• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Why i love art

Madaladon

Young artist, no like- literally, a child artist
I love art, when your sketching or painting, you can express things that you can’t really say or do, you can see the little things, like the wrinkle’s in peoples hands, or even a simple line can change the whole piece, even the way a smile is directed can change it, the colors, the more grayish cool tones, it can create a dreary sleepy tone, when you use bright and warm tones, it seems energetic almost, peppy, and joyous, when you use, light, barely any shading that are smooth, it seems dreamy, heaven-like almost. With rough and harsh, it seems dramatic, and exaggerating almost, but beautiful at the same time, art really is beautiful, there are so many styles, you can add so many different things to add and subtract at will, composition, texture, shading, Lighting, and even layout makes it more beautiful, and different ways to do it, i love it, it truly is wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back