• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ› ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘ป๐‘ถ, ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ? โœ โ€” ๐—ข๐—ข๐—–.

Other
Here
LETS GOOOOOO! หŠหŽ-

You all have cool aliases, I'm stuck on what to do for Dexter

It works though, "Watch out, that Bitch is on your tail"
thatโ€™s part of how she got the name, actually. a contract of hers kept referring to her as that while she was trailing him and she liked it so much she adopted it

i am SO EXCITED omg..... can't wait to see all of these character concepts written up

im itching to see everyones characters when they are finished
its been a hot minute since i last did this and im so excited to get back into it!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

these placeholders looking so good rn

omg howdy ! this rp is seggsee, as are all the characters. i want to hear everyone's character concepts IMMEDIATELY ๐Ÿ”ซ

hello hello everyone!! popping in here for a quick update:
some irl obligations have suddenly arisen, and so we've decided to extend the due date by a few days!

the due date for cs' is thursday, aug. 18th!

hopefully that gives enough time for everyone, pls let us know if you have any questions c:

tentatively interested...

i'm a sucker for a naive and too-young 21 yo getting pulled into the dark realities of the world due to some unfortunate circumstances; wrong place at the wrong time and all that jazz- maybe their parents weren't as normal as they thought.

the way i have a million ideas for a secondary character & yet i cannot get myself to write a decent backstory for zachariah
๐Ÿ˜”

I've decided that my main man is going to be redone to a sweet Italian man, with an edgy backstory bc I cannot come up with anything else
:ghostxx:

Knowing how a personality is but not being able to compose said personality into words, my ultimate downfall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back