• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

why do good girls like lone guys? (Blaine x Pica)

Ami finished fixing her hair. She turned around to find Jono's clothes under his bed. Walking over to the bed, she pulled his clothes out from under them. She then jumped onto his lap and gave him a quick kiss.

"Here." She said, handing him over his clothes, a smile on her face.

"Now just remove thyself from my lap and I can get my clothes on." He chuckled.

He got up and changed into his clothes and patted it down to tidy them a bit. He stroked his chin in thought for a bit.

"Did we have any homework?"

Tapatalk ahoy!

"Only a quiz on Wednesday, love." Ami replied, brushing of any dirt left on her dress. Her tummy then began to grumble again, causing her to blush. "Uhm.. I think my tummy monster is very hungry.." She murmured, poking at her belly.

"Let's go make food then." Jono said as he began walking down the stairs. He looked reasonably tidy since his hair wasn't that high maintenance.

Tapatalk ahoy!

Ami decided to put her hair up into a pony tail, following Jono down the flight of stairs. She quickly sat at the kitchen table, looking at Jono with a smile on her face.

"So... What's for lunch, Mr. Chef?" She asked, a giggle coming out of her mouth.

"That's a surprise" he said with a smirk.

Jono went into the kitchen and began making Pad Thai noodles, a recipe he was experienced in.

"Eeeh." Ami replied, faking a pout but quickly turned to laughter. "Can't you give me a little clue, love?" she asked, resting her chin on her hand, smiling at him.

"A clue like the food you mean?" He said when he came out of the kitchen with two hot plates of pad Thai noodles and put one in front of her and one in front of himself.

Jono sat down opposite her with his food in front of him.

Tapatalk ahoy!

Ami looked at the plate in front of her. Pad Thai huh? "That was fast, love." Ami said, chuckling. "This must be your favorite dish if you managed to cook it this quickly." She added, smiling at him. Picking up her fork, she looked to the dish and smelled the aromatic air around them. "Mmm... Well, bon apetit." She said, then began eating.

"Its something I like for sure." He said as he began eating it.

He was generally pretty quick at cooking anything he was used to eating. Not quite perfect photographic memory, but good enough.

Jono was contently eating away at the food, wondering what to do next.

Tapatalk ahoy!

"Are we doing anything else today, love?" Ami asked as she took another bite of her pad thai noodles. It was delicious, and without a doubt, one of Jono's favorites. 'I should cook him this sometime..' She thought to herself, smiling at him. "I mean.. Besides, that." Insinuating to what they did previously, a mad blush on her face.

He noticed the blush on her face, curious as to what insinuated it.

"Why the red face? I don't remember putting chilli in the food." He said quizzically.

"Besides what anyway?" His head had completely missed the meaning to her words, being a bit dim when it came to social interaction.

Tapatalk ahoy!

Ami's blush deepened, surprised Jono didn't get what she meant.

"I-it's nothing.. Nevermind.." She murmured, burying her face in her hands, trying to cover her already dark red face.

She continued eating in hopes of Jono changing the subject soon enough.

He raised an eyebrow but otherwise didnt challenge it.

"Alright." He said as he finished the last of his pad thai. Having done with it, he then collected his and Ami's bowl and washed them up in the kitchen, whistling some unknown tune as he washed.

Ami got off her seat and walked over to Jono, wrapping her arms around his torso, his back facing her. Resting her head on his broad back, she let out a contented sigh. "We could just stay here.." She murmured, a smile on her face. "Or we could walk around.. Maybe the park? It's such a nice day." She suggested, peeking up from behind his back, trying to get a view of his face.

Jono smiled as he finished up washing the dishes. He didn't bother turning around, instead not moving his waist so that Ami didn't have to adjust.

"We haven't been out for a while, so going outside would be nice."

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Ami let out a small giggle, tip-toeing to place a kiss on Jono's cheek. She let to of his hold on him, smiling. "I'll go get my things in your room, ok?" She said, almost running back up to his room, to get her purse.

Reaching his room, she entered it and found her purse beside Jono's bed. She looked in it to find that her phone and keys were still in there. "Well, that's that.. Time to go." She said in an upbeat tone, exiting Jono's room as she closed the door behind her. Taking the stairs down, she met Jono at the bottom of them. "Oh! You surprised me.."

Jono got his stuff from the table after having put away the clean repertoire of cutlery and plates. Jono continued humming the tune from earlier as he got ready to leave, taking his keys and phone and wallet, pocketed in his jeans.

"Boo." Jono said in jest as Ami was caught off-guard going down the stairs.

"Well, then let's be off."

He opened the door and let them both go by, then closed and locked the door and began walking out of the front gate.

"So where are we going?"

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back