Who is More Likely To...

SahriahTheBard

Selectively Intelligent
So the title says it all, you'll say which of your characters is most likely to do the thing that the person above you says, and your reasoning. For example, if the person above me said "Who is more likely to be secretly obsessed with Essential Oils?" I would answer, "Probably Blitz. He's an anxious ball of nerves and he hates it, so he has a secret stash and uses them for anything, and anyone who finds out disappears mysteriously in order to keep the secret from Bluebell." Then, I would leave a question for the next person!

Done! It's a fun and easy way to give characters a little more depth. You can also repeat your question if you want to see more people's reactions to it. Of course, it doesn't have to be made a part of your character's Canon, it's just an idea. The RPN police aren't going to track you down and force you to add it.

Probably.

SO! My first question is, who is most likely to revert to a child when visiting an aquarium?

Oh Definitley Rydia and Ren. She would be the one running in headfirst and he would be the one making sure she doesn't die.

Who is more likely to drop cheesy pickup lines?

Probably Malice. He's, uh... Really into flirting and other things. Being a demon from the pits of Hell, he'd try anything and everything to get a girl in the bed.

Who is most likely to eat everything in the fridge?

Cerin, he isn't a picky eater and is always hungry.

Who is more likely to go to a burlesque show?

Definitely Bill Johansson (the Old West version of him; I’ve used the name for some other characters who differ) He has a bit of a rakish side.

EDIT: I was thinking burlesque was a sexual/suggestive type thing, but I looked it up, and not necessarily, although it can be. But still probably Bill.

Which character would be more likely to hate Super Smash Brothers and Mariokart?

Necro. He's a rather proper fella, and doesn't see the point in wasting time on such "Insignificant games". He's got a rather serious way of thinking of the world. Very methodical.

Who is most likely to go into "lecture mode" on someone?

Genevieve, she already does it to Logan all the time, especially when he gets hurt protecting her from something she had completely under controll.

Who is more likely to have sharp pointy objects hidden everywhere in their house and/or on their person?

That would be my demon dragon character. When she lived her mortal life and went to Hell, she literally sold her soul for the power over knives. I'd say summoning them and controlling them at will is pretty close to having them on her at all times. Everywhere.

Who is more likely to go berserk when a loved one dies?

Definitely Edlidain, A shadow elf with fire magic is sure to go beyond berserk.

Who is more likely to save the universe?

Probably, again, the demon dragon. She's a very responsible one. But for the sake of saying something different, I'll go with Eclipsi. They're an alien who has a fascination for the universe and all things in it.

Who is more likely to host a wild party and wreck up the place in the process?

Hmm...tough one, I’m gonna have to say...Theon, he may be a walking corpse, but the asshole can throw pretty wild parties that can leave worlds destroyed.

Who is more likely to be less likely suspected as a traitor

Definitely Novalee. She's literally the living embodiment of empathy and love. She couldn't be a traitor if her life depended on it.

Who is more likely to dye their hair a color considered outrageous by their species?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back