• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern wild ones ~ OOC

is it cool if i edit deltas sheet? I just think aggressive is a better fitting word than hostile agkasdjklagladsf

Does everyone know each other from living in the same area? Also is the setting one post for all the characters or just the rich?

Does everyone know each other from living in the same area? Also is the setting one post for all the characters or just the rich?
im assuming everyone, and i think a vast majority would know each other.

speaking of, does anyone wanna discuss character relationships?

Just letting you guys knows that I'm currently swamped by work, to the point where I won't be available at all until Sunday. But rest assured, I'm still interested! i'll get my opening post up as soon as I possibly can!

Please tell me this is still open.
I believe so...(?)
prs.gif

The roleplay is always open, just as long as you, as a person, are 18 or older.

Side note, I have stated in the rules, not only in the interest check but also in the IC that I require good grammar and decent paragraphs. If you cannot follow these rules then you cannot participate in this roleplay. Yes, it is casual, but casual for me means you don't have to reply every two posts. If you cannot think of anything to write, then it's as simple as not spamming the IC with replies every two posts. I'm a nice person, I'm pretty accepting of problems people have an such, but what I ask is for y'all to follow my few rules.

Also, if I am accepted, would anyone like to strike up friendships/enemies/or otherwise interact with my character?

Sure! I... honestly feel like Aindrea and Delta would clash? At least at first??? Maybe eventually a friendship would be possible?

Cool. I'm just finishing up my post and reading Delta's bio. It took me reading over it a few times to figure out why Delta was referring to him/her as "they" or "them" or "their". You're probably right that they might end up clashing but an eventual friendship in the future is fine. mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Hey, I posted and interacted with Kenny. Since Britta was heading outside, I had her see him outside, but if I missed it in your post where he's inside just let me know and I can edit it!

Will read all the replies later on, I'm currently scoffing my nandos at uni before I have to attend lectures and whatnot!

P. S. We need to spice things up :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back