Other Why i dont go on here

___wonder21

Why i dont go on here is i feel excluded and i been on here since mid of this year and no one wants to roleplay with me i know im not literite or something it makes me feel unwanted people view my post but dont ask me if i want to roleplay i thought this was a friendly website

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling excluded on RPNation. This is one of the friendliest online communities out there and it's a bummer you haven't found any roleplay partners, but please don't let the wait discourage you. I'm sure there are plenty who would like to write with you. It's just that these things take time. It can and usually does take months to find a good partner or two. You mentioned people looking at your post and not asking to roleplay with you, but have you tried looking at other roleplayer's search threads and asking them to roleplay with you? You don't have to wait for people to come to you :)

Also, while you don't have to be 'literate' to roleplay, grammar seems to be an important thing to most roleplayers around here and lots prefer a detailed style. However, there's tons who don't care about proper grammar as much and like simpler writing! So be sure to pursue roleplay partners who share a similar writing style with you. It'll make the search way easier <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back