• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wilderness Survival for Idiots

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Format

Name:

Appearance:

Biography:

Personality:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Quote:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Brandon Sherwood

Appearance: Brandon stands at a fairly tall 6'1". He is fairly muscular. He has icy blue eyes and short black hair. He normally wears a grey hoodie over a T-shirt and jeans, with hiking shoes.

Biography: Brandon was born an only child and grew up in Alaska. He was taught wilderness survival and hand-to-hand combat by his father, an ex-marine, who was the only parent he had. Later, he moved to Canada, once again a cold country. He would frequently go camping and hiking for not only exercise, but also to improve his skills as a survivalist.

Personality: Brandon is fairly lax and easy-going, but can be serious when needed. Has a thing for puns. Also has a strange obsession with knives and sharp objects.

Skills: Taught wilderness survival since he was a child. Skilled with firearms and bladed weapons. Better suited for cold weather survival. Knows basic hand-to-hand combat. Used to zero-degree weathers. Knows how to speak Russian, German and Spanish.

Weaknesses: Has a terrible fear of bears.

Quote: "Sometimes, you just gotta have faith."

Name: Kase Popper

Appearance: Kase is 5'9. She has light green eyes almost like grass and long dark brown hair. She is tan. She usually wears an beanie, an long-sleeve t-shirt and dark blue jeans

Biography: Kase grew in an Idaho. She went to an few wilderness camps when she was 13 to 14. Because her parents wanted her to branch out and not be by herself all the time. She later move to New York.

Personality: Kase is calm and silent, but she will talk if she has an better idea

Skills: She can build and plan. She also can track animals because of her years at the camps

Weaknesses: Don't like talking outloud.

Quote: " Survive? I will. "

Name: Alexander 'Alex' Reeve

Appearance: 6'3, Muscular build, Dark brown hair, Dark eyes.

Biography: Alex grew up in the English country side with five older brothers. He was the youngest and the worst behaved. His parents sent him to a strict Martial Arts training camp for a year to knock some manners into him. Which worked but he had a new found power: Fighting. He became a Karate black belt and used his skills to fight anyone who so much as looked at him wrong.

Personality: Alex is confident and arrogant. He can be loving and caring but he tends to show a nasty side most of the time. He isn't scared easily and intimidates many people.

Skills: He knows how to use guns and is a very good fighter. He knows lot's of human weak spots (His favourite spot being the Solar Plexus)

Weaknesses: He hates people who pick on the weak and can be easily be black mailed.

Quote: "You'll be bleeding when I'm done with ya"

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

kdvel0.jpg

no slide
no slide
General
N A M E :

Emily Katharine Rice

N I C K N A M E :

Kat

G E N D E R :

Female

A G E :

S E X U A L I T Y:

Homosexual

J O B / G R A D E :

Intern at Leap Motion Inc

Personal
P E R S O N A L I T Y :

Emily is a shy girl who never really connected with other people, despite this she fears being alone and is always around what little friends shes made. When she was young Emily was caught in a forest fire started by one of her friends while they were playing in the woods, she still has a large burn mark on her leg and she has feared flames since. Emily is quite emotionally unstable and keeps to herself, usually following her group of friends quietly in the back without speaking a word. Besides her unwillingness to interact Emily is quite smart, constantly studying to attain her dream of being a bio medical engineer and physicist. When she gets her head together Emily has been known to solve complex and unique problems.

L I K E S :

Kittens, Science, Sleeping. Purple.

D I S L I K E S :

Waking up, Blood, Bugs

F E A R S :

Pyrophobia (( Fire )), Monophobia (( Being alone )),

Brontophobia (( Thunder and Lightning ))

S T R E N G T H S :

Basic ROTC training, Knowledgeable in Chemistry/Physics/Biology, Making things, Medical Training

W E A K N E S S E S :

Asthma, Not very strong, Handles stress poorly

Q U O T E :

"Um...I can do it!?"

Physical
A P P E A R A N C E :

Emily has brown/Auburn hair that reaches just above the middle of her back, her skin a paler than most due to her Irish heritage and burns easily.

W E I G H T :

135 lb

H E I G H T :

5'7

I N J U R I E S :

Landing in a tree Emily received numerous cuts and bruises and her entire body aches from hitting the ground so hard but is relatively fine.

Code by KaoriMei

5873d76eba5d1da65b3a91774472dbe3_zpsekvcskao.png

? ? ? ? ?

NAME "YELLOW" JACK LYNCH

AGE THIRTY-TWO YEARS

LOCATION ATLANTA, GEORGIA

OCCUPATION UNEMPLOYED, EX-NAVY SEAL

APPEARANCE

6'4" TATTOOED CAUCASIAN MALE, HEAVILY DECORATED WITH TATTOOS AND OFTEN APPARELED IN HAT PLUS COMMON CIVVIES [DENIM JEANS AND PLAIN T-SHIRT]. HAS DARK BROWN EYES AND HAIR, WHICH HE STILL WEARS SHORT ACCORDING TO MILITARY REGULATIONS DESPITE HAVING NOT BEEN ON ACTIVE DUTY FOR THREE YEARS.

BIOGRAPHY

GREW UP ON THE RURAL OUTSKIRTS OF GEORGIA, THE OLDEST OF TWO BROTHERS AND THREE SISTERS. HE WAS RAISED CLASSIC "COUNTRY" : CHURCH ON SUNDAYS, COUNTRY MUSIC ON THE RADIO, A WHOOPIN' WHEN YOU DIDN'T MIND DADDY, AND HARD, LONG FARM WORK. JACK'S MILITARY CAREER STARTED WITH ROTC WHEN HE WAS SIXTEEN. AFTER GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL, HE WENT STRAIGHT INTO NAVY TRAINING AND HE SOON DISCOVERED THAT HE HAD A SPECIAL APTITUDE FOR NAVY LIFE.

HE EARNED THE NICKNAME "YELLOW JACK" DURING SEAL TRAINING. BY TWENTY-FIVE, HE WAS PERFORMING BLACK OPS WITH A SPECIALIZED TEAM AND IT WAS A LIFESTYLE THAT SUITED HIM PERFECTLY. HE WAS GOOD AT HIS JOB AND IT REMAINED HIS JOB UNTIL HE RECEIVED WORD THAT HIS DADDY HAD BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH TERMINAL CANCER.

JACK FINISHED HIS TOUR AND MADE IT HOME JUST IN TIME TO BE WITH HIS FAMILY BEFORE HIS FATHER FINALLY PASSED AWAY ON A SOMBER SUNDAY MORNING.

THERE WERE NO MORE BLACK OPS MISSIONS AFTER THAT. JACK COULDN'T BE A SOLDIER AND HELP PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY AT THE SAME TIME; HIS FATHER'S DEATH HAD LEFT THE FAMILY VULNERABLE, IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. SO JACK STAYED HOME AND DID HIS BEST TO ADAPT TO CIVILIAN LIFE.

SO FAR, SO GOOD. UNTIL NOW.

TRAITS [+] PATIENT, GENEROUS, FAMILY-ORIENTED. RELIGIOUS, KIND, PRACTICAL. OLD-FASHIONED, "COUNTRY", NATURALLY ASSERTIVE. HANDS-ON LEARNER, HARD WORKER, LOYAL.

[-] STUBBORN, DISLIKES THE SPOTLIGHT, RESERVED. OCCASIONALLY HOT-TEMPERED, HAS AN UNREMARKABLE SENSE OF HUMOR, KEEPS MOST THINGS TO HIMSELF. HE ISN'T BIG ON TALKING.

SKILLS SPECIALLY TRAINED IN ADVANCED COMBAT, SURVIVAL, AND TACTICAL COMMUNICATIONS. HE'S ALSO A STRONG SWIMMER, EASILY CAPABLE OF 500 YARDS.

WEAKNESSES HE'S ALWAYS BEEN PARTIAL TO A NICE, ROUND ASS. PRETTY, EFFEMINATE MEN HE CAN BE A HERO FOR PRESS ALL HIS BUTTONS.

"Hooyah!"

Name: Bella Verace

Appearance: Long black hair, usually kept in a braid. Large black eyes, long eyelashes. Slim, pale and short.

Biography: Bella grew up in a large town in Italy. Her parents didn't want her to be completely dependent on modern technology, so they traveled across the globe on 'survival missions' once she was old enough to learn how to take care of herself. She moved to Austria for college and learned how to speak German, along with her native Italian and English.

Personality: Quiet, intelligent, has a dark, dry sense of humor.

Skills: identifying flora (she's going to be a botany major), long distance running, starting fires and setting traps for animals. Some knowledge on human anatomy and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Very insecure, hates spiders.

Quote: "Even strength has to bow to wisdom sometimes."

All character slots have been filled up. The first IC post has been posted. Now, let's survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back