• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Ivy.

Internet Princess

Hello! 

Ivy here, with an idea that I've been craving for some time! 

Just to start off, I'm just going to shove some requirements in this post, sorry!! 

. : r e q u i r e m e n t s : .

. a c t i v i t y: To start off, I completely understand that life gets in the way of writing! However, I ask for at least a reply a day.

. g r a m m a r/s p e l l i n g: Please no chat speak or text talk! OOC is fine, but not in character, please.

. o n e  l i n e r s: Please none of these bad boys, I require at least a good paragraph per post. Give me something to work with and I will do the same.

. r o m a n c e: I'd really like slow romance, it should be like a flower. We want it to bloom slowly, not bust open and give everyone asthma. 

. g e n d e r s: For this plot in particular, I don't really want to double, though I normally would. I will be playing female

. : p l o t : .

So, if you haven't realized by the title/tags, this plot is based off of an Arctic Monkeys song. Look it up if you haven't heard it, their stuff is really lovely! 

Muse A and Muse B have been doing a whole on and off relationship type thing for a while, and at the moment they've called it quits. Muse A can't build up the courage to contact Muse B since the split despite missing them and wanting to work things out. Meanwhile, Muse B is out doing what they can to move on, but in all the wrong ways. They're partying and taking drugs, drinking until they pass out, etc. However, in the midst of their intoxicated state they always seem to call Muse A spilling out all of their drunken words about missing them. However it ends when the call ends, the contact doesn't continue when they're sober and even goes as far as deliberately ignoring Muse A's texts in the morning. We can have things shift in whatever way we choose when they meet up one night instead of having their conversation solely on the phone. 

In this story, I prefer to play Muse A, however, if it's a deal breaker, I can take on Muse B.

. : t h a n k  y o u : .

Hello there, Ivy! 

Very interested in your story line and willing to take up all of your requirements!! Being Muse B and male as well. It's been a couple years since I've gotten in to this.. but it's been racking my brain and have decided to jump back in!

Let me know if you're interested and I will PM you a character sheet to start out.

Thank you!!

~Precious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back