TV & Film WHO LIKES MOVIES!?

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
Sup reader. You like movies? So do I! And I have a place where we can watch them together! Instead of stalking you on the internet and finding out where you live I have a much simpler, much less creepy, much less time consuming way. Rabb.it! No that's not an error x.x it's a website where I'm looking to get a bunch of peeps together to vote on a movie and then I'll post a link to the room and host the film and we'll all watch it together and chat and crap.
This post was brought to you by an idea I literally had just now.

EDIT: I may set up a sort of system where we think up some possible movies to watch and then we make a list of films (Animated, Action, Horror, Etc) and everyone takes a vote and PMS me their choice for what they want to watch from the list and then whatever has the most votes is what we'll watch. Make sense? I hope so x.x

Last edited:
This actually sounds really fun. I would be down to watch some movies with some peeps and chat ^D^ hopefully enough people will agree to this I honestly think it would be super fun.

Maybe. If my work day isn't long. Will the votes take place on a separate day, before the movie? That would make things easier.

Maybe. If my work day isn't long. Will the votes take place on a separate day, before the movie? That would make things easier.

Yup! The votes will always be a day or two before the actual viewing of the movie in case someone changes their mind or in your case they can't make it until a specific time. (that way we can discuss a reschedule or something).

Hmmm, interesting, I'm game if it's not during my work hours.

Just tell me whenever your work hours are and I'll try and slap together a schedule.

You rang?

Yup :p

Alright. I can almost guarantee that I will be working every weekday. Weekends, uhh, I may have to work but I will probably be free, Sunday especially. Maybe we can do a movie a week and have the viewing on Sunday night. As I am sure that we live in different timezones, We should develop a schedule on a timezone that everyone is comfortable with(such as UTC). Anyway, I live in the Pacific Time Zone. My weekday work hours vary, but I am almost always in by 7am. I can also assure that I will usually be home by 8pm but my standard day allows me to be home by 4-6pm. As for Sunday, I can push my night until 11pm before I have to sleep.

All of these times are in Pacific, but it is easy enough to translate them to UTC(UTC is 7 hours ahead of PDT).

Anyone have any movies suggestions? (I'm aiming for Sunday to be when we actually watch a movie and whatnot.)
Me? I'm an animation nut but there isn't alot that I don't watch so

That's a horror? Seems like a romance...
YourName-heading.jpg

Anywho, I don't really care. If need be, I can contribute a list of movies that I think are good(both animated and not).

If the people watching movies are 18+, I'd be down to at least recommend some movies if you'll allow me, though many of them are rated R or have some violent/inappropriate/dark/etc. content. Not that they're THOSE kinds of movies, but yeah, some of them can be R rated.

I love the fact that I didn't get the notification after being tagged.
And found it anyways over a month later.
This sounds great.
Lemme know when we wanna see one and I'll see if I'm available.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back