• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wild West RP

Dalamus Ulom

Childe of Malkav
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, for the last few weeks, I've really gotten into Cowboys again. So, I searched through RPNation, in hopes of finding a good one, and what I found was.... Jack squat. So, I decided to rectify this problem my making my own RP. The roleplay will take place two years after the American Civil War, which would be the year 1867. Please let me know if you're interested in this, and if enough people decide to join, I'll make the RP. I've added the character sheet below, for you to make a character now if you want.

Name:

Appearence:

Sexuality:

Union, Confederate, or Neutral?:

Weapons: 

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Misc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if it were two years after the war it would be 1867 or do you mean after it started?

Couple of questions:

1. Is there a plot, or are we more or less making it up as we go?

2. Is there going to be one major town this takes place in, or are we moving from place to place?

Couple of questions:

1. Is there a plot, or are we more or less making it up as we go?

2. Is there going to be one major town this takes place in, or are we moving from place to place?

1. Yes, there will be a plot

2. We will be moving from town to town

Since I just thought of it, how racy can we go, since confederate is an option. I understand that using certain words is a negative, but where would you draw the line?

Also, I am interested.

Name: Romane

Appearence: (2BScanned)

Sexuality: HeteroSexual

Union, Confederate, or Neutral?: Neutral

Weapons:

• Modified long barrel 1860 Revolver w/ 8 round cylinder
  • Confederate Calvery Officer's Saber
  • Confederate D-Guard Bowie Knife

• Pastries
  • Glass figurines
  • Snow bunnies

Dislikes:

• Being look as less than a man
  • Cold weather

Personality:

Romain is a take action kind of guy. He doesn't like to sit around and the the world move him. He's a pround man who looks out for his own. Despite the toughness he exudes he get's nervous around pretty woman.

Bio:

"When I'sa boy, Mistah done bought mah papah's. I ne'er knew I'sa slave boy at da time. I jus knew I ain't like how dem white folk done treated mah Ma. Maybe that's why she ain't put up much uffa fight when Mistah done take me away.

Mistah and da Mizzez took a shin'n to me. Dey says I waz destined for great things. Dey ain't ne'er taught me how to read doh. Had to figure dat arithmatic on mah own. I guess you could say for a negro boy I waz liv'n a decent life. I ain't hav'ta work in no field and Mistah taught me how ta shoot a gun. He says, "Any man worf his Salt can shoot." he made damn sure I knew how ta shoot. Whispa's round the house says that Mistah was sweet on mah ma some years back. Dat's why da Mizzez sold 'er off. I ain't neva let it bother me do'h, but da Mizzez did start acting a bit strange 'round me.

Things changed once da young Mizzez started to visit on 'er time off from school'n. I ain't ne'er seen no gal as fair as 'er. I was so sweet on da young Mizzez I had to stop myself from stare'n. I put d'em thoughts out my head doh. Ain't like no 'negro boy' was gonna make a white gal an honest woman. I tried ta keep mah distance but the young Mizzez took it up on 'er self ta teach me how ta read and write. Our lessons neva last long on the account she was always tryn'a woo me. I'd be ly'n if I said I ain't let her. I tell you dis, 'er lips are the finest things I eva done tasted.

For a while we ain't do much more den kiss. Dat was until she snuck in my room one night. I tried to turn 'er down but she got a way of work'n 'er mouth that'll make a man melt. Since dat night she been pull'n me behind da stables, in ta cloesest, around caridges just about anywhere outsida Mistah and da Mizzez so we could get some woopee.

One day Mistah caught me and the young Mizzez roll'n round in dah hey. I ain't ne'er seen Mistah so red'n angry. I swear I saw smoke puff'n from his ears. He started holla'ern bout brotha's and sista's. It ain't make no sense. I figured Mistah done gone mad. He went reach'n fo his crack'a and I knew what was go'n ta happen. I seent mistah lash the backs of the field negro's and some house negro's, but he ain't neva lash me wit no crack'a. Befo he gots da chance I's grab his pistol and steal mahself mah favorite horse.

I goes West and I ain't neva look back."

Misc:

"Funny how news travels ta those who need ta hear it most. Dey say a mad negro forced da Young Mizzez to lie wit 'em in da stables. Shortly afta the Young Mizzez got married to a 'respectable' man an da Young Mizzez gave birth to a child a few shades darka dan white. Noone came gunn'n fo da negro who done took advantage of dah young Mizzez cuz Mistah done claimed to kilt da fool. E'en when he's hotter then hell at me, Mistah still be look'n out fo me."

Since I just thought of it, how racy can we go, since confederate is an option. I understand that using certain words is a negative, but where would you draw the line?

Also, I am interested.

The Confederates weren't the only ones who were racist, the war wasn't even about slavery to begin with, it was about State's Rights. And the racism/sexism would be across the board "You're not a white male? You're instantly beneath me."

The Confederates weren't the only ones who were racist, the war wasn't even about slavery to begin with, it was about State's Rights. And the racism/sexism would be across the board "You're not a white male? You're instantly beneath me."

The Emancipation Proclamation is the finest example of that. It freed only the slaves in confederate states. If you were a slave in a non-confederate you were still a slave.

Also, I am interested.

Pretty fucking racey. Also, cursing is allowed. All in all, you're character can say what they want, as long as you sensor the REALLY bad shit.

WIP

Name: Allen Watcher

Nickname: Dead Man Watcher

images

Sexuality: Straight

Neutral

Weapons

• Colt model 1855
  • Allen & Wheelock Drop Breach Rifle 
  • Brass knuckles 

• Honesty
  • Getting paid

Dislikes

• His brother Peter Watcher

Personality: Allen tends to be a loner preferring to just do stuff himself as he sees it as simpler and faster. He is the most honest man you will ever meet he will never tell a lie. Also he is F@#%&!^ mental/suicidal he has no regard for his own life; That or he's just reckless or both.   

Bio:

Misc:

Name:
Cyrus B. Bristol

Appearence:

the_preacher_by_ashmantle-d2zq9jn.jpg

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Union, Confederate, or Neutral?:
Confederate (Minus the racism)

Weapons: