• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Will Senpai Notice Me? ♡

Apricot Kohai

Notice me♡

senpai noticed me?♡

apricot-kohai

4d9e2daf8da76e373e2624cf1ac51d01.jpg

will senpai notice me? ehe~

gender ;; female

miraculous ladybug trash

Hello~ Hello~ Apricot Kohai here!

So as you might have noticed (notice me!) that my account is new, but I’m not new to this site! I love it here and all the people here.

So a little about myself~

• I’m everyone’s favorite Kohai, and Apricot
  • Depending on my mood and motivation my post size with differ from one paragraph to maybe three
  • I’m not the biggest romance person, but I will do it if you would like
  • If I do romance with you, I prefer girlXgirl

Anything else you would like to know? Just comment down below!

I don’t have any plots at the moment, but it might be more fun to do it with one of my new senpais!

kotchi muite!
But here are some fandoms I’m into:

(Bold means really interested, Italics means maybe, oh and I only do oc’s, sorry)

• Miraculous Ladybug
  • Gravity Falls
  • Kiki’s delivery service (or just anything with witches)
  • Werewolves
  • Madoka Magica (or just magical girls)
  • Vocaloid
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club

If you have any other fandoms you would like to do just comment down below!

Also if you have pairings that might be interesting comment them down below also!

coding by

@r i n n e

[QUOTE="Apricot Kohai]

• Kiki’s delivery service (or just anything with witches)

[/QUOTE]
I love kiki's delivery service!

I would love to do Kiki's Delivery Service or (especially) Madoka Magica! It's been a WHILE since I watched Kiki so I might not remember much of the plot but I know it's about a witch girl and a cat and...a pregnant lady? I dunno. Anyway, PM me if you're interested!

@Adzel -senpai

I love kiki's delivery service too! If you would like to role play something like it with me could you please send me a pm. I would send you one, but at the moment I can't do that. (Just got to wait a couple more hours until I can)

@SansLovesPugs -senpai

I would love to do a Madoka Magica roleplays with you!

And I'm sorry, but I can't send pm's at this moment, so could you send me the pm please? (I just got to wait a couple hours until I can, haha)

Apricot Kohai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24301-sanslovespugs/ said:
@SansLovesPugs[/URL] -senpai
I would love to do a Madoka Magica roleplays with you!

And I'm sorry, but I can't send pm's at this moment, so could you send me the pm please? (I just got to wait a couple hours until I can, haha)
Ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back