• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐ซ๐๐ซ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all. :]

I started replaying Red Dead, which means Iโ€™m mega in the mood for some Wild West plots!!

GENERAL PREFERENCES

- Literate to novella (quality over quantity).

- Someone alright with OOC chatter/ideas!

- I know a lot of people feel like theyโ€™re not scratching my back if they ask for a CC and donโ€™t play one themselves, but I enjoy it. I donโ€™t often do double-ups unless I love the idea.

- Any gender pairings!

- Preferably a romantic subplot.

- Usually long-term, I love being able to actually finish a story with my partner. :]

- This can be original or canonical (RDR2).

โœจ = most interested inโ€ฆ

I have three OCs Iโ€™m dying to use that I can explain to anyone interested, including:

- A bandito โœจ
(BxALL)

- An American-born outlaw
(preferably BxB at the moment)

- A Native American working in the west
(BxALL)

but in terms of Red Dead CCs, Iโ€™d be willing to play:

- Arthur โœจ

-Hosea โœจ

- Dutch โœจ

- Lenny

- Charles

- Sean โœจ

- Sadie

I LOVE Hosea x Dutch atm ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ

You can play whoever youโ€™d like, CC or OC!

Feel free to comment or message me if youโ€™d like to rp!

Last edited:
hi hi!!! i just finished rdr2 recently and it is totally all i've been thinking about !!!! i would love to do maybe a bxb, ccxoc pairing, just because i don't trust myself to accurately portray canon characters, but i'm in love with arthur! feel free to shoot me a pm if you'd be interested in working something out!

Hi there I love the bandito so frigging much and have an oc perfect for him (aka kind of short tempered like him, but curses back at him in her own native tongue).

hi! i love blondie oh my lord but i've been really wanting a bxf pairing. would you consider it for blondie or are you strictly looking for bxb at this time?

hi! i love blondie oh my lord but i've been really wanting a bxf pairing. would you consider it for blondie or are you strictly looking for bxb at this time?
Hi!! Iโ€™d definitely consider it, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can come up w something :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back