bag of popcorn each, despite the director's suggestion that they get one big tub for the both of them (something about getting shots of their hands touching or whatever). As the lights in the room darkened, he figured it was safe to toss a handful up in the air and into his mouth - the rest of the room was empty, and he wasn't worried about getting popcorn on the floor. However, he wildly miscalculated his toss, and the popcorn ended up right in Riel's silky black hair. From her point of view, it must have looked like he had thrown it at her on purpose. He probably should have apologized immediately but instead remained frozen in the spot, wondering how he could mess up only 10 seconds into the movie.

MinnieMin99 MinnieMin99

S h i J u

mood: food

When you've been trying to upload a gif from your phone online for a straight 40 minutes but rp nation doesn't like any urls...

Pear Couple​

Ju smiled as Naeyeon poked his dimple, again, and became shy. "I don't understand. Don't you want your husband to call you cute?" he joked with her, wondering if Naeyeon could live through his constant teasing. He imagined she'd slap his arm at some point once she got annoyed enough by him. A serious demeanor came over him in-game, as he thought of and planned out his attacks carefully and silently. Every once in a while, a confused mumble dropped from his lips. As the game ensued, he was surprised by Naeyeon's skills; although she was doing really well, he was still out-gaming her.

When the scores came up on the screen, he immediately smiled in delight. "Ya, ya, ya~~~~," Ju exclaimed joyfully at his win, shimmying his chest and shoulders back and forth in a weird chair dance. He grinned a bit more as Naeyeon pouted. "Hmm, okay~ It's just because you're a jungler," he agreed in a slightly sarcastic tone, wanting to tease her some more. "Your job is to keep me fed, too" he sang, tilting his head cutely as he looked cheekily towards her.

He grabbed her finger as she waved it at him. With lips pursed, an interested "ooo" left his mouth, and, like a toddler's, his head habitually nodded quickly at the mention of meat. "Meat and Noodles!" he exclaimed, excitedly. Quite obviously Ju's foodie personality was outpouring more than he had intended. The quote "the way to a man's heart is through food" couldn't describe him more perfectly. He waved his hand, dismissively upon the mention that she just got paid. "Don't worry, I'm sure staff will compensate in the future for us," he ensured her, as he assumed the staff of the show would pay for most of their dates and ventures. A few of the staff members looked between each other half worried for their wallets.

Last edited:

RIEL

Riel was mentally applauding herself at the fact that she made her date laugh. Marcus did not seem the least bit weirded out by her film ranting and even better, he actually seemed genuinely delighted to hear her speak on it. She guessed it made sense considering that film of his was so underrated -which she never understood why- it was probably rare to have someone give an essay worthy analysis on it straight to his face. Attracted to his laugh, Riel settled she'd ensure to make him do so a lot more within their "relationship" as time passed.

After his thanks of sincerity, and some very intense eye contact that definitely had Riel blinking away, she nodded along to his answer for the roommate question. She agreed it does get rather lonely when just by yourself for a long while; she knew that well after getting her own place for a while after university. Eventually she got another roommate -one of her model friends- because it just seemed like the better option. Riel maybe independent but there were times she just hated being alone too. "Well I can definitely promise you'll feel less lonely with Gattaca around; annoying people with love is his specialty." She gave a small smile. She refused to right out say she'd work hard to keep im from being too lonely because it seemed a little too forward a promise. Despite not saying it Riel did intend to do her best.

The movie began shortly after the small conversation and Riel couldn't have been more excited. She hadn't seen this parody yet and comedy was one of her favorite movie genres so she was ready to enjoy herself. For a moment she had forgotten all about the man sitting in the seat next to hers; stuffing her face with popcorn from her bag mentally laughing at how peeved the producers probably were at the couple for not following directions again. At this point Riel could tell they would be branded as a troublesome pair for the show specifically because it seemed they were going out of their way to defy the corny "lovey dovey couple" charade the staff wanted. She liked that Marcus was just as opposed to it as she was and it was another thing she found they had in common. Riel felt living with him might be more enjoyable than she thought.

It had only been a few seconds into the opening screen when Riel felt pieces of popcorn fly into her seat, decorating her hair and dress. It took her a moment to register exactly what could have happened right then knowing she couldn't have been eating that messily on a first date with her new partner. Riel spare a glance toward Marcus who seemed very guiltily frozen in his seat. Glancing back at her snack covered self and then again to her husband Riel narrowed her eyes slightly. Did he just...? she thought before adjusting herself in the seat seemingly letting it go and going back to the movie. Unfortunately for Marcus, Riel was a little too childish for her own good and scooped a perfect handful of her own popcorn before tossing it straight back at him for revenge. "Oops." A smug grin painted her lips when she saw how nicely her food landed in his own hair and clothing. "Although now that I see it, I think popcorn is quite a look on you." Riel laughs without an ounce of remorse, preparing another handful just in case it turned into a full out war. One thing her friends on the video failed to warn Marcus about was how childishly competitive the girl could be. Her husband may have started it but Riel was dead-set on finishing it if she had to.

marcus kim

Marcus stared back at Riel when she noticed the popcorn that was now littering her body. Should he help pick it out of her hair, or would that be embarrassing? Girls, and some boys for that matter, could be weird about other people touching their hair. Fortunately for him, Riel relaxed back into her seat, and he sighed in relief before straightening up and facing the screen again. Perhaps it was karma when he felt popcorn sprinkle into his own hair and onto his jacket. He whipped around to see a mischievous smile on Riel's face that confirmed that she was the perpetrator. "Oops," she said, not looking apologetic at all, "Although now that I see it, I think popcorn is quite a look on you."

Marcus was already digging his hand into his own bag, preparing for a counterattack. He didn't even bother shaking the popcorn out of his hair before he was launching another barrage of fluffy kernels at Riel. "I have to say the same for you; who knew popcorn could compliment a dress so well?" he snickered. He was only half-joking; the white popcorn stood out against Riel's dark hair and navy blue dress in a way that should have been less than flattering but somehow wasn't. It was a little annoying that she could actually rock the popcorn look. Well, she was a model. Marcus stood up from his seat and backed away from his partner, anticipating retaliation in the form of another spray of popcorn.

MinnieMin99 MinnieMin99

laybaeby laybaeby

s w e e t

n a m e
Naeyeon took a deep breath, "I don't think I'm going to live through this experience." She turned towards the camera men. "He's already making fun of me and we met an hour ago." She turned back towards him. As he tilted his head, Naeyeon nearly cried. How could a human be so cute? It was unfair that he could use his face to effect her like this.

"Come on." She laughed quietly, leading him down the street and towards the restaurant. As they got closer, she looped her arm through his and gently tugged him inside, starting to get excited. They got a table in a private area so they could film, and she grabbed a menu, flipping through it. "I'm good with whatever you want. I'll eat anything." She slid him the menu and leaned back in her chair, watching him expectantly.

Naeyeon looked out the window, watching people walk past them, smiling at there phones or laughing at each others antics. She smiled softly as she watched the interactions as they walked by. "Aww. Dog!" Nae cooed as she noticed a small puppy run past, it's own following behind him quickly. "Dogs are so cute." She mused, a small smile on her lips.

"I miss my dog. It's only been a few hours since I saw her though." Naeyeon laughed quietly, playing with her sleeves.

s w e e t
pasta​
[/bg]

S h i J u

mood: interested, content

Pear Couple​

Ju smiled mischievously, as Naeyeon whined towards the camera. Although he enjoyed teasing her, he figured he would tone it down so she wouldn't get annoyed by him. He usually teased and joked around a lot with people once he became more comfortable around them, which was fine with people he knew well. But he didn't want to give off the wrong impression after just meeting her.

As instructed, he followed along with her; his aura was happier at just the thought of food. He took a moment to point at one of the cameras and nodded, indicating he was right about his previous statement regarding Naeyeon loosing and having to buy him food. His smile turned a little bright as she looped arms, as he started to warm up to the idea of them being a couple. Ju took the menu and looked it over, studying over the options carefully whilst lightly tugging his bottom lip with his finger and thumb absentmindedly in thought. "Could we have jajangmyeon, please? Uhh, two," he finally decided, once a waiter came to their table.

He turned his attention back to Naeyeon, just watching her for a small moment as she found joy in watching the happenings outside the window. He perked up at the mention of the puppy, switching to focus on the pupper clearly outrunning his owner. "Ohh, he's so small and fluffy." As he looked back to her, he agreed that dogs are indeed cute. "Your dog must be your baby," he gathered, from the slightly disappointing vibe he picked up from her. "What's her name?"

sAeJhmz.png

partner > Dasom social social outfit > 01

Kang Jiwon

Jiwon insured there was a comfortable space between them since he was being very mindful of South Korea's culture. He let her walk a few centimeters at times before he'd take the lead, and that cycle continued throughout their conversations. A calm, yet cheeky grin played on his lips as he took sips of his drink, his ears appreciating the beautiful sound that was Dasom's voice. She was far too adorably and beautiful in person. The feelings were on his tongue, yet the words were impossible to spit out. He wondered if she knew that she was on his list of people to choreograph for. Probably not, thought the male as he quickly stole a glance when she bumped into him.

"Mm, well." Jiwon struggled as the tone in his voice switched to something more jokester-like. "I admit I'm not terrible to look at, but too say I'm cuter than you is a stretch. I'm sure everyone would agree." He decided not to look at her and opted to continue drinking his tea, the corners of his lips curling upwards. There was an odd feeling in his stomach as he joked with her. It was a rather new sensation, but he could understand. The situation was nothing compared to when he hung out with his female friends or worked with female idols. Since the beginning, his heart was an unstoppable drum but after meeting Dasom, he could feel it slow. The comfort was finally sinking in and it was a blessed feeling.

"Like you~" The tall male sang quietly after Dasom commented on the penguin's softness and fluffiness. He was tempted to walk passed as if he'd said nothing, but the chuckle was impossible to stop. "Sorry" was the only thing he managed before he regained his composure. Something was drawing him to tease the poor woman, and he hoped that he wouldn't offend her in the near future.

It wasn't long before the next topic came up and googly-eyed Jiwon's interest immediately peeked. "Our couple outfit was totally planned!" He said with fake offense, his lips still curled cheekily. "I was walking out of my apartment in black clothes and then my stylist threw me an outfit. She told me to go back and change." He shook his head at the memory, laughing to himself now that it was all pieced together. It was a bit much for the first date, but what could he expect from such a variety show? There was nothing wrong with it either. In fact, Dasom mentioning the couple outfits were a pinch of happiness.

Surprisingly enough, he was asked whether or not he was satisfied with his wife. Jiwon thought the answer was obvious and he was sure anyone would've fell onto their knees if they were to get paired with Dasom. The question hit a soft spot for him, however, and he was filled with sincerity towards her. "Why wouldn't I be satisfied? I'm usually different when I'm in front of a camera, but that's expected of most celebrities I think. I'd prefer if you were your real self anyways. That makes it easier for the both of us to relax and get to know each other sooner and better." He smiled as she wandered over to him and he allowed his hand to gently guide her towards the penguin show's entrance.

You seemed surprised when Dasom asked if you were satisfied with her as a wife.
"Ah, that's true. It definitely through me off. It's not a normal question where I'm from, plus I thought she knew anyone would be happy to even stand in the same room as her. I only hope that she's as satisfied with me as I'm thankful for her."

RIEL

The whole plan seemed simple. Get revenge by throwing a handful at Marcus and then continue with the movie; no big deal. So how everything spiraled into a big popcorn throwing war, Riel honestly couldn't tell you. Marcus had gotten up, trying to evade her comeback even after starting the whole mess and Riel refused to let him get the last laugh. Though she couldn't really run with her heels on Riel gracefully strided after him; tossing kernels left and right to get him back. The battle had gone full force by that point and she was sure cleaning up afterward would be a pain; but Riel couldn't say she minded it at all. She was enjoying herself far more than she thought she would.

We they finally did settle back down in their seats Riel looked to her nearly half emptied popcorn bag with a laugh before attempting to clean herself up.
"Just for clarification, I won; I hope you realise that." She glance over in his direction with a smile. She was finding popcorn almost everywhere on her person; pulling kernels from her long hair and little hidden crevices of her dress. She would have to shower a few times to ensure the salt and butter were off her; returning to work like this was sure to spark a few lectures from her agency.

Eventually her attention had gone back to the movie, though it was already well into the storyline, she enjoyed what was left of it. Riel had once again forgotten Marcus was even there, laughing to her heart's content at the screen.

Q: You had a popcorn fight with your husband?

A: -shy laugh- Yeeeeah I don't really know how that happened. It was fun though; I really enjoyed it. I got to be carefree and silly which is not really what I was expecting for our first meeting. But it was nice. I for sure won though; no matter what Marcus oppa says; I definitely won.

When the film was over and the lights finally came up Riel gave a small stretch before turning toward her partner with curious eyes. What were they supposed to do now? They've watched a movie and even had a snack brawl. She wasn't sure if this signified the end of their date or not but the model would only be a little disappointed if it was. She wanted to know more about Marcus but more time spent together meant more chances to embarrass her ownself in the process; she couldn't decide if that was a good or bad thing. However, a glance at the floor had her snickering to herself, it was a great idea seeings how there wasn't too much damage she could do if they were merely cleaning up. "Ha, well I guess it's time to own up to the consequence of starting food fights in a theater."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back