Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Heavens no

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Purgatory sometimes

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

LK Marie

A Song In a World of Numbers
Because there was no Way to hold them together!

Darn, I hurt myself. Ow, my heart...

Anyways, hello! My name's LK Marie, feel free to call me anything you wish! I'm not new to roleplaying, not by far, but I'm definitely new here! I'm a seventeen-year-old college student just finishing up my second semester this week (god help me) and I'm super excited to have a little more free time! I'm normally a very upbeat person, and I love stupid, cheesy jokes so lay them on me!

I prefer one on ones, but I'm all for really interactive group RPs! Complete DnD fritz, Drizzt Do'Urden is my husband, I write bomb English essays and some pretty sick responses to RPs.

I think that's it! Super awesome being here - I hope I meet some awesome people!​

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Psst do you have chocolate cookies? Awesome! I love fantasy roleplays ^^ favorites~. Thank you for such a warm welcome! :D

That joke hurt me so much as an MCR fan...

Anyways I'm Luna (the name was taken so I added more a's...I'm so creative) I can do most types of RP, so feel free to message me if you ever wanna do one

They're at the left corner Hey there!! Welcome to RPN! :) Like what Mechanist said up there, we've got anything and everything you'd possibly want. By the way, I'm also a total D&D nut - there are a few others on here too, so you won't be lonely! I have a few plots that could be good for starting out here in RPN, just let me know if you'd like to use a few!

Well, enjoy your time! Have fun! Read the rules though, we don't want the youngest of the family being banned.

Sorry fam ^^'

Hi Luna! Thanks for the welcome! ^^ I'd love to start something with you!!!

Temma-Kati, I'd LOVE some plots to start me out! I prefer playing a female role if you need that info. Also, I love your signature! Can I put that on my Tumblr blog?​

Sure, sure!! Let me get some for you!! I'll PM (private message - top right corner of the screen, the envelope) and have fun!! Welcome to the family and best of luck on your exams

T R I G G E R E D

i'm not okay with this joke (i promise). anyway, you've lured me out of my dark corner, so i may as well welcome you to the site. i hope you like it here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

You don't like them?I thought you would be going Headfirst for Halos and saying "This is the best day ever". Instead you're yelling like you want some vampire money :3

Please don't, one of us might go to prison and you know what they do to guys like us in prison, or you might kill me and people will start calling you Destroya

(this is too much fun :3 )

How dare you?!?!?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put MCR together.

But hey! Welcome the site. Hope you like it here. Like all these good folks said, if you need some help feel free to talk to me. But if you're gonna ask about coding, i wouldn't talk to me. I absolutely suck at it.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and more recently the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Oh oh oooh! Do you have any otter pictures?! I love sea life!

Thank you for such a warm welcome! ^^ Hopefully I'll see ya around!​

Oh oh oooh! Do you have any otter pictures?! I love sea life!

Thank you for such a warm welcome! ^^ Hopefully I'll see ya around!​
When it comes to otters, I have many!

2ccdb87a6a02af63e2e53ec8bb377c5e.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back