Other Why I Can't Enjoy My Life

LittleSabreGirl

New But An Actress And Roleplayer
After posting on why being a minor sucks horribly, I ended up getting the exact same response my mom used to say. Enjoy your life. I can't do that cause of challenges and nightmares. Though I had to edit this post cause I was posting info, It started to go downhill as soon as I turned ten. Yeah my life really really sucks cause of what I have to deal with and I feel like just starting over so I can have a new life but I can't. Sorry peeps but my childhood is over and I wish I can go back to it before I was ten.

Last edited:
Ur posting personal info on the internet at a very fast rate kiddo

yeah, i would say you should be a bit more cautious about posting so much personal info at once. i definitely understand being a minor is difficult, both in general and also in the rp community. but you've also got to realize that there are plenty of minors here on rpn, and everyone's advice rings true from your previous thread. finding a reliable rp partner on here can be tough, so posting a thread in the 1x1 interest check section where you list everything you're interested in is your best bet! i've been rping since i was eleven, that's nearly an entire decade of rping btw, so you've really just gotta keep searching and see.
i do hope things get easier for you. but you should definitely be cautious about posting personal information on the internet. i'd maybe recommend compiling everything into one personal vent thread, instead of making various new threads.

yeah, i would say you should be a bit more cautious about posting so much personal info at once. i definitely understand being a minor is difficult, both in general and also in the rp community. but you've also got to realize that there are plenty of minors here on rpn, and everyone's advice rings true from your previous thread. finding a reliable rp partner on here can be tough, so posting a thread in the 1x1 interest check section where you list everything you're interested in is your best bet! i've been rping since i was eleven, that's nearly an entire decade of rping btw, so you've really just gotta keep searching and see.
i do hope things get easier for you. but you should definitely be cautious about posting personal information on the internet. i'd maybe recommend compiling everything into one personal vent thread, instead of making various new threads.
relax ive edit the post.

Nobody else is being blunt with you, so I'm going to because you're being unbelievably disrespectful to people who are trying to help you. The reason nobody is roleplaying with you, I'm guessing, isn't because of your age but because of your immaturity. I haven't seen a single post from you where you haven't been whining or complaining and most people aren't interested in dealing with someone like that. Grow up. Have some patience and you'll find some partners eventually.

Nobody else is being blunt with you, so I'm going to because you're being unbelievably disrespectful to people who are trying to help you. The reason nobody is roleplaying with you, I'm guessing, isn't because of your age but because of your immaturity. I haven't seen a single post from you where you haven't been whining or complaining and most people aren't interested in dealing with someone like that. Grow up. Have some patience and you'll find some partners eventually.
I have a disorder that makes me that way. Look I'm taking time off this website and I'll be back more patience. And I'm still learning plus this isn't a fight. I'll just leave for a while and come back. Since I don't deleate the posts, I'll just put a line through them.

Last edited:
Also just as a caution. Growing up won’t make your life any easier. I understand there is a tendency to think that being older makes things better but it honestly doesn’t.

My mom had a very unhappy childhood and has mental disorder. She is still struggling with the effects of both and she’s over fifty with three grown children.

So I think rather than focusing on your age perhaps try to find someone you can talk to in real life. Whether that’s a professional or just a trusted friend.

It can get better over time with therapy, medication, and just some perspective.

But none of that will come when you hit a magic number. So don’t put so much pressure on hitting some magical age where your life will get better or start over.

Cuz honestly being legally an adult doesn’t make the trauma go away nor does it make your disorders any better. It just means you can vote for elected officials and you get to figure out the wonders of financial aid and paying bills.

I remember being the exact same way when I was younger. Words fail to capture just how much I hated adults telling me things like 'you'll get over it' or 'try to focus on the positives'. There was nothing inherently wrong with what they were saying, it was just the patronising way they'd say it. Like, of course things will get better with time, but things suck now and no one takes it seriously because you're a kid.

Well anyways, I'm an adult myself now and looking back, I wish I could go back in time knowing what I do now. There are many things I'd like to change, but unfortunately time can only move forward and there's no do overs. So I guess what I'm saying is that if you're hoping things will get better when you grow up, all I can say for sure is that it'll at least be different, because you'll be different in the future.

I won't go spouting off advice that may or may not be helpful right now. Others have already done that, so I'll just say that I get it. I don't know your story, but I get the feeling. It sucks and I know if there was anything I wanted back then, it's for someone to just acknowledge that and say 'yeah, it does suck'. To just listen instead of talking like they know better, because even if it doesn't solve anything, it's better to feel like a person than a problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back