• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wild West (Supernatural) [Non-Canon][3-4]

Heavysleep

Nap All Day, Sleep All Night
Fresh-Getaway-Horses-Final-sml-for-web.jpg

A western-themed RP that takes place in the Supernatural universe! Canon characters will not be allowed (Angels are an exception, though it would be preferred if there weren't many of these in the RP unless given good reason.)

x Literate to semi-literate for the more actiony or dialogue-intense scenes. So a 5-sentence minimum!

x Looking for mostly Hunters or Hunter-oriented characters. A plot can be discussed if you'd like something else!

Current Character Plans-
- (Brother) Allen Rivers - Priest, Hunter/Hunter Aide [Human]
- Seraphine Walker - Hunter, Warrant Officer/Bounty Hunter [Human]
- Denver Harvey - Gambler, Gunslinger [Human]
- Morningstar - Marksman, Hunter, Rogue [Human]

Last edited:
Few questions ... I lost interest in the show after season 5, am I a terrible person who will not be able to function in the RP? Second, are you open to a character who is [Redacted]?

Last edited:
Few questions ... I lost interest in the show after season 5, am I a terrible person who will not be able to function in the RP? Second, are you open to a character who is [Redacted]

Of course not! I actually agree and lost interest in the show after around season 5, though I have watched much further than that. The lore in general is pretty open, and this takes place in western times, so you don't have to remember anything canon that happened in the show. It's just hunters and monsters and such.

And yes. Once we get two others, or one more person, I was actually going to ask that you all make a nice character sheet so that I can post it on the main thread once it goes down. I'd like to hear more of a plot for the character you had in mind!

Last edited:
Awesome! I just ... there was an episode where Sam and Dean's grandfather came back from the dead, and was then killed off again like ... halfway through the episode, and I was just so put off.

Anyway, my character would have been [Redacted]. Then tragedy strikes when she's in her late teens, maybe vampires roll through town and she's off doing her own thing so her family dies off, maybe she gets into a fight with them because they don't want her living the hunter life ... I haven't settled yet, and I don't want to get too comfortable if you're not into the character.

As for the plot hook angle, I figure if things get really thick for the characters, she's still kind of got [Redacted].

Last edited:
Awesome! I just ... there was an episode where Sam and Dean's grandfather came back from the dead, and was then killed off again like ... halfway through the episode, and I was just so put off.

Anyway, my character would have been [Redacted] Then tragedy strikes when she's in her late teens, maybe vampires roll through town and she's off doing her own thing so her family dies off, maybe she gets into a fight with them because they don't want her living the hunter life ... I haven't settled yet, and I don't want to get too comfortable if you're not into the character.

As for the plot hook angle, I figure if things get really thick for the characters, she's still [Redacted]

I like the idea lot, so you'd definitely be free to play her that way. How do you want me to list the OC in the character plan list? Her name/occupations?

I think it'd be pretty interesting for any interactions our toons.

Last edited:
That's a good point, lol. Alright, put her down as Seraphine Walker - Hunter, Warrant Officer/Bounty Hunter

Well ... while I feel a little like a douche-bag, it had to go to someone. Mu-Ha! Also thanks!
OOF. As a second add, if you'd like to keep your character's backstory a secret you're free to fix up your previous posts.

When we make character sheets you can also omit some things and just send them to me via pm.

Last edited:
Ooh, I like it, an air of mystery. I like it, it WOULD be something she'd keep quiet.

Edit: Done! Oh yeah, what kind of character sheet? Real, art, or description for the appearance section? And where are we eventually starting?

Ooh, I like it, an air of mystery. I like it, it WOULD be something she'd keep quiet.

Edit: Done! Oh yeah, what kind of character sheet? Real, art, or description for the appearance section? And where are we eventually starting?
^^!
I figured it'd be better for the OCs to find out later. Fixed up all of my posts.

- ADD ON

I was going to reserve 3-4 posting spots on the RP thread for character sheets. You can build it how you want! But base Name/Age/ect and photos if you'd like. Heck, even aesthetic photos are gucci. I actually have art that I'm doing now for my toon, I wouldn't mind doing one for your's.

Here's the priest boi, a wip anyway -

7GhvrI6.png

Wow, nice work dude! I would be honoured if you did up a sketch of Seraphine, but if you're busy I have a burgeoning folder of saved art I can comb through for a sufficiently grizzled looking lady.

Wow, nice work dude! I would be honoured if you did up a sketch of Seraphine, but if you're busy I have a burgeoning folder of saved art I can comb through for a sufficiently grizzled looking lady.

Lmao, that works too! I used to have a huge folder of faceclaims.

Name: Seraphine Walker
Appearance:
-Height- 5'7"
-Weight- 109lb
-Build- Slender
-Ethnicity- Half Caucasian, half Apache
-Hair- Straight, Black, cut at the base of her shoulder blades
-Eyes- Hazel with flecks of green
-Skin Tone- Caramel
-Features- Full, down-turned lips, large eyes wreathed in voluminous black lashed that have narrowed with a natural squint; a heavy, but shapely brow; Sera's resting face is rather stern, which is perfectly fitting. She is skinny, and her proportions are modest at best, but but she's got muscle enough for your average fist-fight, and to stay on her horse during a chase.
Skills:
  • Occult Knowledge - Seraphine grew up around the supernatural, it's in her bones. On her mother's side she learned the European traditions, and on her father's side she learned the stories of the Apache. She knows a fair bit about the supernatural, from historic events and sites, to creatures and their weaknesses, and even a smattering of protective charms and cleansing rituals.
  • Gunslinger - To feed herself, Sera delivers subpoenas and summons for the court, carries sealed warrants to rangers and local authorities, and occasionally goes after criminals herself. Needless to say she's comfortable with pistols and longarms.
  • Survivalism - Her father taught her the traditions of her people, one being how to live off the desert.
Bio: Sera talks about as much about her past as she does about flowers, boys and dresses. A few things can be gleaned by the observant, however, from her general appearance. Obviously her heritage is written on her face, and her station is apparent whenever she flashes her badge. The protective charms she wears on leather cords around her neck suggest she's a superstitious woman, while the three long scars on the left side of her jaw make one think she might have good reason. Her lack of makeup and generally masculine attire show a woman with little time for frivolity, but she makes no attempts to conceal her gender either, meaning she doesn't mind being noticed now and again. A constant coating of dust on most of her possessions is a sign of her travels, and the thin souls of her boots, and patched leather clothing are clear indications of a thrifty or poor-off individual.

She enjoys a cigarette now and again, and a drink between jobs. There are even whispers of rumour that she's taken a soul or two to the bedroom, but again, you'll never hear it from her tightly drawn lips.

Hello! I've just come back from a long hiatus, but i'm willing to jump back into this site. So, i've never really watched this show, but i'm real into westerns so I think i'm alright. Questions though, are we making characters here, and is there a cs sheet?

Hello! I've just come back from a long hiatus, but i'm willing to jump back into this site. So, i've never really watched this show, but i'm real into westerns so I think i'm alright. Questions though, are we making characters here, and is there a cs sheet?

You don't really have to know much about the show. Heck, if you're playing a newly introduced hunter you don't even have to know much about monsters.

And no there is no set character sheet, so you're free to build yours how you'd like! Just needs basic info, appearance and slight back story.

We are making the characters here. Once everything is concrete I'll be making a main page for it all. ^^

Hello I've been around for a while and haven't found something like this so I would like to join if you have free spots.

Westworld-the-man-in-black.jpg

Name: Denver Harvey
Nicknames: Goes by The Man in Black" by most law officials, and or city folk. Prefers Denver by people he feels worthy.
Height: 6'4
Build: Athletic, for his age
Ethnicity: Caucasian, family hailed from Boston
Hair: White, beginning to thin towards the top though is usually concealed under his hat.
Eyes: Blue, almost a pearly grey.
Notable Physcial Quriks: Right ear is sawed awkwardly in half due to a bar fight gone wrong. Cut on upper lip, which now makes his lip sinch awkwardly up.
Strengths: Manipulation, gambling, gunslinging, and great escape artist.
Weaknesses: Building relationships, breaking old habits, hand-to-hand combat, and his past.
Clothing style: Moslty black attire, as well as his signature black hat.
Bio: Denver was a trail-baby as his family journeyed to California, and was named after the cow town the family took sanction in after his birth. Growing up in the crowded miners camps, his father broke his back searching for gold, while his mother worked at the local tavern. Over the course of 5 years, his father grew toward achohal as his change for wealth dwindled. But eventually the Travis family struck their fortune. Once the family's wealth sky-rocketed, they traveled back to their place of origin, Boston, and began their new life of wealth and prosperity. But old habits always return. Denver's father took back to drinking, and unspeakable things happened to Denver and his sister Jessica. So much so, when Denver was 14, and Jessica 10, their mother shipped her to a monestary in the Main countryside to help recover. Not knowing what to do with Denver, she decided to let him be, but to secretly stave money for the young boy. At 18, Denver made his grand escape to the West, taking the money saved and buying a ticket to Indepence, Kansas. He bought a horse, and a months worth of supplies, and made his way into the unknown. After a week's ride, he took sanction in small town Sweetwater, and met an old man named Fox. Now Fox was a gambler, but he was a honest man who saw a lost boy, and turned him into a man. Teaching him the tricks to ol' Texas Holdem, and as how to kill a man hundreds of ways. At age 23 he left Sweetwater, starting his spree of robberies across the West. Stopping in each town to take only the money at the blackjack table, then making his great escape before the sherif could draw. For the rest of his years he repeated this process, only being captured 3 times 37 years, and stashing his money thousands of miles across the country.​

Westworld-the-man-in-black.jpg

Name: Denver Harvey
Nicknames: Goes by The Man in Black" by most law officials, and or city folk. Prefers Denver by people he feels worthy.
Height: 6'4
Build: Athletic, for his age
Ethnicity: Caucasian, family hailed from Boston
Hair: White, beginning to thin towards the top though is usually concealed under his hat.
Eyes: Blue, almost a pearly grey.
Notable Physcial Quriks: Right ear is sawed awkwardly in half due to a bar fight gone wrong. Cut on upper lip, which now makes his lip sinch awkwardly up.
Strengths: Manipulation, gambling, gunslinging, and great escape artist.
Weaknesses: Building relationships, breaking old habits, hand-to-hand combat, and his past.
Clothing style: Moslty black attire, as well as his signature black hat.
Bio: Denver was a trail-baby as his family journeyed to California, and was named after the cow town the family took sanction in after his birth. Growing up in the crowded miners camps, his father broke his back searching for gold, while his mother worked at the local tavern. Over the course of 5 years, his father grew toward achohal as his change for wealth dwindled. But eventually the Travis family struck their fortune. Once the family's wealth sky-rocketed, they traveled back to their place of origin, Boston, and began their new life of wealth and prosperity. But old habits always return. Denver's father took back to drinking, and unspeakable things happened to Denver and his sister Jessica. So much so, when Denver was 14, and Jessica 10, their mother shipped her to a monestary in the Main countryside to help recover. Not knowing what to do with Denver, she decided to let him be, but to secretly stave money for the young boy. At 18, Denver made his grand escape to the West, taking the money saved and buying a ticket to Indepence, Kansas. He bought a horse, and a months worth of supplies, and made his way into the unknown. After a week's ride, he took sanction in small town Sweetwater, and met an old man named Fox. Now Fox was a gambler, but he was a honest man who saw a lost boy, and turned him into a man. Teaching him the tricks to ol' Texas Holdem, and as how to kill a man hundreds of ways. At age 23 he left Sweetwater, starting his spree of robberies across the West. Stopping in each town to take only the money at the blackjack table, then making his great escape before the sherif could draw. For the rest of his years he repeated this process, only being captured 3 times 37 years, and stashing his money thousands of miles across the country.​

Awesome toon! I'm supposing he hasn't been introduced into the hunter world yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back