• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

who is up for a Stargate game

somethings always different, as in i always like plot twists but its the same basic formula as sg-1, just with races from atlantis and sgu. i just answered my question. since those races are availible, it needs to resume be a while after Atlantis. the first plot twist is that ronan turns out not to be the last of his race, just his people. im allowing the tollan. maybe now they will consider sharing technology post-ori? or could they consider us inferior cause we're prettyt much scavengers with technology taken from the asgarde, ori, goa'uld, wraith, etc? If the curia decided we still arent worthy, perhaps theres a faction of tolan who disagree?

i think alebran's race, although nameless, has great potential. Of course this would assume nirtti's device failed to cure them in full (in that case perhaps upon one offering to join a sg team, in exchange for finding a complete cure), or even succeeded and in that case we can say occasionally someone is still born with abnormalities, or even that they were fully cured but some missed their powers and found other technology more advanced that nirtti's. Full race list forthcoming.

Last edited:
Yeah like the Wraith found another way to get to our galaxy, same with the Nakai somehow

How would the Tolan work exactly they were destroyed by Anubis? Maybe enough of them got off planet before it happened?

i musta missed that part. that could explain some things. stargate was like "we did our mission with that race so lets never mention them again" i thought the tollan were like that, except they got two episodes instead of the usual one...actually 3 cause didnt the tolan put a goa'uld host on trial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back