• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Xavier's home for the gifted-New X-men

After Xavier's death someone new took over the school. One of the X-men, no one really knows who, but after a while most of the crime stops. X-men start to retire and die growing old and week...

50 years after Xavier's death, the world has started falling apart. Most X-men are gone, but there children still live. Xavier's house had not been lived in for quite some time, but finally kids start noticing they are mutants. Gifted children who take after there parents. They make it to the house, rebuild it. Focus there abilities, become stronger, and start to fight against evil. Just like here parents. And they start to make the world safe once again.

(I have really wanted to do and X-men rp for a long time, but couldn't come up with a good story so sorry If this doesn't sound that good.)

@LoneWolf

Betweengoodandevil said:
After Xavier's death someone new took over the school. One of the X-men, no one really knows who, but after a while most of the crime stops. X-men start to retire and die growing old and week...
50 years after Xavier's death, the world has started falling apart. Most X-men are gone, but there children still live. Xavier's house had not been lived in for quite some time, but finally kids start noticing they are mutants. Gifted children who take after there parents. They make it to the house, rebuild it. Focus there abilities, become stronger, and start to fight against evil. Just like here parents. And they start to make the world safe once again.

(I have really wanted to do and X-men rp for a long time, but couldn't come up with a good story so sorry If this doesn't sound that good.)

@LoneWolf
You wanting me to join?

Ash keep running, afraid they were still after her. She ducked behind a nearby tree, the tree flourishes with life. Leaves sprouting from every branch. Ash places her hands on a nearby branch and hoists herself, the bark digging into her skin. She sits there listening, her breath returning to its original slow tempo. Ash is about to get down when she pauses, a quiet thwip noise coming from the distance, twipthwpthwpthwpthwp. She pushes herself against the tree as the sound comes closer, trying to blend in more. A few minutes pass before a huge black helicopter flies over her. She waits a few more beat until she cant see it anymore before hopping down.

Okay its started!

Harrison Worthington

Harrison, a 16 year old, gay as fuck, mutant, with large black bird's wings, was sat by his grand piano in the Worthington household. He was playing music by lots of different composers such as Beethoven, Chopin, Bach and Mozart as well as a bunch of songs by old artists that his father and mother love. Speaking of whom, they were sat on the sofa next to a roaring fire. Warren III and Isabella Worthington were his parents so you could imagine the status Harrison had among the upper-class society.

He stood up from his piano and walked over to the front door. He put on his shoes with thrusters fixed onto them and yelled, "Mom, Dad, I'm going flying,"They didn't reply and Harry walked outside. He climbed up to the top of the platform his Dad built for their flying lessons and jumped off, flying over the city of New York.

Sazume Kitoaji

Sazume came to a stop as she stepped into a clearing. In front her stood a magnificent mansion with a beautiful garden, though slightly over grown. It dawned on her that no one had tended to this place in a while, which is a real pity, seeing how marvelous the whole place looked.

"Zume! Zuuummeeee!" Shouted a voice in the trees behind her. Turning around, she trudged back into the woods.

"I'm here!" She called. A girl ran to her, almost smashing into a tree.

"Gosh, don't run off like that. Within 10 meters of your partner remember?" The girl said, trying to catch her breath. Sazume shrugged dismissively.

"'Course you don't. Now come on we still have 6 species of tree to find." The girl took hold of Sazume's wrist and attempted to drag her deeper into the trees. Of course, Sazume didn't budge. But rather took hold of the girl's hand and dragged her towards the clearing.

"Zume! We don't have time for th-"

"You will never guess what I found."

"Wha- Oh."

Now both girls were standing in the clearing, facing the mansion. The other girl laughed, surprised to find they were so near to it.

"It's the Xavier Mansion, Zume. Abandoned for 50 years they say. I think it was a school once. For rich brats probably." The girl said crossing her arms.

"You don't know that Harriet-chan, They could be really nice." Sazume mused.

"Nice or not, they're hardly students anymore. And unlike them-" Harriet took hold of Sazume's wrist again and started walking back to the trees.

"We have student stuff to do."

As Sazume let Harriet drag her back to the forest, she couldn't help but smile as the mansion disappeared behind the trees. It was nice to find new things once in a while. Maybe she would visit again.

Ash had made it home slamming the door shut. Dark lay in his bed still asleep. It was lonely here with no one but someone you have known since you were 4.

Stephanie Ferguson

The light filtered through the gap between the curtains, illuminating the small apartment. Steph sat on the black sofa in the corner, she shut the book she had been reading and stood. She knew she was supposed to leave soon, but she also didn't want to leave the apartment. Coming to, her aunt, Jiaying's apartment was her one escape from the hustle and bustle the outside world. Sighing, Steph walked to the door of the apartment and climbed down the stairs. The short hall, after the stairs, led to the empty martial arts studio. The punching bags still hung on from the ceiling and the sparring gloves were still held in the cubbies by the wall. It looked the same as every time Steph had come back. But, every time it felt something was missing. The studio looked the same, but there was no life in it. Steph bowed her head and walked out of the studio, out into the shining Los Angeles sun, making her way to the train station two blocks away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth wandered around,holding her violin case..She spotted the old,abandoned mansion and she quickly went inside...'Still looks old as usual.' Elizabeth sthought as she got out her violin and started playing. She would come to the old Mansion and play her violin or wander around,as if she was visiting a cemetery or an old tree house..she though the music from the violin would soothe evil spirits,if they were ever there in the first place. She hummed along to the sweet sound of her violin,occasionally getting up and walking as she was playing.

Ash walked to her room, sliding into her navy blue covers she fell right asleep. Dark played Left for dead, music blaring from his room. Ash awoke from the sudden sound of a violin. She yawned trudging down the steps noticing a girl. "Who are you?" She asks eyeing the girl and the violin.

@Misuki Tatsumi

She almost exactly dropped her instrument,she turned around and saw a girl.."I-I'm Elizabeth Munroe,my mother used to go here" she stated,startled a bit and shocked at the same time..'I thought no one was living here,hmm' the girl thought to herself.

"O-Ororo M-Munroe,Known as Storm.." She had to admit,it was kind of cool meeting another supposed mutant,but she was shy around new people..Shyness and Being Outgoing do not mix that well.

Elizabeth winced a bit,but smiled. "T-Thank you,D-Do you mind t-telling me all a-about this place..My Mother used to tell me things,but not everything!" She quickly became excited. She couldn't believe it..it was like a dream.

Ash smiles, and then shrugs a little... "I don't know much, just that mutants used to gather hear and they would be taught about how to use there abilities and get to know each other... join in teams and fight evil." She said with a slight smile

"Oh,I just thought it'd be a long story but that's fine!" She beamed,making the area a bit warmer that usual.."Well,I'll just go to my room then,wherever it is.." She mumbled the last part and walked up the stairs.

"Thanks!" Elizabeth called out to the new girl as she descended up the steps and into a hallway,she was humming a song she learned to play on violin and piano..(This is Gospel,By Panic! At the Disco)

"Cause these words are knives that often leave scars,truth be told I never was yours.." She saying softly as she was opening the door to her moms old room. It looked beautiful but Elizabeth knew she wanted to put some of her own things inside.."The fear of falling apart..ohh oh ohh...If you love me let me goo." She sang a bit louder this time as she looked around the room.

Steph stepped off the train to New York City and walked through the station heading out onto the streets. She wasn't sure where she was going. She had planned to pick up a job at a martial arts studio somewhere, but for the moment at hand she had no clue where to go. Deciding she should at least pretend to know what she was doing, Steph began to walk purposefully in a random direction.

Nearly an hour later, Steph was walking towards a Chinese food place to get something to eat. She had nearly made it to the door when a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the alley. The hands wrapped themselves around Steph's arms better, and her breath became ragged and uneven... her mind drifted to being strapped down on the table surrounded by men in white coats who said they could fix her. So, she did the only thing that came naturally to her, Steph wrapped her own hand around the arms holding her and flipped the person over her shoulder. The man crashed hard on the ground but got up anyway. Steph didn't want to hurt anyone, so she quickly made a portal and walked through it.

The portal opened into a subway station, Steph stumbled out looking around. A man looked up from the paper he was reading. Seeing Steph he smiled, then reaching inside his pocket withdrew a paper and handed it to Steph. Steph was confused, but she looked down at the paper. On the paper was an address to some place in West Chester known as Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters. Looking up to see who the man was, Steph found she was alone in the subway station. Glancing back down at the paper, Steph realized this might be the place her mom and aunt had always told her about. The place that helped mutants... It was at least worth checking out. Steph walked out of the station and back onto the streets of New York. Only this time, she knew exactly where she was going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back