• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Why Do I Have Your Life!?

Gizaira

Stray Gambler
They both hated each other. They knew it, their friends, basically everyone knew it! So why did it have to be them that had to switch places!?

I was offline for a bit. You can make up a reason for their dislike. I was thinking that they just wake up and found they switched bodies after bumping into each other. Why that happened will be explained in the future.

Sure. Though can I have a picture of your character and their personality? I prefer anime but I don't really care if you use realistic.

OK I always use anime anyways!
url
and she: Loves nature, can be very sassy, loves the outdoors, nice, friendly and strong

292c2551-1c9a-4a39-9343-7cc37d940ad4.jpg
: He's very blunt and seems to be kind to everyone except people he has a extremely deep dislike for, he acts all high and mighty towards your girl and is very smart mouthed towards her.

Leo was speaking to his friends as he walked around town with them. He was having a great conversation with them before he saw that girl he turned to his friends and scoffed to himself. For some reason he decided to call out to her "Hello! How has your day been!" he put on a false smile and waved to her in a ditzy type way.

"Great! Nice flower crown." it was difficult to tell if this was sarcasm or not because of his cheerful voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back