• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Xavier's home for the gifted-New X-men

Sazume Kitoaji

A roommate had just handed Sazume a clean white letter. This intrigued her immensely as she did not usually get any letters at all, let alone such a fancy looking one. She thought perhaps it was the Japanese government, telling her to come back. She hoped not. Carefully opening the envelope, she read the letter carefully. A place for children with mutation? Like me? She thought, blinking. It sounded too good to be true.

Fishing her laptop out of the drawer, she opened her email.
I need to tell the government. She thought. Harriet, a good friend, jumped on to her bed and attempted to read over her shoulder but found she could not decipher the Japanese.

"Who ya talking to?"

"The Government of Japan."

"Ha. Don't be ridiculous." There was a short pause. "Is it your friends in Japan?"

"I would not consider them friends. Legal guardian would be more fitting."

Sazume clicked send then sent her computer to sleep. She took out her satchel and began packing for the short journey, well aware that Harriet was staring her down with a confused look.

"Where're you going?"

"Out."

"Care to elaborate?"

"No. Tell them my Legal guardian permits a short leave."

"Zume!"

"I will return shortly. Do not worry."

And with that she hopped out the open window.

Elizabeth stopped singing and began putting some things in order,like her books and movies along with her pile of junk that she collects in case she wants to invent something. "Hmm,This is it!" She said to herself as she looked over her messy-ish room..It wasn't much but It was her own room,something she's never had before. "Well,I'll just do a bit of exploration to find out more about this place and also maybe accidentally burst into someone's room..but it's all for a good cause!" She said cherrily as she ran out of her room and went to wander about the mansion.

The driveway of the institute was long and in the dark Steph could barely make out the shape of the mansion. From what she could see, it didn't look like anyone was awake. Just then, she saw a light turn on and the silhouette of a person moved past a window. Holding out her hand Steph produced a small crystal, throwing the crystal on the ground a portal appeared and Steph stepped through. The portal lead her to the front steps of the mansion, Steph held up her hand debating whether to knock or not. Taking a deep breath, Steph knocked on the door and waited to see if anyone would answer.

Elizabeth heard the knock,and she made a gust of wind open the door because,number one:It'd look cooler..and number two:she was currently exploring downstairs in the old weapons/training room. It wasn't really old but it looked like it,I mean the mansion was almost practically abandoned for years,apart from like two people. "Ohh! This is pretty!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she spotted a shining dagger,she picked it up and examined it..it was a bit rusty but it still shined. And it looked like it could still be used..so Elizabeth went to a target and closes her eyes,aiming the dagger...she went for it and threw the dagger. She opens her eyes and it landed a bit off of the bullseye but it was close enough. "Yes! Point me!" She yelled out in excitement,she went to go explore the upstairs area..waiting to find new treasures.

The door in front of Steph flew open, but looking inside there was no one there. Tentatively Steph stepped inside.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Steph called out into the large mansion. When no one answered Steph walked further into the large building. "Well this isn't creepy at all... Just a empty house that's doors open randomly."

Hearing a creak, Steph tensed ready to fight or run. Shaking herself, she continued to walk through the mansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth went upstairs and she heard a sort of tune,it sounded like something from a music box..she went inside a small closet like space and saw the music box. It was beautiful,it was the color of winter background with a small girl in a white dress in the middle of it. "Hmm,I wonder why you're here?" She asked no one in particular as she picked up the box,examining the girl in the middle of it. "I'll take you to my room,just for safe keeping.." She said as she walked down the long hallway,until she bumped into someone.

[QUOTE="Misuki Tatsumi]Elizabeth went upstairs and she heard a sort of tune,it sounded like something from a music box..she went inside a small closet like space and saw the music box. It was beautiful,it was the color of winter background with a small girl in a white dress in the middle of it. "Hmm,I wonder why you're here?" She asked no one in particular as she picked up the box,examining the girl in the middle of it. "I'll take you to my room,just for safe keeping.." She said as she walked down the long hallway,until she bumped into someone.

[/QUOTE]
"Woah," Steph exclaimed as her shoulder hit another girl. Looking at the girl she could see the girl had a small box clutched in her hand. "Sorry, I didn't see you... Umm.. Hi, I thought I was all alone. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah!" Elizabeth exclaimed to the girl as the air aroma them became a bit colder due to Elizabeth's shock,"I'm fine.." She said. "And there are four people here according to me,you,ash and another person who I didn't quite meet yet." She said as she walked past the girl. "Nice meeting you!" Elizabeth called out before dissapearing into her room..and the air went back to its normal degree.

Steph was still slightly shocked by the girl's sudden appearence and the way the temperature had changed. But, she shook it off and walked down the hallway. Stopping at a door at the end of the hall, Steph opened the door to find the room was empty. Walking inside she noticed the room had a simplistic style. She felt slightly uncomfortable in this house but at the same time she had the feeling that it was a safe place. So, she dropped her bag and collapsed onto the bed. Knowing her sleep would be filled with nightmares, she closed her eyes, praying she would have a night away from images of her past.

Elizabeth put the box on her nightstand and crawled into bed,hoping that the temperature wouldn't change as she was sleeping. The box has played it's soothing music and quickly sent the girl to sleep.

Cole watched as Logan got on his bike and sped off, leaving the boy outside a 'safe place'. Why did he need to be in a safe place? What did Logan mean when he said people like him? But, the most annoying thing about it was Logan's attitude! Cole seriously hated Logan for one reason...he was just like him! Seriously, from the give no fudge attitude to the obvious confidence in himself, Cole could see himself turning out like him...and he didn't want that. Oh, and he called Cole bub, which really got to him.

Now that he thought about it, this would be great! No more Logan! He could do what he wanted! And, if this was a school, there should be some girls here. Heck, there should be some people here! Anyone other then that idiot Logan would be much welcomed. So, with a smirk, he walked in, unaware that he picked up the 'bub' trait while he was with the man who rescued. He had teased Logan with it by adopting it into his normal speech pattern, and he could no longer get rid of it.

"Alright bubs, I'm here." He said, looking around. "Anyone gonna welcome me with a fight? I hear schools have a bunch of those!"

Elizabeth woke up,panting and sweating..another nightmare. She got up and turned off her music box. Putting on a black tank top and shorts she went downstairs to the training room,she didn't care for exploration today and she was all out tired..The air became a bit chilly due to her being tired,but it was a good thing since it was like a thousand degrees inside the mansion. "Come down to the training room if you're looking for a fight,we'll be the only ones down there since no one is awake yet!" She yelled out to the voice that came from upstairs. 'Another cocky punk I'm assuming..' She thought to herself as she examined a table of weaponry. She's experienced cocky people because she went to a private training studio with her friend,until Elizabeth found out about the mansion..and her friend moved away,so it was just her now. She transformed from a shy,secluded butterfly to an outgoing person..which happened a lot since her moods switched a lot.

Hearing a voice from somewhere, Cole smirked. It was from a room, with weapons along the inside and a lot of space. Sniffing the air, the boy traced the voice back to the source. Walking into the room, the blonde looked at the girl who challenged him. "Hu? I didn't think it would be a gorgeous girl to challenge me to a fight. Oh well." Clenching his fist, two adamantium claws popped out of each hand with a shink. "Let's go."

@Misuki Tatsumi

"Aww,you flatter me.." She made a gust of wind blow at him with full force..She was still examining the weaponry,she just made a move with her wrist and the wind blew at him.

The wind was a surprise, and it pushed Cole back a few steps. But, thanks to his superhuman strength, he found his footing and slowly made his way forward. "Wow, your looks, your confidence, you'll blow me away bub." Cole continued to walk towards the girl, taking his time to keep his balance. "But you'll have to do better then that."

@Misuki Tatsumi

"Fine,Just stand up against the target and try not to flinch." She got a couple daggers to throw at him when he stood up against the target. "I'm gonna do it dauntless style." She got ready to aim it and she didn't care if he got the reference or not..she just wanted to prove a point. She wasn't a petty,popular girl who wasted her time on looks and makeup. She was Ororo Munroes Daughter,she had to prove to people that she was a mutant,and she wasn't afraid to show it.

The daggers sunk into him, and Cole coughed up some blood. But, Cole then smirked and pulled out the knives. One from each shoulder, and one from his head. His wounds then begun to heal and in a second, the injuries were gone. "My turn now beautiful?"

@Mitsuki Tatsumi

"Sure why not?" She said as she made her way to the target,her back was pressed up against it. She wasn't shocked or anything,just surprised about him being able to regenerate that fast."Hit me with your best shot!" She smirked,ready for anything that was to come at her.

Cole picked up a knife and held it up besides his head. As he got ready to throw, he got a headache before he let go and blacked out for a second. Falling to the ground, the knife sunk into the floor at the girls feet. Waking up, he looked around. "Again?"

@Mitsuki Tatsumi

She quickly ran over to him and helped him up,"You okay?" Her touch was an icy cold,her powers change unexpectedly sometimes. She realized this and she let go of him once he got his balance. "S-Sorry.." She put on these white gloves she found in her mothers room. The air became a bit colder and it began to snow a bit. "G-Great." She said as she went to go outside for some fresh air.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine...it happens from time to time." Getting back up, he felt the cold touch. "Jeez, I hope your not as your touch bub." Scratching his head, he smiled. "It's fine, bub. Snow? You have control over the weather?"

@Mitsuki Tatsumi

"Y-Yeah..It's basically the purpose of being the child of Ororo Munroe." She became calm but the temperature still hadn't changed. "I can do all sorts of things with the weather,but it gets out of control and changes randomly.." She scratched the back of her neck,blushing from embarrassment. 'Just great,you're already embarrassing yourself!' She cursed,her thoughts were making her experience an anxiety attack.

Sazume had found herself once again, looking up at the magnificent mansion. As she was nearing the entrance, she felt a sudden gust of wind blow out of a window. She frowned in confusion and thought about checking it out herself. Turning to the wall, she began scaling the building slowly. The loose bricks were easy to grip and she found her self getting climbing faster. But she was getting way over her head at this point because one of the bricks were particularly loose. She lost her grip and tumbled to ground in a loud thud. Letting out a shout of pain she laid on the floor waiting for herself to heal.Never do that again.

Steph heard a loud crashing noise and woke up with a start. The sky was light, so Steph checked her watch, it was nearly 8 o'clock... It had been a long time since she had managed to sleep that long without a night terror. She shook her head and walked out of the room she was in. Steph remembered the loud noise she had heard and went to investigate. As she walked down the stairs she heard a set of two voices off in the distance and though to check who it was. But just then she caught sight of a figure laying on the lawn outside. Running out the front door, Steph realized it was a girl. She raced to the girl's side and shook her shoulder.

"Are you okay? Please don't be dead," Steph said to the girl by her side.

@Garnet

Out of the corner of her eye, Sazume caught sight of a girl rushing towards her. She winced as the girl shook her. Gathering her strength, she pushed the other girl away.

"No, no. Don't touch me." She rasped. Taking a deep breath, she pushed herself up to a sitting position. She could feel the back of her head almost completely healed. Her vision slowly started to clear and she could see the girl properly.

"Are you a Mutant?" She asked. Though realizing it may have come across a bit blunt.

"Sorry, where are my manners. I'm Sazume Kitoaji." She extended her arm to shake the girl's.

@kickboxer108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back