Video Games Who liked LoZ Age of Calamity

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
Just found some curscenes on YouTube that are in the game and maaaaaan I love this game. Just kinda wanting to chat about it and fan out with others

I personally didnt play the game but I did watch a video on all the cutscenes and I think it was a really neat premise! For me personally, it gave me a little bit of closure towards what happened to the Champions in BOTW.

Have you see the new game-play footage for LOZ Tears of the Kingdom? I'm so excited!

I personally didnt play the game but I did watch a video on all the cutscenes and I think it was a really neat premise! For me personally, it gave me a little bit of closure towards what happened to the Champions in BOTW.

Have you see the new game-play footage for LOZ Tears of the Kingdom? I'm so excited!
I would suggest giving the game a shot if you ever can. I think it may of taken the spot of my favorite LoZ game. I'm replaying it rn and am still having a blast with it.

I did see the game play of BoTW 2 I can't wait for the game. Im sure it's going to be great

From what I've seen of it, it looks alright. I haven't played it yet because I promised myself I wouldn't buy a copy unless I got sub 1:30 in a Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition Adventure Mode speedrun. Apparently, overall, Age of Calamity has less content than Definitive Edition, which is putting me a bit on the fence about it, but I'm primarily getting it for speedrun reasons rather than the casual experience.

No opinion as I haven't played it. Last Zelda game I played was Twilight Princess.

I enjoyed it a lot but I think as far as actually warriors goes I preferred the other Hyrule warriors. That said, aoc is gorgeous and I had a lot of fun with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back