TV & Film Who is your Favorite Hazbin Character and Why?

spongiecake

If you feel it’s not worth it, I pray you’ll lie ★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_5786.jpeg

Who is your FAVORITE Hazbin Character and Why!

I’ll go first: My favorite character is Sir Pentious! I love his voice and his silly mannerisms are just so cute! < 3

~

Sir Pentious is definitely adorable. I wish we had more episodes in this season to get to know the other characters better, beyond their surface impressions. Especially him.

I also like Alastor, both for the Ace rep and for the great example of a character who truly BELONGS in Hell.

Niffty. She has manic-psychotic energy I both respect and vaguely relate to.

Sir Pentious is definitely adorable. I wish we had more episodes in this season to get to know the other characters better, beyond their surface impressions. Especially him.

I also like Alastor, both for the Ace rep and for the great example of a character who truly BELONGS in Hell.
Ahh I totally agree!! (on both things, that is)

I'm excited to see more of Sir Pentious in Season 2! I love his character design and voice!

Alastor is a LOT-- but he's such a fun character. I love the ace rep! It's not usually seen often so it's refreshing to see for sure. C:

Niffty. She has manic-psychotic energy I both respect and vaguely relate to.
Niffty is adorable yet scary and I LOVE her! Have you seen pictures of her old designs before the premiere? I can't decide if I like her current look more.

I do not get Ama-prime. Its said season one might be coming to Plex sometime in 2025......

Niffty is adorable yet scary and I LOVE her! Have you seen pictures of her old designs before the premiere? I can't decide if I like her current look more.
Honestly I didn't notice much difference! I appreciate that her newer design is clearly streamlined for animation though, as an animator myself.

Husker is just, UGH, i love that kitten. he's supportive, adorable, smart, grumpy AND a great singer? NO SHOT. I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH-- hjlyfvnmurwqbkiutewcvvmm <3<3<3<3<3<3

Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

i love angel dust , he's a ggod sister and he's abused but he got a sister which is in heaven which is molly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back