Video Games Who would you like to see in Smash?

SP3CT3R

seven foot frame, rats along his back
Ever since we got Steve Minecraft of all characters coming to Smash 5 last week, somehow topping all of the previous DLC characters we've received so far, I've been thinking a lot about who else I'd like to see added to the roster. Some characters I want in the game are:
  • Mayday and Zuke from No Straight Roads. Preferably as a tag team like in their own game and not separate characters. And I would kill for the bossfight soundtracks.
  • The Knight from Hollow Knight. Or Hornet, who I think would be a better fit, but we probably won't see her until after Silksong releases.
  • The titular Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest, if they can make him still look good in Smash Bros' artstyle.
  • The characters from Ninjala, probably as palette swaps of one fighter like the Koopalings. Of course, they're probably gonna get in anyways.
  • Spyro and Crash. Haven't played either of their games, but they're just iconic.
  • Master Hand. Yes, he's already "in" Smash, but making him playable just... seems fitting for some reason? Especially since you already do get to play as him at the end of World of Light.
Anyways, I'm pretty curious about what characters everyone else thinks should be in the game. Feel free to share.

Honestly, I have a few ideas.

Ninjala- Lucy or any of the other kids from the game.Like the inklings there Would be different character models, but I also think for them, they’d have a different gum weapon, like Van with the Ippon katana or Kappei with the drill.

Sora- He’s everyone’s favorite keyblade weirder, definitely a sword fighter but he’s also skilled in magic like Hero and Robin. His final smash would be something like “my friends are my power “ and we would see the other kingdom hearts characters along with Mickey Mouse.

Hat Kid from A Hat in Time, she would have her little umbrella as her weapon, the item would be the hour glass, heck the Snatcher would make a great assist trophy, and her final smash would involve all the characters sacrificing themselves to help hat kid (much like the final boss fight) or possible the laser badge

It's been a pipedream of mine for awhile to get The Masked Man from Mother 3 in smash. The World Ends With You fandom is bonkers as always and has been hoping the main character Neku will be announced every single time a direct happens- it's been on two different Nintendo systems, is now getting an anime next year, and the characters appeared in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, so adding him to smash would help build more hype for the series and it would be a cool precursor to the sequel that's been teased for so long that anyone who has any genuine hope it'll exist before the physical copy is in their hands is an idiot. Neku Smash would be cool tho.

Alucard would be cool too, since vampires are sexy.

• Heavy from Team Fortress 2
  • Master Chief from Halo
  • Doom Slayer from Doom
  • Cayde-6 from Destiny
  • Gordon Freeman from Half-Life
I'll never see them in Smash though.

I have a few I’d love to see,
The Chosen One from Fallout 2.
The Bard from Wandersong.
purple guy
Hatty Hattington from BattleBlock Theater.

They already put Steve from Minecraft, might as well start hounding for a tf2 character (Preferably heavy)

what did they do? i dont rly read the news often . . .
I don't remember all the details since it was a while ago, but they banned a Chinese Hearthstone player for talking about what was happening in Hong Kong on a stream. And then when word got out and people started giving Blizzard flak for it, among lots of other sleazy shit, they straight-up stopped allowing people to delete their accounts.

So, yeah. There are lots of Overwatch characters that would be a good fit for the game, but Blizzard currently has a lot to answer for.

I just realized: does Travis' costume in Smash mean we could get NMH soundtrack remixes?

I don't play Smash but I am seriously impressed they put the Touchdown in as a costume. I would like to see another meme pick like Piranha Plant from another series. Waddle Dee? I loved Kirby growing up.

If Nintendo every does a partnership with the Fate series, I would LOVE IT if they included Sabre or Mash Kyrielight added to Smash Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back