• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy WHO SHALL BE NEXT? Long Term Original Romance [MxF] Partners Wanted!

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · The Great Hunt · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ

Hi there,

I've been writing for many years and am a lover of words and stories.

If you want to have a long-time roleplay involving fantasy and romance, you're in the right place!

Some things about me:
✧ I'm in my mid-twenties
✧ I want to have a career in writing (but it is not required that you have a career in writing, hobbyists are fine!)
✧ I am female and am closed to non-hetero pairings
✧ I post multi (short) paragraphs multiple times a week (subject to change) and will do my best to match
✧ I am not ghost-friendly. Please tell me if you cannot continue. I promise I won't eat you be mean.
✧ At this time I am only open to original plotlines, no fandom ones please.

Some things about you:
✧ literate, multi-paragraph posts
✧ are older than 18
✧ love fantasy and romance
✧ are comfortable playing male (I prefer not to double)
✧ are looking for a long term roleplay partner
✧ want to contribute to world and plot creation
✧ are willing to communicate when something isn't going as well as you like

If this describes you, please DM me with a sample roleplay post and which plot you'd like to do!

Signing off,

Your logophile

Last edited:

ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · Plots · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ

Bolded characters are the ones I prefer to play.

✧ Unlocked & Unleashed - An ancient fae is said to sleep at the bottom of the lake. Whoever wakens her gains immeasurable power. The one who unleashes the fae binds their lives together. If one dies, so does the other. As the bond grows, their emotions will be increasingly shared. Oh, and one more thing... this ancient fae's right hand fae is looking to undo the binding. There is more to this legend than first appears.

✧ Left to Die - Character A helps Character B recover after Character B is abandoned to die on the battlefield. Strong and independent, Character B cannot stand that she was betrayed by her own soldiers and hates feeling weak and helpless. What Character B doesn't know is that it was a nefarious plot to kill her by Character C. Will she be able to overcome the odds and take revenge? And will Character A help her or turn away her wrath?

✧ A Royal Arrangement - An arranged marriage between a prince and princess of rival kingdoms will secure peace and prosperity between their families. However, the princess is secretly a monster and the prince's family hunts monsters.

✧ Among Mere Mortals - A nymph is cast out by her society and forced to live among humans. There, she is miserable until she meets a man. Feelings begin to develop, but how can she be in love with a mortal? The only way for their relationship to work is if she gave up her fae side. Will the cost be worth it? Or are fae never meant to live among men?

Feel free to suggest your own or tweak these. More to come.

Last edited:

ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · Sample Roleplays · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ

Here are a few roleplays I've written in so you can see how I write and approximately how often I post. Cheers!

HAMARTIA

THE CYCLONE

JOURNEY

Again, please DM me with your writing sample as well as which plot you'd like to play!

I roleplay here and on Discord.

Last edited:
Still looking 👀
Hello! Sorry but I'm new to the site and still figuring things out. I mostly play male characters so I'd be interested in seeing if we mesh well. I'm also up for any of the available plots, so let me know if ya want to talk!

Hello! Sorry but I'm new to the site and still figuring things out. I mostly play male characters so I'd be interested in seeing if we mesh well. I'm also up for any of the available plots, so let me know if ya want to talk!
Welcome. Please DM me.

Several plots are pending but I am open to your plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back