• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Why do I need to add tags) Undertale AU/Multiverse roleplay

VectorV

Inexplicably, characters from all the AUs have crossed over together.
Please no Sans characters unless under a third of the characters already made are Sans.
Character form:
Name:
Pronouns:
Species (Human/Monster, if Monster then specify whether a Boss Monster or not):
Appearance:
Personality:
AU of origin (AU name, your own AU, or an OC):
Abilities:
Relations:
Backstory:
Other Info (optional):

My own:
Name: ITC Zapf Dingbats (nick. Zapf, alias River Person)
Pronouns: he/they
Species: Non-Boss Monster
Appearance: Usually wears a blue cloak, to hide the fact that he is in fact a Goner - he possesses a piece of W.D. Gaster, who was the royal scientist before shattering across time and space and being forgotten. Goners are completely gray.
Personality: Very weird. Says weird things. He begins his speech with "Tra la la." as a tic picked up from learning the common font. Usually, the piece of Gaster causes people to still remember him, but River Person's piece is so small that he only barely remembers a "man who speaks in hands".
AU of origin: EUC, my own Backstory AU
Abilities: Mainly uses water-based attacks and can use the symbols in his own font as objects to use for attacks.
Relations:
W.D. Gaster (brother)
Sans (nephew?)
Papyrus (nephew?)
Undyne (friend)
Backstory:
Was an acquaintance of Asriel Dreemurr. When Asriel died, he retreated to Waterfall. He felt at home there. Several decades later W.D. disappeared, and Zapf has been left to pick up the pieces of the puzzle to find out what really happened.
Other Info: Is a rare case of a non-skeleton monster who uses a font, along with Gaster (Wingdings) and Asriel (Gulim Che Bold) as the other known cases.

(Question can this be AU based or does it have to be a direct OC?)

You can use others from AUs. Like using an AU Papyrus or Gaster or Sans as long as it's not already taken
All the classic Undertale characters are automatically taken.

I think this is abandoned because the creator hasn’t been seen since Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back