why hello there

I actually signed up a few days ago but never really got around to posting a thread in the introductions thingy, but well better late than never ;v;

I don't really have any past experience with forum roleplaying (if you don't count the good times i had over at moviestarplanet in my early days lmao) but I certainly look forward to having lots of fun and making new friends here !

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to the Nation Of Creation! I's gud to have ya here! :3If ya need any assistance around the site, please let this Dergon know! :3

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hello, welcome to rp nation. I enjoy the following rp categories, Futuristic, Realistic, and Fantasy. If you need a roleplay to start with, I am accepting in my new rp Experimental Prison! If interested put up your cs in the attached cs thread in the lore section, then just copy the cs template, and fill it out. Here is the lore thread: Experimental Prison (Lore)

Also enjoy the the blue muffins on the table, today you only get Quarter portion! (Reference to star wars episode VII)

Welcome! *throws confetti around* I'm Kestrel, the resident confetti queen. I'm glad you decided to make an intro. you seem pretty cool. What kind of RPs are you looking for?

Hello, welcome to rp nation. I enjoy the following rp categories, Futuristic, Realistic, and Fantasy. If you need a roleplay to start with, I am accepting in my new rp Experimental Prison! If interested put up your cs in the attached cs thread in the lore section, then just copy the cs template, and fill it out. Here is the lore thread: Experimental Prison (Lore)

Also enjoy the the blue muffins on the table, today you only get Quarter portion! (Reference to star wars episode VII)
I'll definitely check it out, the title alone sounds very interesting

Welcome! *throws confetti around* I'm Kestrel, the resident confetti queen. I'm glad you decided to make an intro. you seem pretty cool. What kind of RPs are you looking for?
Honestly I'm open for pretty much anything, but I do have a soft spot for fantasy and post-apocalyptic RPs. I have very limited experience with dice based RPs (not sure if that's the correct term??? omg) but having played one or two sessions I'm very much interested in getting into that!

I actually signed up a few days ago but never really got around to posting a thread in the introductions thingy, but well better late than never ;v;

I don't really have any past experience with forum roleplaying (if you don't count the good times i had over at moviestarplanet in my early days lmao) but I certainly look forward to having lots of fun and making new friends here !

Welcome to rp nation! I’m also new here but I hope to have lots of fun too! If you ever want to rp, you can feel free to message me!

Welcome to rp nation! I’m also new here but I hope to have lots of fun too! If you ever want to rp, you can feel free to message me!
So far I'm getting great vibes from this place, I'm sure we'll both find some good roleplays here. I'll be sure to message you once I actually have time to roleplay (school is kinda stressful rn aaaa)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back