• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wild vs Domesticated

King nodded. "We'd better get her back to the camp were we don't have to worry about any Vertiron wolves." He said, before standing up, and shaking some water he got on himself from laying next to Vanilla. "Help me get her onto my back."

Vanilla smiled a soft smile at Kelsey, and whispered a quiet, "Thank you."

Prince slowly stood, and looked around, before walking in the direction he thought Wisp had gone. "Wisp." He whined. "Wisp. . ."

Wisp continued looking for her brother.

Kelsey nodded as he stood up again. He heard vanillas whisper and sent her a quick smile. Hopefully she was ok. Moving closer he began helping king lift her on his back trying hus best to not show how it hard it was. That would make king suspicious. In the end he succeeded and sent King a lazy smile.

King nodded to Kelsey, and smiled. "Thank you for all of your help." He said. "Now, let's get back to camp, quickly." With that, he turned, carefully, and began to make his way back to camp, Vanilla shivering on his back. But, besides being freezing cold and tired, she was fairly okay.

She was glad Kelsey had fooled King. 'He's really easy to trick, isn't he?' She thought. 'He may be too protective, but he'll pretty much believe anything.' She smirked, and sighed.

Kelsey nodded trailing behind king and Vanilla. He felt bad for tricking King but knew that the unknown wolf at least deserved not to face an overprotective king.

Once back to camp, King hurried Vanilla to the healer den, only to discover Rowan wasn't there. He set Vanilla down, and turned to Kelsey. "Keep her warm for me." He said. "I've got to go find Rowan, and Prince and Wisp." With that, he hurried off. It seemed like he was having to keep an eye on everyone.

Ksey sighed laying by Vanilla. He waited until King was out of sight to speak. "He will find out the truth eventually. If not by us then by a little birdy."

Vanilla chuckled. "I doubt he'll be asking any little birdies." She said. "And, I'll tell him eventually. When he's ready. Maybe after he's forgotten about it, so I can bring it up, and he can respond by saying, what. I just don't want to worry him." She knew how worried he got. "Besides, right now, he has other things to deal with. Like finding Rowan. And, the pups. . ." She realized her had said the pups, and thought about how that was a bad thing. "But, I'm sure he'll find them. For now, let's chat. What have you been up to, Kelsey?"

Kelsey shrugged shoving the worry into the back of his mind. Glancing at Vanilla he smiled. " oh, you know the usual. Exploring, getting into trouble, playing, and napping in the sun."

Vanilla nodded. "That sounds nice." She replied, before yawning. "Especially napping in the sun. I'm cold, wet, and sleepy. I'd give anything for a nice, long, warm nap in the sun." She wagged her tail, thinking about it. "The pups are getting so rambunctious these days." She added, her mind going back to King and the pups. "Wisp is always leaving Prince behind. . ."

((Going to bed now~ G'night everyone~))

Kelsey nodded as he let out a yawn as well. Laying his head back onto his paws he mummbled. "I could babysit sometimes if you want. It would be a nice break from everyday life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back