• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom will of fire, heart of stone (chat!)

Sprios

mom's spaghetti
Hey guys! First and foremost let me apologize for not having a post last night. Work wasn't as slow as I had anticipated and I had trouble settling down to collect thoughts. When I got home my computer had decided it needed an update, because I made the mistake of downloading Windows 10 :')))

ANYWAY I'm at work again and Sunday's are always pretty busy, so I'll let ya know when I'm done and working on a post!! Y'all are free to waddle around this thread and discuss whatever rp wise or just dink around or whatever, idc o/ just follow site rules and bla bla 

That's great! I'm getting pretty sleepy already though, might not get around to reading it til the morning.

I'm still pretty excited though! 

Heads up I'm visiting a friend in the city so I won't be replying until tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether I decide to crash over! On the bright side tho I wrote up another post at work so now I just gotta type it :D  

also, I know only one team's been announced thus far but the rest of you are more than welcome to respond to daisuke and his bull or try chatting up Any of the other players' characters, too!

and finally, mori's rper hasn't been online in a month so I may move teams around. If you want to make another genin now would be a rly ideal time~

I knew

most of my posts in the character thread were character related questions though so idk

more people know now, so that's cool

@Scaver I think we're waiting on you to post for Takashi sensei!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo guys! Just a heads up you'll get my reply some time after my work shift ends today /o/ I'm excited we're finally seeing some rad ninja action B)

Same here! I've been trying to work up a post all weekend but I've been busier than I expected. Hopefully I'll get something up this evening as well. 

AHHh I'm so sorry for the lack of reply akcjakajciakdb I haven't forgotten tho!! I took an impromptu trip to my friend's place and we got rly drunk and I'm just sort of... Getting back into the swing of things atm @~@ don't wanna say a specific time I'll reply but I go back home today so odds are it's not far off~ 

Reply's finally up! Also: for Halloween I'm gonna do a lil thing. I'm thinking or a number between 1-10. You guess it right you get a Halloween treat from me! 

Rules:

-must be in the naruto rp to participate

-must give me the number before 10pm EST on Halloween night (Monday!)

-one number per person (you guys can totally pick the same number tho)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply's finally up! Also: for Halloween I'm gonna do a lil thing. I'm thinking or a number between 1-10. You guess it right you get a Halloween treat from me! 

Rules:

8!!!!

Rules:

I like 7 :)

of course the rp moves quicker on the one weekend I'm busy > < 

I'll try to get a post up for Hitomi as soon as I'm free, but it probably won't be until at least tomorrow. 

So!! the number was 2 o: but since nobody got it i'll go w/ the closest, which was @starbee with 4!! so the prize was a lil halloween ninja for u, which i will get to in the coming days! I'm biased towards Hide so that's probably who i'll make lol

anyway the only other thing i have to say is LOL SORRY SHOYA DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS. good luck don't die he wont save you /SHOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back