• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Will You Marry Me?

Hello and welcome to the official new season of Say 'I Do'! We are glad to announce that this season will be featuring five new couples. They are made up of people we know and love, from various occupations and backgrounds, it's sure to be an interesting season that's for sure! Our hosts this season are excited and certainly looking forward to the couples meeting for the first time. Since the show is pretty new and had a short first season due to it being a bit of an interesting focus, they are busting at the seams excited for this new season. Now let's see what our hosts have to say about this upcoming season.

Seohyun: "I personally think that this season will be a bit interesting. The couples that I have seen are certainly interesting ones. You wouldn't always pair them together but it seems like they will just click? I think that the dynamics between everyone will be super fun and romantic. I really hope that all of these couples extend their 100 day contract because my heart would break if they didn't. But only time can tell right?"

Sam: "The couples are really fun this season. Everyone is also very attractive and popular. Through the interviews which each candidate I really did feel like I was becoming attached to them already. The missions for these couples are quirky and fun, and I hope that everyone enjoys their time on the show"

Bohee: "They all look really good together? Honestly I think that this season will be a lot of fun and I have a lot of confidence in the couples this time around. I think that it'll be very fun to watch them interact with each other and the other couples!"

Eun-seong: "I must say that I'm mostly excited for the missions that will be coming up this season. I only know the ones that I suggested to the staff so I don't know that many, but I do know that they will be good. Everyone's first missions are really interesting after all and I think they will be fun memories in the long run"

Ja-yeon: "I usually am the doubtful person of the team when it comes to couples as I know what a married life is like and it's not always sunshine and rainbows. But these couples seem to have that feeling that they won't easily give up due to conflict. I really like that"

Siwon: "It'll be fun to see how everyone reacts to the missions and if they do them correctly. I do love drama and some fun, so it'll be interesting to see how their relationships all play out in the end. But you'll have to stay tuned for more every week~"

There are so many songs
that won't be sung
But my lips refuse to sing
It is the end of the day seems so grey
The brightest light
turns to nightmare
You may be the one I never forget
You say I'm stupid always
But place your head on my heart
still beat so fast
I did a stupid things
There's something
in your eyes that's
saying tonight
I had a dream
That's easy to see
More than anything I ever felt
I was in love with you
There's something
in your eyes that's
saying tonight
I had a dream
That's easy to see
I was in love with you
Always I call you way too many names
Cause I can't define feeling
Please you should stop me
before I lose way
Don't lie and fake a smile
There's something
in your eyes that's
saying tonight
I had a dream
That's easy to see
I was in love with you
Every night feeling like
I'm falling down
Now all the lights
are blinding my eyes
I was in love with you

Yokana Couple Yunn Yunn & Nap Nap
This couple's mission is a bit of a story or movie like one. The drive by. This is what we like to call it. The mission itself is for Siyoon to pick Kana up at the location specified on his mission card. Now it is an ideal to have the future husband to drive a motorcycle or something of that sort but it's not required. What is required is that both must hide their identities when they meet up. (Ideally if driving a motorcycle or scooter tbh). Kana will be wearing a matching helmet to that of Siyoon and will be holding her mission card in hand at the location she was told to wait at. After being picked up, both will try and guess who the other is before properly revealing their identities at the date location.

Kang-Kang Couple social social & Nap Nap
Ever want to have an aquarium date? That romantic idea of walking around, enjoying the beauty of the under water world? Well they didn't really have this in mind for an ideal date when they received their mission cards. Both had the same mission. Find the other. Due to the size of the aquarium, it's very easy for someone to get lost if they don't know where they are supposed to be going. While looking for the other, they are encouraged to make guesses, talk about their ideal type, who they would like to be paired with, etc. How they manage to find each other is completely up to them

Pear Couple laybaeby laybaeby & youngkyun youngkyun
Cafe dates are considered cliche. But what isn't these days? Ju and Naeyeon received mission cards that said they would be meeting their future spouse at the popular cafe. Naeyeon was instructed on her mission card to wear something red and to wait in the upstairs part of the cafe. Whether or not she decides to try and keep their identity a secret is up to her. Ju's mission card was also to wear something red, but to also come later, so Naeyeon has already been at the cafe for a bit. It is also encouraged that this future husband brings something to surprise his wife with.

Mariel Couple allure allure & MinnieMin99 MinnieMin99
It's no secret that movies will play a large part in this relationship. So it's only fitting that the pair meet in a cinema. However this cinema is a bit different than usual. The place was empty, and decorated as if for an award show. As cheesy as it sounds, there was a red carpet which led into the room which Yong-ju had a ticket for. After choosing a seat, a video will play on the screen. This video was made to help the male learn who his future wife is. (Could be made by Riel, up to you). After the video has concluded, Riel's mission card says for her to enter the room with a microphone and introduce herself to her future husband. How awkward yet romantic will this first introduction be?

Jihan & Subin Couple social social & Yunn Yunn
A blackout meeting certainly doesn't sound that great does it? Well to this show, it's perfect. Now both were told in their mission cards that they would be meeting at a restaurant and would meet each other for the first time. Only it's not quite what they had in mind. Completely dark, both are put into the room and are seated at their table, told to get to know each other. Since they can't give away who they are, both are encouraged to play almost 20 questions if you will to guess who the other is. Skinship is highly encouraged. Once they have made their final guesses, one at a time they will be led out of the room and will meet for the first time in the outdoor seating of the place, seeing the embarrassed faces of the other for the first time.

Last edited:
N A E Y E O N​
tumblr_p22apziL3W1whs0rso9_400.png
"so scared of outgrowing youth when it's not done with you"
Q. Introduce yourself to us and why you came here.

A. Hello, I'm Kim Naeyeon, apart of the band 4U. I came here because I've never dated before. I didn't exactly have a normal teen year since I was always training and performing, I never got to experience love or dating.

Q. Are you nervous? Your hands are shaking?
A. *blushes* It's that obvious?

Naeyeon woke up that morning excited, but that quickly faded into stress as her manager through numerous red outfits her way before she could even read the card. Naeyeon picked up the car and read through it, humming quietly. She moved to her closet and picked out a red satin dress, high heels, and her hat.. She quickly did her makeup and headed outside to the van. She got in the backseat and looked up, seeing several cameras facing her. "Hello." She started to play with them, making face and sticking her tongue out. As they neared the cafe, her heart started to dance in her chest.

Naeyeon was even more nervous as she stepped through the doors of the cafe she would be meeting her husband in. It was a popular cafe in it's district and she had been here before but this time felt different. Naeyeon pulled at the end of her red satin dress and headed over to the counter. "Iced Americano please." Naeyeon pulled her wallet out and paid for the drink, bowing as she noticed a few cameramen walk over. Naeyeon thanked them for the drink and then went upstairs like she was instructed and sat down at a table beside a window at the back of the cafe.

"I don't think I've been this nervous since I debuted for the second time." She joked, trying to relieve her stress. Thankfully one of the cameramen laughed and she felt at ease.

myfanwy myfanwy

9yCpEvc.png

partner > Siyoon Yunn Yunn outfit > 01

Yokozawa Kana

A loud pounding sound was echoing from outside her bedroom door, prompting the sleepy female to grumble unhappily. Kana was in and out of consciousness the entire night so calling her tired would be an understatement. She was far beyond exhausted and all she wanted in that moment was to shut that sound up.

The gods must have answered her cries because silence filled her apartment soon after. A small smile crept onto her face as she buried herself further into the soft covers. She let out a sigh and allowed the wave of tiredness wash over her once again. However, as if she'd angered someone very powerful, her bedroom door burst right open.

"Oh my gosh!" Kana screeched before quickly jumping up and reaching for the baseball bat underneath her bed. While squinting her eyes in an attempt to see who the intruder was, she held the bat forwards in poor defense. "Who are y- oh." She put on her glasses. "Manager Ji?"

"Hey, why are you still in bed?" Manager Ji asked, the expression on her face all but amused as Kana nudged the woman with her elbow. Confused, the twenty-two year old glanced at her clock before letting out a surprised gasp. "Yes, it's almost noon and you are an hour away from the meeting place. Get. Ready."

Without a moments hesitation, the small girl began to scurry around her apartment. She fed her cat, watered her plants, and managed to get her hair brushed in a timely manner, however, she knew she wouldn't be able to shower. Kana paused in front of a mirror and stared at herself before smelling her hair and nodding in approval, Manager Ji snickering in disgust on the side.

After picking out her outfit and finishing the rest of her daily routine, she and her manager walked out to the van where some cameramen and her mission card were already waiting.

Are you nervous yet?
"Yet?" -laughs- "I've been nervous ever since I found out I'd be part of this show. I may seem okay now but when I actually meet my partner, my composure will probably crumble. Ah~ I'm actually a little excited, though." -clasps hands- "I really hope I don't make a fool of myself."

After arriving at an undisclosed location, Kana pulled out her card and finally began to read it. "Dear Kana, your future husband will come pick you up at a beautiful location. You will know it's him by the color of his helmet as both of yours will match. After picking you up, you'll ride to your date location and you're both encouraged to ask questions in order to figure out each other's identities on the way there. Your prince and his carriage awaits."

Kana couldn't help but let out a smile laugh as she was handed her helmet. "Prince? Whaaa~". Her hand swiftly went to cover her mouth in order to hide a growing, shy grin. "I wonder if this is a princess theme. That would be funny since I'm working on a royalty manhwa right now."

Last edited:

KDS.
location > aquarium
partner > kang jiwon Nap Nap
outfit >
ost >

Nerve wracking. That's what she was feeling as she got ready for heading out to the still unknown date location. Her makeup was applied and it did nothing but build up anticipation in her heart. "Aigoo, aigoo, do you think I'll get along with him? Ahhh, my heart is about to explode" Her lips were parted as she laughed breathlessly, not knowing what to even think. What could she think? She was supposed to meet the man she'd be living with for the next 100 days. It was crazy. The stylists and makeup artist could only laugh at how nervous the senior idol was acting. "Unnie, don't laugh at me" She whined as the older woman put the finishing touches on the idol's pastel purple/pink eye shadow.

"You'll do fine. You worry too much" Pouting childishly, she looked at the artist and whined again. "Just show off those charms of yours and you'll do fine. You get along with everyone so it'll be okay!" The pep talk did soothe her nerves a bit more than before, but her heart was still running laps, hammering in her chest. Honestly everything was fine until the fateful red envelop was handed to her from the camera crew, making her clutch her heart dramatically. On the front of the envelop, the words 'Bride Dasom' were written in a golden cursive writing, and it just made everything feel much more real.

"Ah-ah yaaaah. My heart is going to explode. Aigoo, I don't think I can open this" Her laughter betrayed her, despite her words, she opened the envelop, letting out an excited noise. Reading the content of the envelop, Dasom held it close to her chest before letting out a few yah's and aigoo's. Her romantic heart was doing somersaults in her chest. "An aquarium? I have to find him at an aquarium? I'm terrible at things like this. Ahhh this will be dangerous to my heart" It was exciting though. Getting into the van to head out to the date location, she felt excitement and nervousness run through her. Who would be the man she'd be 'marrying'? Did she know him? Did she like him? Would they get along? The questions were buzzing about her brain as she watched the scenery pass, feeling giddy and upbeat. It would be fun. Or so she hoped.

Any thoughts about who your husband might be?
"Mmmm, G-dragon sunbaenim? Hahaha" -covers face while laughing before shaking head- "No, that would be too crazy. Honestly so many thoughts were going through my head when I was going to the aquarium, I didn't think about who it would be. Just 'would he like me?' 'what if i'm not the person he wanted to be matched with' that sort of thing. My heart was going a million miles per hour, just like thumpthumpthumpthump. But I was excited"

Upon arriving at the aquarium, Dasom felt nervous all over again. "Manager-nim, I think I should've dressed differently! I feel too exposed and casual!" Her laugh was an embarrassed one as she tried to cover the exposed skin. It was summer, meaning the weather was warm and Dasom normally dressed casually like that. But in that moment, she felt like she shouldn't be showing skin to her future husband. "He's going to think I'm cheap" Her bluntness stunned even the camera man who tried hard not to laugh. Her manager could only call out words of encouragement before driving away. Left with only the camera crew, the idol sighed heavily before running her fingers back through her hair. "Aigoo, this is going to be a mess"

Laughing again, she finally took a step forward, her white shoes connecting with the pavement as she entered the aquarium. Showing her ticket, the woman wandered into the underwater world, licking her lips as she tried to calm her racing heart. "So, I just have to find him right? Like he's somewhere in this place?" Her hands were shaking slightly when she received a map of the area. Disbelief and frustration was on her face as she looked at it. "Yah, this isn't fair! This place is huge! Ahhhh, I'm going to get lost myself" Sighing heavily, Dasom took timid steps forward, in hopes of finding her husband in the mess that was the aquarium layout. It was definitely going to be a long day.

What did you think when you started looking for him?
"Ah my husband? Frustrated? I'm really impatient when it comes to things like this so when I saw how many places there were in the aquarium I felt like there was no way I'd be able to find him. I was so ready to just walk through a few attractions and then seeing him, but then it turned out I had to go through a maze of a building to find him! Honestly I felt like it was a prank, a cruel prank the crew was pulling on me and I didn't have a husband at all. Ahhhhh I would've cried"

Last edited:

S h i J u
tumblr_op2i49kGl41qfrcvxo3_540.png

outfit: x

mood: nervous as h*ck

partner: Naeyeon youngkyun youngkyun

Note *click me*

Ju's speech may not be perfectly correct because Korean is not his first language. Any of these errors are purely intentional based on his character.

Pear Couple​

Q. Introduce yourself to us and why you came here.
A. Hello, everyone. I am Shi Ju, or Jude of K.O.T.U. *explains first two sentences in Korean and Mandarin* Ahhh, why I came? Well, I want to experience life with a wife because I don't know women well. Even as an idol, I don't know how to react when fans are endearing and loving towards me. [I think] "What? They think of me as their husband?" My members somewhat encouraged me to be on this show, too, because I don't have much experience. But even if it just turns out to be friendship I am okay with that.

Q. Are you nervous?
Aiyowei~ *sigh* How could I not be? How do these things work? I am afraid I will lose all my Korean learned and start speaking Mandarin to my partner. I hope she understands...

Ju bowed as he met up with the camera crew at the initial filming location, making sure to greet the staff curteously. Quickly they handed him a red enveloped mission card, which took him a little while to read through out loud. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at his outfit then back to the cameras. Before he could say anything his manager threw a red sweatshirt to him, which he immediately put on in order to incorporate red into his outfit. A small smile spread across his lips. "Cafe Date," he announced as he held the card up for the camera. "Let's go!" he exclaimed, attempting to cover his nervousness with positive energy. As he entered the vehicle provided by the crew, they instructed him to read the letter over, again, whilst they drove to the nearest gift shop.

"Aiya, how am I to get a gift? I don't know what she likes," he whined, as he entered the small gift shop filled with little trinkets and goodies. As he waltz passed the flowers and jewelry section, he waved his hand dismissively. "I can't buy these. They are too expected. " After walking over towards the candy, his eyes floated around at all the choices. "Oh~ these..." he paused, as he picked up a box of sweets. "I can't tell you why, yet, but I'll buy these.," he informed, before using the little cash he had to buy the box and then heading to the location of the cafe.

After a short ride, Ju arrived at the cafe with the small box of candies in hand. It was too bad he didn't care for coffee, because the sweet aroma of the place added to its cozy ambiance. His eyes shifted around the first level of the cafe, as he searched for his date. Based only off assumption, he presumed his partner would also be wearing red; yet, the few people who were wearing red were unfamiliar to him. Still, he stopped each person wearing red to ask if they were waiting for someone, although it was a bit embarrassing to ask strangers with a camera crew in the background. "Wife~ Where are you~" he sang in Mandarin, whilst walking up the stairs leading to the second floor. As soon as he saw a few of the cameras on the second floor, he turned back towards the stairs as his mouth flew open in surprise. "Aiyowei, why when I see the cameras did I just get really nervous?" he questioned in a childish, whiny voice. He shut his eyes tightly and sighed, as he gathered courage amongst his anxiety.

code by pasta

tumblr_p22apziL3W1whs0rso2_400.png
s w e e t​
n a m e
A. *covers her mouth with he hand and laughs* I think I melted a bit? He sounded super cute even if I could barely hear him..

Naeyeon had called her mother as she waited, wanting to chill her nerves somehow and right as she answered she heard a shrill, "Is your husband there?" Nae blushed and sighed, this was probably a bad idea. "No, mom I'm waiting for him right now." She giggled as her mom let out a loud huff and said, "He shouldn't be keeping a woman waiting."

"Mom, he's famous, he's probably busy." Her mother just tsked and continued to ask the usual, have you eaten? How's Blue (her baby Pomeranian)? Naeyeon didn't get to continue when she heard footsteps and a loud, "Aiyowei," and turned around, glancing to see where it was coming from. Naeyeon noticed a mop of black hair and a red shirt and stood up. That must be her partner. She noticed a few cameramen behind him and that only confirmed it.

Naeyeon stood up quickly, nearly stumbling in her heels as she walked, feeling super nervous. Naeyeon approached him slowly, wanting to surprise him. She leaned forward and gently tapped on his shoulder, "Hello." She said softly, waiting for him to turn around.
s w e e t​
code by pasta

Last edited:
marcus kim

Marcus wasn't sure what he was expecting, but he supposed he shouldn't be surprised that his mission would take place inside a movie theatre. This kind of show definitely thrived off of cheesiness and cliches, which he would find funnier if he wasn't so nervous. He was about to meet the woman he'd have to cohabitate with for a few months, after all. His hair was styled and he was wearing a casual yet stylish outfit, not wanting to come on too strong but also wanting to make a good first impression. No matter how apathetic he had pretended to be in front of his friends when confronted about why he was randomly appearing on this show (damn Heochan and his stupid bets), he understood that he'd have to put in a lot of effort if he wanted the next 100 days to be enjoyable.

Marcus didn't even have to check the number on the golden ticket inside his envelope to know he was in the right room. The red carpet led right in, a clear indicator of 'this is where you're supposed to be.' The room was also decorated ornately, the chairs upholstered in red velour and gold curtains draped over the walls and around the giant screen. He took a seat in one of the chairs in the very middle of the seating area - the best place for a viewer in the cinema, as any decent person would know - and leaned back, one knee bouncing restlessly. He guessed that his "wife" would join him and they would watch a movie, maybe even one of his movies, together, and couldn't tell whether the idea was appealing or frightening. On the one hand, he loved talking about movies with other people, but on the other, watching one of his own movies with someone else when it wasn't their decision would be really freakin' embarassing. He took a deep breath and told himself to stop worrying for no reason.

MinnieMin99 MinnieMin99

Last edited:

RJH.
location > restaurant
partner > kwon subin Yunn Yunn
outfit >
ost >

What were you feeling when you found out you were going to be on the show?
"What was going through your heads" -laughs in embarrassment- "I was really shocked and didn't really know what to do. I know excitement was something I felt because it was like 'ah, i'll be able to experience a marriage'. Relationships are something I haven't had too many of so I was really excited, especially if it meant I would be meeting my ideal type. My heart was beating crazily when I texted all my friends haha"

He was really nervous. The male had gotten up really early in order to go to a photoshoot before getting in the car and driving a few hours to get to the date location that had been specified on the first mission card he got the day before. Feeling nervous, Jihan listened to his music, trying to drown out the insecure thoughts. His partner not liking him certainly made his heart pretty much dig itself its own grave. Puffing out his cheeks, the model leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes for a few moments. Ah, it was scary. He never did do well on dates. He often stared too much and was a bold guy, so he knew he'd have to hold himself back, but easier said than done.

Ten minutes passed before Jihan stopped his music and instead called someone. The music playing as he waited for the other to answer made him laugh. Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb was certainly a fun song. "Hyuuuuung~ I feel really nervous. Ah I think my heart is going to stop" Dramatically placing a hand over his heart, the model vented to his friend, another model.

"Ah, Jihan-ah, you'll do fine. Just don't be too crazy. Show enough of your charms to keep her interested but don't expose everything you got. You have to keep her wanting more haha"

"Wow what great advice. I'll be sure to write that one down" Laughing a bit, Jihan did feel a bit better. Honestly he was nervous about what the date would be. He knew it was going to be at a cool restaurant that had a pretty garden and outdoor seating, but that was it. He didn't think that his first date would be that.... generic. But was he emotionally prepared to meet a girl in an exciting setting? He doubted it. In reality, he felt relief that he would be in a more comfortable setting when meeting his future bride. It left a lot of room for him showing his good side.

Upon arriving at the date location, Jihan had an excited, yet nervous smile on his lips when exiting the van. The date location certainly was pretty. The view was no joke and everything seemed really pretty and magical in his opinion. But that could've just been his overly romantic heart making him see things. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a red envelope was held out to him by the camera crew member. Bowing slightly as he took it, he curiously opened it. "Read it aloud right?" He asked with a charming smile before clearing his throat.

"Dear Groom to be Jihan. Ah I like the sound of this already" Laughing a bit, Jihan covered his mouth, honestly liking the phrase of him being a groom more than he intended. "Your wife will be meeting you at this romantic place where you will both have something to eat, get to know each other and have a romantic walk through the garden. But before that you two have to meet right? You will be guided to the meeting room where you won't be able to see anything. Using your phone as lighting is also permitted. Omomo what is this?" Wide eyes, he laughed a bit in disbelief as he pointed to the mission card.

"Um, you and your wife will be prompted to try and figure out the other's identity through questions and any other means. This means skinship" Laughing again, the model let out a rather cute noise, blushing furiously as he did appreciate skinship, as it wasn't an uncommon thing from when he lived abroad. "You and your wife will only have one guess and once you have that guess, you will both be led out of the room separately and will meet out in the garden for the first time. Good luck!"

What did you think about the skinship part?
-embarrassed laughing for a bit- "Ahh I liked it a lot. Honestly since I lived abroad for most of my life, I have grown used to having skinship with my girlfriend early on in the relationship. The fact that my mission literally was including me being able to have skinship, ahhh it made my heart go crazy. I really couldn't hide how happy I was could I? Aigoo, she probably thinks I'm so weird. I'm sorry haha"

Jihan read the mission a few times before he sighed heavily and entered the building. He was greeted by the staff who showed him to a room. Opening the door for the male, he walked inside, letting out loud noises of surprise as he couldn't see a thing once the door was closed. His heart was about to burst out of his chest. He had no idea what would happen once his bride to be entered the room. He just hoped he didn't make too big of a fool of himself.

RIEL
Mariel Couple <3 allure allure

Q: You made a video for your husband right? What was that like?

A: Ha! At some point I was really happy I got to do it because it allowed me a chance to put forth effort of impressing someone. I got to show myself on camera but not in the normal way I'm used to. I didn't have to be model Riel for once. I used a couple of childhood photos and friends of mine to help me a little. The worst part was the editing, I had no idea what I was doing so many clips still had me talking in the background it was just terrible. *embarrassed laugh*

Q: Were you nervous to meet our husband?

A: To be honest I was more nervous of him running out on me after seeing that monstrosity of a video. But while he was watching it I could see him in the seat and I just...mild heart attack.

Riel was almost certain she would have a nervous breakdown the moment she stepped into the theater. She had to arrive far earlier than her new living mate to ensure everything was in place for when he actually arrived and even then her nerves were suffocating her. When she had signed up for the show, half out of pure entertainment and half curiosity, Riel hadn't pictured herself really going through with the entire thing. It was a silly thing and the fact that she had gotten so excited and then nervous over it all seemed even sillier. Yet there the woman stood in her semi-formal dress and heels waiting for any signal that her guest would arrive.

She was struggling with the husband title even in her head; unable to let such a word slip past her lips on first meeting if ever at all. "Jagi..." She practiced to herself awkwardly. "Jagiya...nice to meet you, name my is--wait no my name is...oh god he's gonna divorce me." After a few more seconds of panic Riel finally pulled out her cell phone and called a friend for quick advice before she could be met with total failure. The call worked, soothing her nerves a little as her friend remind her to act like her normal relaxed self and all would be alright. The moment she hung up Riel felt ready to take on the world; a confidence that shattered all too quickly as soon as she was notified her husband had arrived and was headed down the red carpet to the room. The model practically flew into hiding when the door opened and he waltzed in Riel could only make out his side profile but she assumed he was handsome just by the small view. He had taken a seat in the center -best seat in the house, she noted- and though his posture assumed relaxed she could actually the anxiety in his bouncing knee making her feel ten times better. She wasn't the only one nervous then; the thought of that consoled her greatly.

Once she was mentally prepared she gave the signal for the video to roll; feeling even better when the lights of the theater dimmed and hid her existence as her video began to play. It wasn't anything too spectacular; the first screen reading a cheesy "Dear Husband" before cutting into her voice narrating a brief introduction about the video. Riel had done all she could to gather small things about herself for the video, leaving out the most important parts being her name and her face. It was a series of minimal information, well known facts about her to give him a hint but not disclose anything she wanted him to learn by spending time with her. Her favorite color being white -because it's technically not a color at all-, her job as a model, and her pomsky named Gattaca -named after her favorite American movie-. The video soon cut to short single clips of a few friends speaking about her.

They gave her a positive light, quirky and clumsy but caring and laid back as well. It was obvious Riel was recording them, from the poor camera work and anytime the person attempted to warn him about her flaws a small huff and a series of threats could be heard in the background.

When the video was coming to a close Riel took a deep breath, microphone clutched to her chest, ready to reveal herself. She only hoped she didn't trip on her way out; as a famous model that would be the saddest moment to witness. Riel watched until the last few seconds when her cue would come. The video was set to end abruptly, the cut off narration to be continued by Riel herself as she timidly walk out to the front of the room. She could heart her heart hammering in her ears but held it together and managed not to trip on the way to her marker. The lights slowly reappeared as she stood there smiling nervously. "Now that you know about a little about me I, Kang Riel, hope to learn as much as there is to know about you my husband. I'm sure we have tons to teach one another, and I will admit that I am both excited and nervous about this experience, but I plan to trust you for the entirety of it. Please, take care of me for the time that we are together and I promise to try and do the exact same for you." She spoke freely into the mic held in her hard grasp before giving a small bow. Her nerves were bubbling again and she dared not look the man sitting in the center row in the face; too afraid her own cheeks were red with embarrassment.

coded by: ataraxia ataraxia

marcus kim

The lights dimmed shortly after he sat down, and he was sort of surprised his partner hadn’t showed up yet. Then the screen lit up with the words “Dear Husband” in overly cutesy cursive as a soothing female voice told him that he’d be learning about his new wife through the video. The video itself turned out to be more charming than he’d expected, and he appreciated the fact that his wife had taken the time to create it instead of leaving it to the show’s producers and editors to throw something together. It revealed a lot of random information about her: her favorite color (white was a tasteful choice), her occupation (Marcus was starting to regret not keeping up with the rest of the entertainment world, since the only models he could name were the weirdly famous Victoria Secret ones), and even her dog’s name (a long talk about Gattaca [the movie, not the dog, although her dog was super adorable] was in the works).

He couldn’t help laughing a little at the clips of her friends, especially when they said something negative and he could hear hissed threats in the background. He found himself curious about what his wife would look like; he wanted to match a face to the snippets of the person he was hearing about. The video seemed to be drawing to an end when it suddenly cut off. However, the narration continued. Marcus zeroed in on a slender figure walking out in front of the screen. It became easier to make out her face as the lights came back on. She was beautiful, of course, with features he could only think to describe as regal. When the woman, Kang Riel, finished speaking, there was an uncomfortable silence. He looked around at the cameramen, wordlessly asking for a cue, and they just stared back as if to say what the hell are you doing, get down there.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

> What were you thinking as you were watching your wife’s video?
”I thought it was really cute. The homemade vibe of it was nice, and it was funny to see her get her friends involved too. It reminded me a lot of the videos my friends and I used to make with each other when we were little.”

> What was your first impression of her?
“Well, I thought she was pretty, hahaha. And she made me feel underdressed just by standing in the same room. I also thought it was cool that she was so confident.”

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Marcus stood up and made his way down to the ground level where Riel was, not wanting to keep the silence going on any longer. He took a deep breath and just blurted out the first words that came to mind: “So are you bringing your dog to live with us?” He heard someone, maybe the director or one of the cameramen, stifle a laugh, and realized it probably wasn’t the best idea to open without a proper introduction. “My name is Kim Marc– Yongju. Kim Yongju. But you can call me Marcus. I’m not really used to going by my Korean name yet.” He laughed awkwardly and rubbed the nape of his neck with one hand.. “It’s nice to meet you, Riel-ssi.”

MinnieMin99 MinnieMin99

Last edited:

nam, siyoon
mood - meh | location - ??? | outfit | yokozawa kana Nap Nap

bzzz...bzzz..bzz--click With an annoyed expression he immediately turned his phone on silent mode. "Jeez. I said I know what I was doing. And even if you're that worried you should've just stopped at one text. This...this is just scary."

Within the time span of him brushing his teeth and going back to his room there were already over 30 unread messages, all from one person. Scrolling through the messages he sighed, "Man, I really wish I could block him right now."

Too bad that the guy was his manager. If it was only about work he wouldn't be as bothered. But one look at the messages and he could already tell that old man was just teasing him again about joining the show. It had already been a couple of months since he accepted the offer and rather than a pile of excitement he's just about over it due to a certain someone who killed it all. He was pretty sure once this show airs that manager wouldn't let him off with a couple of teasings. It would haunt him forever.

Q1: How do you feel about almost meeting your wife, Siyoon-ssi? Excited? Nervous?
"Well...I'm pretty sure I'm more excited and nervous than you think I am. Like for real, if you feel my chest you can tell it's racing over 100km/hr, well if that's even possible. You know, it has come to the point that even my manager is pretty much teasing me about it 24/7. But I can't help it. Even when it comes to my job I usually play villainous roles, having a love interest is close to zero. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't jealous of the main lead who always got the girl."

Just thinking about his face while saying such disgusting things made him almost choke on his coffee. He never thought he would have to act like some shy and excited six-year-old thinking about his first love. Checking the time on his watch it was still too early before the shooting starts so he relaxed on the couch passing time by watching a morning sitcom.

Everything was out and ready for him. His clothes were chosen by his stylist and all he needed to do was sweep his hair to one side and done. As he finished getting ready the doorbell rang. Already knowing it was the filming crew he didn't bother to check the camera and opened the door.

With no further notice, he was handed a card and a helmet. ...Is this how shows work? Fiddling with the mission card he hummed a tune slightly curious about what they had in mind. However, reading the contents he frowned.

Q: Why did your expression change when reading the mission card?
"Haha, I was just a bit surprised...and at a loss. Though I do have a motorcycle license I usually have my manager to take me to sets and schedules. And I don't really go anywhere too far from a walking distance so that goes to say I don't have a motorcycle or scooter...Honestly, I didn't know what to do."

How troublesome... He didn't expect the casual mention would lead to this. He did have his car but that was a bit too much. And it doesn't seem like it would do any good. It makes me feel bad not meeting their expectations. With mixed feelings, he headed down to the ground floor of his apartment to the bike rack.

I guess this is close enough. Checking out his black bike he shrugged as it couldn't be helped. This was his best option. The location wasn't too far from his apartment after all. With a deep breath, he put on the helmet ready to pick up his so-called "princess." Getting to the location was a breeze, just a 10-20 minute ride. Finding his princess was no problem. The helmet stook out like a sore thumb. Well at least we're matching.

Parking his bike right in front of her. "Um, hello? Are you perhaps my princess?" Cause if not then this is hella awkward.

sAeJhmz.png

partner > Dasom social social outfit > 01

Kang Jiwon

Morning came easily to Kang Jiwon. The twenty-six year old dancer had a difficult time sleeping due to the butterflies that constantly fluttered in his stomach. He wasn't normally the type to get nervous, but there was nothing like meeting your future "wife" that made a man want to do back flips. A couple hours of dancing were enough to soothe his anxiety, however, it came crashing back down once he stepped outside and faced his camera crew.

"Good morning," he greeted politely, his famous smile on his face as he immediately shook the hands of the female crew members before moving on to the men. Some of the women giggled to themselves before one of them handed a red envelope, his name encrusted in gold. Jiwon cautiously took it and confirmed the camera's were rolling. "Do I read this to you?" He asked before getting approval.

Licking his lips and shaking the jitters out of his arms, he pulled out the note and read out loud, "Dear husband to be Kang Jiwon, today is the day you'll be meeting your future bride. Your mission to find her at the aquarium specified below without mistaking someone else for her in the mean time. You will know her when you see her."

Jiwon bit his lower lip with a laugh. "I have to find her here? Ya, this is probably the most confusing place in South Korea!" Shaking his head while smiling, he handed the card back to one of the crew members as he began entering the van. As he did so, an assigned stylist handed him a black suit bag and informed him that this will be his outfit for the day.

What were your thoughts after you read your card?
"Ahh.. haha. First, I felt very excited because I was awed by the fact that I'll finally be able to meet my wife after months of anticipation. It quickly sunk in that I'll have to search for her in this large crowd and that was a bit disappointing because I'm very impatient at times. When I see her though, I know it'll be worth it in the end."

When he stepped out of the van, a wave of heat hit him. Jiwon quickly glided towards the entrance and handed his ticket to the ticket master, the woman handing him a map in return. "Thank you," he said quietly before unfolding the piece of paper. His chest instantly squeezed when he fully realized how complex the aquarium layout was, but it was nothing compared to the aching nervousness in his entire body. Briefly,
he turned to the crew members and jokingly said, "You all have something against me, don't you?"

Jiwon finally took a step into the cool building, his eyes scanning the already increasing population of people, and let out a loud yet soft, "Jagiya~ Your husband is here~."

How did you feel when you first began looking for your wife?
"Mm... I thought I was going to be tired and frustrated, but my heart was going against me. As soon as I started looking for her, I could feel myself becoming more energetic. Haha.. Ahh.. How embarrassing."

Last edited:

KDS.
location > aquarium
outfit >
ost >

She couldn't help but enjoy the different parts of the aquarium. She looked at all the different fish, plants, and even popped into the gift shop. She was of course looking for her husband, but also trying to calm her nerves that were going through the roof every time she saw a man. Which meant she was in a constant state of almost having a heart attack. She often found herself fanning her face, desperate to get the redness to fade. "Ahhhhh I want to die" Whining a bit, Dasom messed with one of the cute plushies of a sea turtle. "I'll buy this and continue looking for him" Laughing a bit, the 26 year old happily went to buy the toy, as it would be her support, she could feel it.

Exhaling heavily, Dasom hugged the turtle close before leaving the shop. Looking around the crowd, standing on her tip toes in order to do so, she bit her lip nervously. "How am I supposed to know it's him by the way? Nobody told me how I'm supposed to find him. Yah, this is so mean" Dasom's signature 'my life is over' expression played on her face before she set off into the crowd again. The halls all pretty much connected at one point or another, so the woman continued to walk around and around, having long abandoned the map.

Did you want to find him first?
"Honestly at that point I didn't care! I just wanted to see him and have a nice date" -inserts embarrassed laugh here- "I really, really, really wanted to see him. I could feel my heart going crazy as I looked around every corner, and even at every display. Would he be there? I didn't care who found the other first. I just wanted to stop with the games. It was frustrating, I just wanted to meet my husband and have a pretty date with him haha"

Finding someone in a popular location was pretty difficult, especially for someone such as Dasom. She never knew where she was going and often was laughing in disbelief, not knowing what to even do. She had entertained herself by talking to the camera about her suffering, until she turned a corner and heard a voice. Well okay not like the whole place was silent, but it was louder than anything else she had been hearing. It seemed relatively far away and honestly it made her heart practically stop in her chest. "D-did I just hear correctly?" Her eyes were wide in surprise, and a shy smile on her lips.

"Didn't you hear someone say 'Jagiya'? Omo omo" Placing her hands together as if praying, the idol had them pressed against her lips briefly. "Did anyone else hear that? I thought I heard someone say that? And maybe.... h-husband?" A noise of embarrassment left her as she quickly set off in the direction she had heard the voice. Naturally she had no idea if she ever even heard something, but it was the only thing she had to go off of and frankly she was excited to see if her husband was actually there.

It took a little while before Dasom peeked around a corner, hiding against the wall, not wanting to be noticed. She saw a pink shirt, cameras, brown hair, and that was it before hiding behind the wall, hands on her chest. "Omo omo omo" Smiling a bit, she didn't dare take another peek around the corner. "Ahhh, I don't know what I should do? Should I hide?" Looking at the camera crew, they seemed almost as shocked as she was due to the question. Whining a bit, Dasom ran her fingers back through her hair, fretting over her situation before peeking around the wall again, wondering if he was still there. She really was going to go crazy if that was her husband.

Why did you want to hide suddenly?
"I said that? Haha ahhhhhh, I must be crazy" -awkward laughing and hand gestures- "I think I wanted to mentally prepare myself for meeting him? I didn't know what to do in that moment, and avoiding directly meeting him seemed like a good option. Plus, I doubted he had been looking for as long as I had been looking for him! I wanted him to suffer too! Ahhh" - regretful sigh- "I should've just gone up and said 'You're my partner? Does that mean we're.... Husband and wife now?'. Aigoo, that would've been a good impression." -shakes head slightly, regretting her actions-

Crouching on the floor, Dasom hid her face, unable to figure out what to do. After a few moments of mental preparation, she came to a conclusion. "Let's hide" Smiling at the camera, clearly doubting her choice, she took a quick look around for her husband before searching for where to go. Honestly she thought she was too big of a hot mess to actually handle meeting the male. Though, she had to admit, something had felt strangely... familiar when she saw the back of the male, even though it was only for a few seconds. Dasom didn't think about it for long, with sea turtle in her arms, she quietly tried find her escape route from the small safety zone she had found herself located in.

9yCpEvc.png

partner > Siyoon Yunn Yunn outfit > 01

Yokozawa Kana

There wasn't much to do besides stand there and make conversation with the crew members--and that was only when they seemed genuinely interested in Kana's aimless babbling. She'd eventually unconsciously pull out the small tablet she always carried in order distract herself from the pounding in her chest and the shakiness in her legs. It wasn't the best at subsiding her worries, but the artist did find a little comfort in the drawing she was working on. The slender brunette had found herself watching the people the next street over and sketches of them were coming along nicely before she realized she was drawing someone on a... bicycle?

What were you feeling when you first saw your groom?
"I... I thought I was going to die. I wasn't expecting him to arrive so soon, and the bicycle was also unexpected. But it was really cute because normally the guy would come in a car or a motorcycle in the dramas and books. That was a very new experience. Ahh~.."

Kana looked up through the dark screen of her helmet, her eyes squinting as she noticed the figure coming closer and closer. Her large doe eyes immediately widened as they processed the style of the man's helmet and she immediately let out an "Oh no." She placed her stuff back into her bag. "Oh no," she repeated before turning to the crew members with a panicky expression they obviously weren't able to see. "What do I do? Is he on a bicycle? That's so cute. I mea-"

"Um, hello? Are you perhaps my princess?"

"No!" Kana automatically answered, promptly slapping the side of her helmet and groaning internally. "Y-yes. I mean, yes. Maybe. Are you my prince?" She laughed nervously as she tried to comprehend what was going on. The petite girl was frantically turning her head from the mysterious man to the crew, before one of them urged her to get on the bike once their identities were partly confirmed.

What was your first impression of your groom?
"He seems like a very cool person. I got that kind of feeling from him when he was next to me. Oh noooo. What do I do? He was so cool and I made a fool of myself already..." -covers face in embarrassment-

"I'll be getting on then..." Kana spoke softly as she approached the side of the bicycle. Before she got on, however, she thought it'd be a great idea to bow and thus furthered her embarrassment by bumping helmets with the man. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry." Her face burned as she tried her best to maintain a decent composure, but she only seemed to get worse by the second.

Eventually, she sat on the back of the bike and cried quietly, "This is why I can't get married."

Last edited:

S h i J u

mood: what to do???

Pear Couple​

Ju had just calmed himself enough, when he suddenly felt a light tap on his shoulder. In surprise, his shoulders instinctively tensed upwards as he heard a soft voice greet him. He turned to face the person, but he didn't have much of an initial reaction. He glanced down at her outfit, realized it was red, and then bowed instinctively as he realized it must be his wife. When his eyes met her face, they grew wider a bit at the unexpected wife that was picked for him. "Oh, Kim Naeyeon?" he asked, thinking it must have been a mistake.

Honestly, seeing her in person was much different than seeing her through a television screen; she was more stunning than he could have imagined. It's like there was a glow around her. He took the time to investigate her facial features, so much so that he nearly forgot to speak, again. "Hello, I'm husband Shi Ju. We must be the matching red couple," he stated. Ju wasn't quite sure what to say beyond that. Now that they had met, he was more focused on saying everything correctly. His Mandarin always seemed to come out when he was nervous or excited, which many of his fans considered quite cute or quirky. Of course, he still isn't proficient in Korean, but that never seemed to be a problem for him. His hand went to his face, as his anxiety seemed to take hold of him in a more obvious way. "Aiya, my wife is Kim Naeyeon," he gushed, as his eyes fled towards the floor quickly and then back up to Naeyeon. "I hope you will accept me into your heart. Take care of you I will well," he jumbled up his sentence, but didn't seem to notice.

Q. What was your reaction upon meeting your partner?

A. -deep sigh as his eyes darted around before back at the camera- I wanted to be the one to approach first, but in the moment I was very anxious. She was the one who had the courage to approach me first. I didn't look cool at all. -shakes his head- Actually, I was very dumb because I didn't react well, at first. Because I didn't really know how...I mean Naeyeon was very pretty...and I didn't expect her. -a long pause, as he was clearly struggling to form sentences- I thought she is too cool and famous to be paired with me.

code by pasta

laybaeby laybaeby

s w e e t

n a m e
Naeyeon didn't expect someone she had been a fan of for awhile, and she definitely didn't expect Shi ju aka one of her favorite idols. As he bowed, Naeyeon did too, turning red as he said her name. "You know who I am? Ahh, thank you.. You're Shi Ju, I like your band." she smiled, biting on her lip nervously. As he started to stare at her, she turned red and started to get slightly self conscious, turning to look at the ground.

"Yes, we must be. Nice too meet you." Naeyeon bowed again before glancing back at the table, "Should we go sit?" She asked, but he had spoke before she could continue. Naeyeon turned red again, laughing quietly. "Aiyo, my husbands Shi Ju." She replied, starting to move towards the table again. She was super nervous, and he was super handsome and sweet which made it ten times worse for the young girl.

"Of course I will, as long as you accept me." She smiled as he got his sentence mixed up, finding it super cute how he stumbled on his words. She knew he was a foreigner, and so she didn't care that much if he were too mess up and would do her best to help him. "Thank you, oppa?" She added the last part in a questioning tone, she knew he was older but she didn't know if she should call him that yet.

"Let's go sit," She motioned towards the table and moved to sit down, glancing at the camera nervously. "God, I'm so nervous he's handsome and talented." The words were meant to be a thought, but they spilled from her mouth and she turned bright red, hiding her face in her hands, "Sorry." Naeyeon took a sip of her Americano.

"Do you want anything?" Naeyeon looked up at him, "Or we can share an Americano." She winked teasingly at him. "Kidding, kidding."

Q. How do you feel meeting your partner?
A. I was super nervous *hides her face in her hands and laughs* He's just super cute and I was so stunned he knew who I was honestly.. I've been a fan of his band since they debuted, so I'm super excited and happy.. *runs a hand through her hair* I'm usually not very shy? So I was stunned when I got super shy around him.

s w e e t

code by pasta

S h i J u

mood: *triggered by "oppa"*

Pear Couple​

Ju couldn't help, but to smile as Naeyeon blushed. He probably also blushed in response, just making it a blushing competition between them for a straight minute. "Of course I know you! You're from that one group with the song ...'la da da da, I think I like you~' ", he explained, recited the lyrics of 4U's latest song and doing the choreography along with it. He took note of her responses to him, thinking she was even cuter than he had thought. At least they were both anxious cuties together. "You know KOTU?," he asked, although it was a dumb question. The band had been around for 5 years and was well known enough. "Thank you," he responded and bowed, again.

He nodded at her suggestion, but then realized he had cut her off incidentally. And he felt annoyed at himself for a moment, but brushed it off considering it was their first meeting. It was bound to not go as expected. He tried to contain his smile, as he overhead her fangirling over him, also. It was almost a sense of relief that she liked him, but also a bit daunting as he felt pressure to be a good husband for her. "A good husband is accepting, isn't he? Then I will be," he said with a smile. He already felt that he would be a pushover with her and she'd be the one to set higher expectations of him. Ju gasped, as he heard "oppa" escape her mouth. His insides went all sdkfskfjn, at the mention of it. "I guess I am oppa...oppa...Kim Naeyeon's oppa," he repeated to get use to the word.

Ju nodded at her suggestion of sitting down and walked with her towards their table. He took that chance to look at the camera and put his hand against his chest, motioning that his heart was racing at that moment. He nervously chuckled at Naeyeon's sudden and incidental confession, wanting to double over due to how shy she was acting towards him. He could barely function correctly. "No, no, it's okay," he started, as his hands went to take her hands away from her face. Yet, he stopped himself before they did, feeling that he didn't know her well enough to touch her. "My wife should think I am handsome," he encouraged her.

He kindly rejected her offer to order something else. "Aiyaaa," he whined, both because she offered him coffee and because she winked, as well. "I know I'm your husband, but I don't want your cooties, yet"

Q. What did you think of your partner?

A. She is very very cute and witty. Ahhhh, she was much better than me in the situation. She could tease me and I couldn't do anything but laugh. When she called me "oppa" it was like an arrow went through my chest. Just like. -puts his hand on his chest- oh my god, I'm her oppa. -squeeling/weird high pitched sound- I will be a good oppa for her, and I will tease her, too. -nods approvingly-
code by pasta

laybaeby laybaeby

s w e e t

n a m e
Naeyeon watched his curiously as he started to dance. "Wow you really are!" She giggled, clapping her hands excitedly. Naeyeon started to dance and sing to one of his songs too, doing his lines especially. "Of course I do, everyone loves you guys." Nae took another sip of her Americano, watching him with a small smile as he started to repeat the words, "Yes, you're my oppa." She giggled, "Cute, have you never been called that before? You seem happy." She watched him with an amused expression.

"cooties? Wow." Naeyeon huffed, putting her arms over her chest and turning away in mock hurt. "I see how this is. Well, men have cooties too!" She turned towards him and stuck her tongue out at him teasingly. Naeyeon turned towards the camera men and blushed, totally forgetting they were on a show for a second there.

"Should we go somewhere then? There's a pc room down the street from here if you want, I don't know if you like games but I really do." NAeyeon was known for her love of the game League, and was known to be a pretty good Jungler.[/I]

s w e e t

code by pasta

RIEL
Mariel Couple <3 allure allure

Q: How did you feel about your husband's reaction to meeting you?
A: All the things I said the first thing he asked about was my dog -laughs- I was relieved. If he had commented on the video or the speech I feel like I would've collapsed into a puddle of embarrassment; but he literally asked if I was bringing the dog to stay with us and I...I was really happy. It made me a little less nervous. It also made me think he also liked dogs so that was a plus. -another laugh-

The long awkward silence after her speech made Riel the exact definition of restless. She still hadn't looked at him directly but had she not seen his being still in the seat out the corner of her eye she would have assumed he really had gotten up and ran out from how silent it was. The first thing that came to mind was she went overboard; it was too much for a first meeting. Riel mentally cursed herself regretting not taking up the offer of just having the producers make the video for her. She had been so determined to do it herself to show her care and effort to being his bride and scared him away. It was the husband thing. She thought. Riel hadn't planned on calling him husband during the actual speech but she had gotten so carried in the moment, it just slipped out. I knew I should've just said house buddy.

After a few moments of more silence, and Riel planning an escape from the situation, she could hear a bit of shuffling from his initial direction; she tensed at the indication her husband was getting up. finally chancing a look at his face as he draw closer to her Riel concluded, just as she hypothesized earlier, that her husband was indeed very handsome. The side view she had gotten earlier did no justice to the person she was looking at now and it took everything in her to look away for at least a moment, not wanting to stare too long. When he was directly in front of her Riel finally had an epiphany, realizing exactly who she'd be living with for a while. No way. She thought. It couldn't be.

Her thoughts were easily interrupted at his question about her dog, Gattaca, and whether or not the pup would be moving in with them. Riel stare at him blankly before letting out a small laugh, the camera crew clearly stifling their own, at the sudden question. She didn't know if he had done it on purpose but it made her smile and thankfully forget about her nerves briefly. "Ah...well, long as it's okay with you then yes. Gattaca is a sweetheart but he's also a bit of a con-artist so I'll have to teach more about his tricks." Riel gave an awkward laugh at the mention of her dog. When he introduced himself Riel gave a smile, internally cheering at how she'd guessed correctly. She wasn't told who her husband was but only knew that he was a huge fan of movies, but realizing that her living partner would be THE Kim Yongju was quite a shock. She didn't know who she expected, but the gorgeous man in front of her -who looks far better in person than any screen or magazine could ever portray- was definitely not on her previous list of possibilities.

Riel took note of his name preference, thinking Marcus was just as handsome as his Korean name, watching him go from solid hunk of man to completely adorable with one laugh of awkwardness. "Y-yes, nice to meet you too. I've watched some of your films..." Don't fangirl. She thought. Don't do it. She didn't know what to do with herself now. She had finally met him, but what now? Should she offer him a fist bump or a high five? Can that even be considered romantic? Riel could actually her her mother's voice scolding her for even considering doing such a thing. They were in a theater, they could easily watch a movie if she suggested it; however the model was eager to learn at least a little bit more about her brilliant film directing husband. "Umm...we still have time with the theater to ourselves; do you want to grab snacks from concession and maybe hangout for a while? I'm not sure what movies are available at the moment but we can watch one or talk or..." She was running out of breath with how fast she was speaking, trying not to seem to weird in front of him. "Sorry, I'm just..really nervous." Another awkward laugh slips through as her eyes meet the floor. "I promise I'm usually a lot calmer than this."

sAeJhmz.png

Kang Jiwon

Every second that passed increased the rate at which is heart was beating. His chest hurt, his mind was foggy, and he could feel his throat becoming parched from uneasiness. Jiwon went from A-list choreographer to dorky middle schooler in a second. Would he look like an idiot in front of his bride? Highly possible.

There was nothing he could do at that point that would calm him, however. It wasn't like could back out since they were already filming, and what would that tell his bride? That Kang Jiwon was a shy coward and actually has a difficult time with women in romantic situations? Yeah, no thank you. He thought pitifully to himself as a hand moved to his chest. Jiwon finally decided he'd search in the area he was in before moving on. For some reason he thought he'd see his bride as soon as he walked in, but he knew the odds of that were not looking favorable.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed a small silhouette bobbing back and forth from around a corner.The man's body instinctively turned towards it, his eyes wide as he looked towards the camera men. "Did you see that?" Jiwon asked, confusion etched in his voice. "I'm not the only one that saw that right? Do you think it's her?" He took a few steps in that general direction. "Should I go see?" He stopped. "What if it's not her? Ahhh, I'll be so disappointed." After scratching his head, looking around like a lost pup, and debating whether or not he should approach what he saw, the twenty-six year old let out a loud puff.

Was your heart pounding?
"It wasn't just pounding. I could feel in swelling as I got closer to her." -laughs with a few fingers covering his lips- "If it wasn't her, I was going to be so disappointed. I even told the PD that I was just going to ask for her number and call her if that was the case."

When he wrapped around the corner, he was surprised to see the female gone. Instead, he'd noticed a girl scurrying off with camera men struggling to chase after her. "Oh?" Jiwon's smile was hard to miss as he turned to face the camera, eyes sparkling as if he'd just found a diamond. "It's really her!" Soon the chase began and Jiwon followed at a safe distant. The mischievous child in him wanted to surprise her, even if he didn't know who she was.

"I can't really tell who she is from this distance," Jiwon whispered as he glided skillfully across the marble floor, "ahh, I'm nervous to find out. I'm sure she's beautiful. What if she's not happy with me as her groom?"

Because he was mumbling to himself and his crew, he failed to realize that he was already just a couple steps away from the woman. She'd stopped at what he assumed was a hiding place, unaware that a group of people had been carefully pursuing her. Jiwon gave the camera a nervous, yet humorous smile as he carefully approached the figure, a single rose in his hand that he'd managed to snag earlier.

"Hello," Jiwon said coolly from behind the woman. As soon as she turned around, he felt the wind being forced out of him. She was far more beautiful than he'd thought, with dark locks framing her small and fair face like a doll. It would've been a lie if he said he wasn't immediately drawn to her and hoped the awe in his eyes and voice weren't obvious. "Somi-sshi?"

What do you think of your partner?
"Wow, Somi-sshi. I mean Dasom-sshi. Wow... just wow... She's much more beautiful in person. I was instantly starstruck! I don't know if I can be a dependable husband at this point because I feel like I'll just be an awkward student around her."

Last edited:

KDS.
location > aquarium
outfit >
ost >

Finding a place to hide in the aquarium was certainly a difficult task. Dasom was constantly chanting 'ah, where to go where to go' before going off in some direction, the camera crew having a bit of a difficult time keeping up with her. Naturally she had no idea that her husband was also in pursuit of her and was catching up to her. Eventually Dasom settled on a spot that looked was pretty bare in terms of a bunch of people crowding around it. It was near a fish tank that was filled with insanely colorful fish and underwater life. It was really pretty to look at and honestly the woman would've been appreciating it if she wasn't keeping her back turned, praying that she just looked like a regular person.

What were you thinking when you were 'hiding'?
"That he wouldn't be able to hear how loudly my heart was beating? Haha. I was really nervous and I was pretty much praying that he wouldn't hate me? I don't even remember honestly. It was crazy. Surreal. I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest and I was going to just collapse from nerves. Ahhhh it was so scary and exciting at the same time?"

Her arms were tightly wrapped around the plushie she had purchased earlier as she couldn't hold onto anything else. In reality it was just like a scene out of a drama in her opinion. Closing her eyes, Dasom tried to keep a straight face, but a smile just wouldn't leave. Whining a bit, she shook her shoulders a bit, letting out a huff of nervousness. "This is going to kill me" She complained before trying to recover herself. Whatever she had recovered had been shattered as soon as she heard the greeting.

Turning around, immediately Dasom's eyes widened in shock. She barely had eye contact with the male before recognizing him and then dropping into the similar squatting position she had when spying on her husband. The sea turtle hid her face as she laughed, in complete and utter shock. She certainly knew who her husband was and she had admired him for a long time for his dancing. He was someone she really looked up to in the dancing community.

"Yaaaaaah!" Her cheeks had been tinged pink as she finally lowered the sea turtle, but also hung her head. Her dark hair fell in front of her face as she laughed a bit, clearly in shock. She didn't know how to really process it at all. They hadn't really met in person, but she had seen him in videos for 1 Million Dance Studios and naturally admired his choreography he made for other idols and groups. "Ahhhhhhh I don't know if I can look at him properly. My heart is about to explode" Whining a bit, Dasom had a hard time collecting herself. What was she supposed to do when the attractive though flirtatious Kang Jiwon was standing in front of her with a rose?

Your reaction to seeing your husband was surprising. Did you not like him?
"Ah no no, quite the opposite" -laughs while shaking head- "I liked it a lot! I was just in shock. It was kind of like, how was I supposed to react to seeing such a handsome man so close and just in person? He's someone I've admired for a long time and have wanted to work with a lot actually but have never gotten the opportunity to do so. I was, no actually still am, in such shock? Jiwon-ssi is really just out of my league and I think my brain realized that and I was in the mindset of 'who am i?' where am i?' 'what am i doing?' ahh it's embarrassing haha"

Finally Dasom lifted her head, running her fingers back through her hair before standing up. Immediately she bowed, thought started laughing again. "Ah yah! Ahh this is embarrassing" She whined slightly, trying to properly introduce herself. Placing her hand over her heart, she took a deep breath trying to calm her raging heartbeat. "Aigoo, I'm sorry, my heart is going crazy. Ah you're really too handsome in person" Blunt Dasom struck again. Laughing a bit, she licked her lips before shaking her head.

"I was right wasn't I? You called out 'jagiya' earlier didn't you?" The word 'jagiya' however made Dasom laugh nervously, hiding her face for a few moments. Honestly the cool exterior that she had, just went straight out the window. "I'm really so sorry for how weird I am, I'm just so shocked that you're my partner. But a good shocked." Covering her mouth slightly with her hand, Dasom dragged her eyes up to Jiwon's smiling a bit at the few moments of eye contact before turning to look at the tank of fish by her side. She was going crazy inside. He really was ridiculously handsome.

S h i J u

mood: ...*sigh*

Pear Couple​

Ju was amazed alone that she knew his bands' songs well enough to pick out his lines in particular. He also smiled as she stated that many people like his band and thanked her, again. He felt embarrassed as she asked him about being called oppa, shaking his head quickly whilst holding back a smile. His dimple became very prominent at this point. "No, I've been called oppa before. Just hearing it from you has a different feeling," he admitted. His mouth opened as Naeyeon was playfully defensive towards him about his cooties. "Everyone has cooties! Why do you single me out?" he teased back, scrunching his nose at her after she stuck her tongue out at him.

He was surprised that she not only suggested a different location for their date, but that she chose something that they had similar interests in. "I love games, too. I enjoy LOL a lot these days," Ju explained. before turning back towards the crew. "Can we?" he asked, unsure of how strict the producers would be about maintaining their original ideas. A thought popped in to his mind, as he just now remembered he still hadn't given her the gift, yet. "Oh, wait" he instructed, as he turned back to Naeyeon and searched his pocket. A small, red box was placed on the table, which contained circular, red candies on a stick, much like a barbecue skewer. Most likely they were strawberry flavored, but Ju didn't check those details. "I wasn't sure what to get you and I hope you're not on a diet." He watched for her reaction when she opened the gift and began to explain the meaning behind it in Mandarin. "It's not exactly the same, but it reminded me of these candies made in China. They are a type of candied fruit that people will eat especially during the holidays. And amongst people you care for, like friends and family." Realizing she must not have understood a single word, he bit his lip; he had done the one thing he was trying to avoid this whole time. Clearly flustered, he attempted to explain himself in Korean. "Uhhh, how to explain? It's a sweet I think of... The same...," but he lost his train of thought, shaking his head. "Nevermind..."

laybaeby laybaeby

s w e e t

n a m e
Naeyeon nodded her head, understanding what he meant, she was his fake wife after all. “I get it.” She hummed in response, finishing her Americano and watching him curiously.

“Because you’re the only man with me right now, other then the VJs.” Nae Giggles, taking off her hat and running her hair through her blonde locks. As he said the word, LOL, Naeyeon nearly cried in delight.

“I love League! I play it a lot on streams for my fans and just for myself.” Naeyeon watched him curiously as he pulled something out, her face turning as red as the candies as she stared at the box. As he started to speak in Mandarin she watched with a small smile, just admiring him. She didn’t get a word he said but she could tell he was passionate and she found that super cute.

“Oppa, it’s wonderful. Thank you,” She gave him a big smile, “I’m always on a diet sadly but I have no restrictions when filming this show so,” She grabbed one and popped it into her mouth, grinning at him, “Mm. Strawberry, my favorite!”

“I don’t think they would mind, I just feel as though we should do something that’s not just sitting around, and plus I just hate sitting for too long in general. I get jittery.” She admitted. Ever since she was a child, if she would sit for too long she’d start to get jittery and nervous so she tended to move a lot.

“Come on.” She said, standing up and grabbing her purse. “Let’s see how good you are at League.” She teased.

[/I]

s w e e t

code by pasta

sAeJhmz.png

Kang Jiwon

A glimpse of her face was all he got before the woman suddenly dropped to the floor, a turtle plush toy covering her face. She had let out a few noises of embarrassment and surprise, both of which Jiwon found extremely cute. An awkward encounter was something he'd expected, but who would've thought his partner would be the Kang Dasom, one of the sexiest known K-pop idols in the industry? As much as he was shocked at discovering whom his partner was, however, he was more confused by a character he'd never seen or heard of before. The woman on the floor was not what he would presume from the things he'd read and watched about her.

"Are you okay?" Jiwon laughed with a slight tease in his voice. With his free hand, he offered it Dasom as she rose to her feet. The fact that she was muttering to herself, quite audibly if he might add, was frighteningly appealing to the man's endearing side, and he found himself scratching at his upper lip in self-consciousness. Suddenly, the open space around them became smaller and he was becoming increasingly aware of her presence and visuals. "I'm sorry," he continued with a lighthearted yet shy tone, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Aigoo, I'm sorry, my heart is going crazy. Ah you're really too handsome in person," she suddenly commented, which immediately forced the man to take a step back and clutch his chest.

"Waah, don't say things like that. It's too early for me to fall for you." He shook his head, the smile on his face contradictory to his somewhat serious reply.

What did you think of Dasom before meeting her?
"I thought she was a very sexy person. Her style, her dance, just the way she moved and held herself in general. Her performances have always captured my attention, but I guess that's what the entertainment industry wanted to shape her into. After meeting her though, wow... she's so cute! I could tell that she was trying to control herself and not lose her composure, but then she went and said something so unexpected and my heart..." -clutches chest jokingly with slight head shake- Ahh~~ Joha. Nega neomu joha."

"Ahh..." The chuckle that left his lips was a bit awkward and his hand habitually moved to scratch the back of his head. "That? Yeah, that was me. I did it on the whim, hoping you were somewhere nearby. I didn't think you'd actually hear that, though." His ears turned a faint pink hue as he avoided eye contact for a few seconds. "Ah! I didn't introduce myself." Jiwon suddenly announced, his body jolting a little. He quickly bowed and carefully held out the rose in front of him. "Hello. My name is Kang Jiwon. It's a pleasure to meet you."

As the woman answered, Jiwon unconsciously scanned her. The child in him sparkled at the thought of becoming Dasom's husband, even if it was only for show. After a few minutes, however, he came to realize he was staring and grinned embarrassingly. "Sorry, you're just so pretty that I got distracted." Biting his lower lip, he hesitantly asked, "Um... do you want to walk around together maybe? Or head to the cafe for a drink or something?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back