• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern wild ones ~ OOC

So, I need to start using daisypath to calculate my characters' ages correctly. I had to fix Aindrea's age down to 16 instead of 17. Which isn't a big deal but I feel stupid as I didn't check his age beforehand.

I'm gonna guess male because of the bone structure. But because they prefer their character to be non-binary their character is a they instead of he or she hah :)
Of course, thats their call. But for the sake of potential relationships, since Mark is hetero, I just wanted to know if they were a Biological male or female

Ok.

Also travelbypages travelbypages what should we put for Dani and Aindrea or just wait to see if they end up dating before updating their relationships on our respective cs?

Last edited:
Ok.

Also travelbypages travelbypages what should we put for Dani and Aindrea or just wait to see if they end up dating before updating their relationships on our respective cs?
I usually don't update my CS cause if people drop out I don't wanna constantly be updating my thing (but I put it cause some people prefer to have their relationships there and handy) so if you want we can go ahead ans persue our idea :)

Ah I understand. Yeah I would like to go with our idea of Dani and Ain being in a relationship in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back