• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Who is the strongest. Original Role-play.

aresrme

"My power is not used for fighting my power is extra special thought but enough about me. My name is Kitsuki Nakamaru I am a normal high school student and my grades have been high and I am heading to College but there is one problem though I found these people they look the same age as me but, it appears to me that they have some sort of power that grants them powerful strength and skill. Although believe it or not they told I have some sort of power as well but, I never really know I was born with a power such as that. They say if we combine our powers we will create one human all together her name is Nova she has powerful powers but if one of us dies the transformation does not work so that kinda sucks a little for us."

Casual - My Original Original Role-play. Don't be shy and show your originality! Just to be clear this is the thread for the Who is the strongest rp which is this one right here. The link I'm providing you guys are characters that were assigned towards this role-play in the first place.

Since I'm playing as the Main character I'm going to need other people to take the roles of the other characters in that link that I provided you so that they could play a role on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back