• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wild vs Domesticated

Tasteless

Boink Bean

Rome's massive paws tore at the damp earth below his body as he sprinted, The sweet scent carried into his nostrils causing his maw to drip with drool. He charged forward and sunk his fangs into the soft white fur, the creature let out a squeal as Rome swung his head back and threw the cattle animal. The sheep rolled through the grass, and laid on it side, it squirmed frantically in attempt to flee from Rome's snapping jaws. Yet it was to late. Rome's massive fangs slipped through the sheep's soft throat skin, it squirmed as it began to suffocate, its blood soaking its white wool. Rome then released the still living creature, and licked his bloody maw, he sunk his teeth into its fur and threw it into the air. He watched as it hit the ground with the thud. It squirmed in agony, as blood dripped onto the ground from a new head injury from the fall. Rome stood over the suffering Sheep, before sinking his teeth into it's throat one final time, he shook his head, listening to the sheep's neck break in his maw. He dropped the dead live stock an licked his bloody maw. The herd of sheep watched from a distance. Rome lunged toward the herd and it scattered in shock, Rome hadn't finished yet. He chased the herd quickly and nipped a lame's heels. Its mother began angry and raised her hooves to Rome, Who caught her leg and tossed her aside as he held her baby down with one large paw on it's tiny head. Rome then knelt down, and put his jaws around the lame's skull, before in a slow movement, crushed the tiny creature's head, and its squirming ceased.

Rome was a larger sized wolf, and carried the lamb back to the other dead sheep, He spit out the bloody carcass before picking up them both up in his jaws, and making his way back toward Vertiron camp.

Knight made his way to the stream. The morning spring breeze was frigid and made his pelt prickle.The breeze carried the scent of newborn creatures, mating season was upon the packs, and the need for territory.. and mates was desperate. He could smell the scent of a sheep herd nearby and knew Rome was out hunting them.. If you could call it that.. It was more torture for the poor, unintelligent cattle. He halted at the stream, it was one of the borders between Aldmoor and Vertiron. The large silver wolf knelt at the stream and began to lap up the icy water. His ears pricked forward just encase.

Rowan stood in a field, the grass was a deep shade of green, ad the sky was clear blue. He blinked a few times, He could see! Suddenly everything changed. The deep blue sky turned a deep red with shades of orange and purple, and the breeze carried blood. Rowan blinked and was terrified at the sight. Vina laid at his paws, blood smeared over her fur, and she stared up at him weakly. Rowan stepped back in shocked, He looked around him and his pack laid in the field, everyone slaughtered. The pup's head's were crushed, and the pregnant females had their stomachs ripped open. Undeveloped pups scattered around. Laughter filled the air, as Rome stood beside Rowan, He looked behind him and the dark figures of Rome's pack stalked him. Rowan felt Rome's jaws toss him aside, and suddenly everything went black.

Rowan's light blue eyes shot open, yet he was only met with darkness as he always was. The scent of blood lingered and it made Rowan's pelt prickle. The blind brute stood up slowly, before sniffing his way out of his den. He flicked his ears as he made his way into the center of camp, and towards Vina's den.

Last edited by a moderator:
amber sat beside her sleeping mother. she watched the clouds float gently by as she bathed in the soft glow of the sun. Her fathers arrival ruined her mood. they briefly made eye contact. amber got up and stretched. she walked out of her parents den and into the open. she walked around the camp ignoring everyone. She tried to ignore others during mating season. her mother taunted her from time to time 'complain all you want but you will be next'. amber shook the thought out of her head. a breeze caught her by surprise. it was nippy today,amber liked cool mornings.

Vanilla stretched, with a yawn. It was still early, and she wasn't feeling like she was going to be waking up anytime soon. Blinking sleepily over in the direction of her mate, King, she smiled, seeing he was watching the pups closely. She stood up, and turned, shivering slightly because of a breeze. That would give her enough time to go get a drink from the stream for her still dry mouth. She padded into the trees, and sniffed the air. Though, she was feeling too sleepy to really pay attention to anything. Her brain was still half asleep, and as she spotted the water in the distance, she felt her tail wag. She didn't even notice that there was someone else nearby, getting a drink too. So, she just trotted over, and sniffed at the water a bit, before leaning forward to begin lapping it up.

King looked at the two pups, as they played. The sister always coming out on top. Maybe she was just bigger than her brother. The large black wolf tilted his head, wondering if that was it. But, he couldn't tell with the pups climbing on top of each other and rolling around. He let out a sigh, as he watched Wisp beat Prince again, and again, and again. It didn't look like it was a challenge for her. In fact, King thought she looked a little bored. But, Prince kept insisting they play again, even though he would twitch nervously with every snap his sister made. Though, King found this kind of amusing. He chuckled quietly to himself, watching the two.

"I win again!" Wisp proclaimed proudly, pinning her brother.

"Nu-uh!" Prince demanded. "You must be cheating somehow!" He kicked at his older sibling with his back paws. "Get off'a me!"

Snorting, Wisp got up. "You're the one who wants to keep playing." She complained. "I'm tired of this game. I want to do something else."

"I've got to win this next time." Prince whispered to Wisp. "Dad's watching. I want to show him that I'm tough. How can I do that, if I keep getting beaten by my sister?"

"Then stop losing." Wisp barked, pouncing on her brother and knocking him over once more. He struggled and got up, and the two were at it again. Despite how much they bickered, or appeared to bicker, they were very close.

((I may stop coloring the talking. It depends on how lazy I am. xD But, for now, here you go. This is my first post in the rp. Btw, I'm using darker colors, because I don't like the first ones anymore. :P And, I personally think these ones are easier on the eyes.))

Wisp Prince King Vanilla

she was also rather hungry. amber wasn't one to hunt,tho most omegas weren't. she was however good at mooching off of others. amber laughed to herself. "im am hopeless and lazy"

she continued on with her walk looking for something to do,or trouble to get in,perhaps even a a fight to pick. she would face the wrath of her mothers scolding but what harm could a little scrapping do. she wasn't going to fight,no not today. she wanted to see the alphas they were always up to something.

Kelsey yawns sleepily as he pushed himself to his feet. He had just finished napping in the warm sun and was still slightly drowsy. Shaking to get any remaining twigs from his fur he looked around to find something entertaining to do. It was a lazy day and everyone seemed to be relaxing or doing 'other' things. This was to bad for Kelsey as he wanted excitement. Growling low in frustration he turned and headed for the stream. He could do with a little meal and lots of small animals lived near there.

Knight continued to lap at the frigid water, he glanced up a noticed a particularly white mutt. He felt his ears twitch in irritation and the fur along his spine prickled in habit. Yet, Knight wasn't one to hate a canine without reason, and defending themselves and looking for a territory of there own did less then offend him. He watched her from a distance across the stream, and the more the watched, the more attraction he felt. He swallowed roughly before twitching his large grey ears. He turned away from the stream, slowly walking back towards the forest.

amber laid in the sun watching the others. when she was competing with other omegas or scouting,she liked to sit back and simply wait for something interesting to catch her eye.she was distracted by a squirrel,she watched it race up a tree then disappear. amber slowly rose then trotted her way too the tree. she had no real purpose,just simply curious and wanting to gain knowledge.

'im acting like a pup' amber scolded herself. on the same accord she was still rather young,eager to experience the new trials and tribulations of an adult.Also the rewards and pleasures it brought to. "you are no longer a pup amber. it is time you find your way to benefit the pack and aid our alpha" amber somberly recalled her father's "encouraging" words of advice. She wouldn't complain. Her father use to see her as something useless,at least he shared thoughts that she could be of some use.

Vanilla's claws scraped at the soft dirt, as she leaned forward and stuck her tongue into the water. But before she could really begin lapping up the cool water, she felt herself slipping. The patch of earth beneath her was loose and muddy. "W-woah!" She exclaimed, trying to back up. But, in her hurry, she slipped, and fell into the water with a splash.

The icy cold water stung her snowy pelt, with her sudden entrance into it She tried to find her footing on the bank, struggling against the water, but she was to tired to properly do much. Flinging her muzzle up into the air, she let out the beginnings of a howl, before water leaked into her mouth and she coughed. "King?"

King's ear flicked, and he looked behind himself. He thought he might have heard something. Noticing Vanilla was gone, he got up, worried. But, then told himself that she was probably just out for a little walk near the camp to wake herself up. Though if she took too long, he was going to have to go searching for her. His ears kept twitching nervously. 'What if she runs into a member of Vertiron?' He thought.

Prince shook the dirt from his pelt, and turned to his sister, getting into his play position once again, and growling. "Come on, Wisp!" He barked. "Come at me! I'll win this time! I know it!"

Wisp sighed, and shook her head. She unenthusiastically got into the play position as well. Yawning, she waited for the "fun" to be over, so that she could go do something else.

Seeing his sister's yawn as a chance to attack, and he hurried forward, before pouncing. He tackled her to the ground much too easily. But, hey. A win's a win no matter how you got it. "Did you see that, dad?" He wagged his tail, looking up at King. "I did it! I beat Wisp!" But, he soon noticed his dad wasn't listening or watching, and whimpered.

Standing up, Wisp knocked her smaller brother off of her back. "Now that you've won," She huffed. "I'm leaving. I want to go do something else. Maybe explore a little. . ." She added the exploring part in quietly so that her father wouldn't hear.

"H-hey!" Prince called, hurrying to catch up with her. "Don't leave me behind?"

"Because you're too scared to go adventuring alone?" Wisp teased. "Or too scared to hang around dad, knowing he thinks I beat you every time?"

"No." Prince quickly answered, looking away. "I just thought you need some protection. That's all."

"Ah." Wisp giggled, knowing her brother's bark was worse than his bite. "Well, thanks for that. But, I don't think I'm the one who'll be needing protected."

A low growl from Prince made Wisp laugh. And, the two walked together, towards the trees.

Knight's ears flicked back at the sound of a choked howl. He craned his neck to look back, and spotted the white she-mutt being dragged into the icy cold stream. Without thinking the selfless brute charged towards the stream, he leaped into the water just behind her, and sunk his teeth into her scruff. He stiffened as the icy water soaked his soft gray and white pelt. Despite the frigid water, pulled against the current, his hind paws scraping against the sharp rocks below in an attempt to gain a footing. Knight reared up slightly, attempting to keep Vanilla's head above the icy water. He huffed and choked on water slightly as he fought against the current. He brought her to a slightly lower bank, and shoved her up onto the Aldmoor territory again. The water clutched at his fur, attempting to pull him under, yet the muscular brute wasn't one to just give up. He hauled himself onto the Aldmoor territory, he panted lightly as he stood beside the she-mutt he just saved. "What were you doing?" He said in a slightly irritated tone.

amber past the dens not really looking for anyone in particular. she looked around at her fellow pack members. Everyone had a role the played, a scout, warrior even the female wolves who have nothing else to offer but breeding. She had no personal ills with Aldmoor, but they displeased her alpha so she wished for thier destruction.

" Rome...." Amber had no reason to want to follow her alpha. It had been drilled in her head as a pup by her father.

Kelseys ears perked up hearing a choked scream from the steam. Curious and worried about who it could be he sped up he was almost there when something caught his eye. Skidding to a stop by the border he peeked from behind a tree at the scene before him. Vanilla lay wet on the ground with an unknown wolf standing over her. A snarl curling his lips he growled low in his throat as he stalked forward. He was very fond of Vanilla and wouldn't stand aside as an unknown wolf who might be from vertican was near her at her most vulnerable. Yet, he wouldn't attack either as the wolf had saved her and he wanted answers. Stopping near them he barked. "Who are you?"

Knight sniffed Vanilla lightly, she was most definitely one from Aldmoor. The sound of a growl made his ear twitch, yet this large male remained calm. His fur dripped wet as a particularly young male approached him and the she-mutt. The fur along Knight's back prickled lightly in irritation. "The one who just saved a member of your foolish pack from drowning." He snapped at the male, his long fangs bared, he stepped closer in a dominate manner. Knight was far older then this other male, and Kelsey was clearly a mutt, as Knight is a pure-blooded wolf.

Rome pushed into camp, the vines from the rose bushes clung to his fur slightly. He indeed was a massive brute, and quite handsome. He carried the dead carcasses in his maw, their blood dripping down his light colored fur. He glanced towards Amber, with his deep crimson eyes before resting the prey down in the pile where prey was kept. He shook his fur, before licking the blood off his maw, he glanced around. Camp was indeed quite, and there was no sign of Knight as there usually was at this time.

Vanilla breathed hard, and her pelt prickled in the icy wind. Her soaking coat did nothing to help that, and she shivered. 'Who saved me?' She thought, her mind groggy, and her vision quite blurry. 'And who are they talking to? Sounds familiar. . . Kelsey?' She coughed, and sniffed quietly. Kelsey was definitely there. But, there was also someone she didn't recognize. She gasped. 'Vertiron?'

King whimpered to himself, worried about Vanilla. He decided to go search around the camp for her. "Stay here, Prince, Wisp." He said, not noticing that the two pups were already wondering off. "I've got to go find your mother."

"Okay dad.~" Wisp answered in a sing-songy tone. "We will." Her tail wagged. She had just said that to reassure the black wolf so that he didn't come looking for her and her brother before they even got further into the woods.

"Yeah." Prince added. "I'll keep a real close eye on her! You know how she is." He wanted his dad to agree with him, but King was a little distracted at that moment.

"Alright." He responded. "Good. Just, stay." With that, he hurried off to check around camp for his mate. Surely she wouldn't have gone too far without telling him.

"Let's go." Wisp barked happily.

"But, now that I told dad-"

"You'll be keeping an eye on me. And, I doubt it'll be that dangerous." Wisp replied, smirking at her brother. "Besides, we both know that you really want to go. Just look at yourself."

Prince looked down, and noticed his paw twitching, and his tail wagging. "Fine." He said, once again following his sister. "But, we'd better be quick, so we're back by the time dad is."

"Aye, aye, captain!" Wisp smiled, and the two hurried into the trees, avoiding other pack members the best they could.

Knight glanced to Vanilla, his icy blue eyes on hers. My was he a handsome wolf, and obviously not as blood thirsty as the rest of his pack. He sighed softly, looking back to Kelsey, and his gaze hardened. "She wouldn't have been alive without me, pup." He barked, his voice was low and threatening, the fur along his back bristling now at this younger male's respect towards the one who was not only an elder to him, but the one who saved the she-mutt's life.

Rowan could hear the barking in the distance, and it didn't sound very pleasant. Just as he was about to enter Vina's den to inform the she-wolf, the scent of pups caught his nose. He flicked his ears at the sound of paws shuffling through leaves, headed off away from camp. Without thought the blind brute began to slowly, and silently follow the pup's scent trails from a distance.

Vanilla slowly blinked up at the unfamiliar wolf. He was quite handsome, and didn't look too threatening. But then again, she didn't recognize him. He was probably a horrible beast. Weakly beginning to bare her fangs, she stopped when she realized he had saved her. Would a monster do that? She breathed softly, wondering what to do. She decided she was too tired and weak to fight. But, she would try if he showed too many signs of aggression towards Kelsey. She closed her eyes.

King sniffed around camp, looking to pick up Vanilla's scent. His nose pushed along the dirt, until he caught it. "Yes. This is her alright." He said to himself, snuffling. Then, he began to carefully follow the trail, as to not alarm anyone, and not lose the scent of his snowy white mate.

Wisp sniffed at some trees. They were still near camp, and Prince seemed to be already worrying like the pup he was. She snickered, as she listened to his whining.

"What if dad finds out?" Prince gulped, looking around. He loved exploring, but he hated getting in trouble. "Or someone else. Maybe we should just go back. . ."

"Oh stop crying." Wisp replied, sticking her front paws on a tree. "I told you once, and I'll tell you again, there's nothing to worry about." She turned her head, and wagged her tail, when she heard rustling in the bushes.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right." Prince agreed, though he still got the feeling they were going to get found out. "I guess I'd better enjoy it while it lasts." He spotted some small bugs and began to paw at them, and sniff them carefully.

Approaching the brush, Wisp got prepared, and then pounced. She barked, and a rabbit hurried out. "Haha! Now this is fun!" Wagging her tail, she began to run after it

Kelsey eyed the other male warily seemingly unfazed by his shows of aggression as he sat down though the hair on the back of his neck stood up slightly. He was definitely a vertiron. Huffing he bowed his head in respect blowing his eyes. He may not trust the vertiron but he had saved Vanilla so deserved the benefit of the doubt. "My apologies. I'm afraid I let my protectiveness get the best of me please forgive me."

A small smile spread on Vanilla's muzzle. 'Good, Kelsey.' She thought. 'It's best not to be too hasty. We don't want him to attack. He's pretty large. . .'

King snorted and sniffed, following the trail. 'Where could she be. . .' He thought. "Vanilla?" He was worried.

Wisp ran after the rabbit, her tail wagging excitedly. She was following it deeper into the forest.

"Wait." Prince said to himself, as he looked up, and noticed Wisp leaving him. He suddenly felt a shiver run down his spine. "Wait up, Wisp!" He called, hopping up, and hurrying after her, panting. But, his sister was faster than him, and he was losing sight of her quickly. "Wisp! Slow down! I'm falling behind!"

Knight looked down to the she-mutt he rescued before looking back to Kelsey. He nodded briskly, before looking back to his territory. "I must be going. I suggest you get her to the warmth of a den before she becomes ill." He voice was less hostile, more caring, and nurturing. He looked towards Vanilla, with a forgiving gaze. "Next time, Try to be more safe. I wont always be around to save you." And with those words he reared up slightly, before running back towards his territory. He waded into the more shallow waters, it lapped at his lower belly fur slightly. He then hauled himself back into his own territory and began to trot back towards camp.

Rowan followed the scent, Wisp's barking was close by, and Prince's whining was even closer. As the pups ran Rowan held a steady trot,
What are these pups up to?

Vina left her den, and the camp was rather quiet. She glanced about, notciing both Vanilla and King were missing, as were their pups. With a shrug she carried on, figuring the two adults were with their offspring. She then entered the healer den, yet Rowan was also gone. She twitched her ears slightly in irritation
. Maybe he left with King and Vanilla to gather herbs?

King then made his way to the river, though he didn't see Knight. He just spotted Kelsey and Vanilla, and hurried over. "What happened here!?" He demanded, before laying next to Vanilla. She was freezing, and he could feel her shaking. He attempted to warm her up with his own body heat.

"I just fell into the river." Vanilla responded quietly, and King's eyes widened in shock. "But, it's nothing to be worried about, I'm fine now. Kelsey was here, right, Kelsey?" She wasn't about to go and tell King she had been saved by a Vertrion male.

Looking over at Kelsey, King tilted his head to the side. 'He doesn't look like he's be strong enough.' He debated. 'But, I'll wait and see what he has to say about this.'

Prince padded after his sister as quickly as he could, but he had used up a lot of energy trying to beat Wisp in that game all those times. "Wisp!" He panted. "Wait! Please!"

Wisp didn't slow down for her brother. "If you're that worried, go back home!" She called back to him, never taking her eyes off the bunny.

"But, I don't know which direction home is anymore!" Prince complained. "And what if something big finds me and eats me!?"

"If that happens, you're on your own!" She called back. "We're here to explore, and you're doing a really bad job at it!"

Prince huffed in irritation and worry, and tried to speed up, but in doing so, tripped, and tumbled to a stop. "Ouch. . ."

Rowan followed the pups continuously, he listened to their conversation from a far and shook his head slightly. He heard Prince stumble and fall. Rowan didn't particularly enjoy that Wisp was so eager to abandon her sibling, but it was all the course of the battle of the fittest.

Amber looked up to meet her alphas gaze for only a brief moment. She knew her place and had no right to gawk at him,but he was an impressive sight. She instead decided to draw her attention to the prey. She was throughly impressed,but considering her lack of hunting skills this was not a hard category to impress her in. When Rome looked away she continued to gaze soon him. She had never really expected to ever be this close to him to study him in detail,a silly thought she knew. He was her alpha did she really think she could continue her life with having no interaction with him at all? She examined the scares oh his legs,the color of his fur as it danced in the sun,then the sure size of him. She couldn't help to feel a childish pride. "That's right you foolish Aldomoor,you will soon see the greatness of our alpha and tremble in fear before him" in the mix of her pride another emotion stirred in her. It was nothing more than a warm glow,she wasn't sure how to feel about it or react. Her mind begin to race with thoughts "here before me is my alpha and all I do is sit and stare.do I say something? Am I suppose to react in anyway? Where was my father to bark orders at me when I actually want him to!?" She sighed to her self and raised her head slightly "good morning...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rome's black ears flicked as Amber spoke, The mighty brute looked to her. His eyes looked unforgiving and held a deadly gaze that could stop a stampeding bull in its tracks. The wind blew at his thick fur as he seemed hesitant to speak, or maybe he was silently judging the omega. "Good morning, Amber. " His voice was rough and rouged, it always sounded like a growl, yet when this alpha did growl, it was blood chilling. "Have you spotted Knight this morning?" He questioned as he glanced towards the tree line.

Amber met his gaze confidently. Anyone else wouldn't have taken his cold stare and intimidated.she ment not to question his authority,but seeing his power awed her. She stood and walked around him swishing her tail,she looked back at him now on the other side. " he went into the forest,headed for the stream I suppose. Are you in need of him?"

Prince snorted a few times, panting. He felt so vulnerable without his sister at his side. "Wisp?" He whispered. But, he got no response. He tucked his tail between his legs, but besides that, stayed still. "There's nothing here, there's nothing there, I'm fine." He told himself. "Nothing here, nothing there. I'm perfectly safe."

Wisp lost sight of the rabbit, and slowed down, panting. Her tail was wagging fast. "Well, that was fun." She said, before looking behind herself to see where Prince was. He wasn't right behind her like he should have been, and she sighed. "He's such a wimp." She said to herself, before beginning to sniff around for him. Since she knew, if anything came across him that wanted to hurt him, well, he was screwed.

Kelsey nodded moving to lie on the other side of vanilla hoping it will help warm her up. He didnt much like lying to king but knew it was better this way. Laying his head on his paws he spoke. "Yea, I found her in the middle of drowning and used a long stick to haul her up. It fell in the river afterwards."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back