• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Why me!?

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
I'm Taps! I usually can write between a normally 1-4 sometimes more. I'm looking for someone who doesn't do one liners! We all can be lowered to them but I'm looking for someone who can really help me keep it going. Ok with dark stuff? How dark are you ok with? I love adventure. plot twists and putting my characters through hell lol! With some romance for extra drama

Currently I'm craving a plot like this!!
My character can be either male or female! I would like it if your character would be a prince who is need of a fiancé then a spouse. Your character can't control their anger, extremely immature and inappropriate, expects everything to be handed to him, and expects a meek and easy spouse. The options are lined up and the princes chooses based on beauty, unknowing that my character, will not be some little sweet meek pet, my character is fiery and won't give up. Will your character ever learn to love?

I'm thinking we can roll through many other plot ideas like magic, death, sex soooo many options here

This sounds fun! I'd be happy as the character you described, it sounds like an really inventive plotline! I'm perfectly happy with the other ideas you had to if it comes to it. I'm shamefully guilty of sometimes overwriting so one liners aren't a problem. Can you drop me a PM?

I'm pretty interested in this if you are still looking for partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back