Other Who Do You Main? ( OverWatch )

Sure love playing Symmetra when I can. I try to stay away from her in competitive though. ;-; I'm too fragile to handle being blamed for a loss.

That's the worst :/ I've only been blamed once, thankfully. It was more annoying than anything. It's a team game, guys. It's not actually possible for one person to lose the whole match.

That's the worst :/ I've only been blamed once, thankfully. It was more annoying than anything. It's a team game, guys. It's not actually possible for one person to lose the whole match.
I can see why it's frustrating to lose, and sometimes one person down can make a game a lot harder to win, I think, but to blame a person just because they're not playing the character you think they should is pretty ridiculous. Guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, though. Just wish people would try to keep their bad attitudes to themselves.

I can see why it's frustrating to lose, and sometimes one person down can make a game a lot harder to win, I think, but to blame a person just because they're not playing the character you think they should is pretty ridiculous. Guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, though. Just wish people would try to keep their bad attitudes to themselves.

Agreed. There have been a few times when I've been on teams with bad players, but we've still managed to win. Things are definitely harder, but the game's about collaboration. Yelling at someone for you losing is the opposite of that *shrug*

Things are definitely harder, but the game's about collaboration. Yelling at someone for you losing is the opposite of that *shrug*
I agree 100%. Plus, when everyone's working together and having a good time regardless of the outcome of the match, I find even if it's a loss it was still a really great game.

I don't have Overwatch, but I like to go to a buddy of mine's to get a little Quick Play fix every now and then. (I'm cheap, sue me. Ha.) He's got the Xbox One version, and I've yet to get a current gen console or beefy enough computer to play it myself.

Anyway, any time I do play, I usually pick Junkrat when I can. I've only got decent enough aim to fire grenades towards the general area of my enemies. I tend get a kill or two sometimes. The traps and mine are fun to use too. Just wait around a corner on defense for an impatient player, have the trap get sprung then... BOOM! MWAHAHAHAA! Ahem... So yeah... Junkrat main, when I can be. Chucking a mine into the fray and setting it off by itself is lots of fun too. Love explosions.

A little shout out to Pharah as well. I smile a little every time I blast someone off a ledge.

Having mains is bad, but I'm not ashamed to admit I have one. At least in quick play. I love Sombra a lot. I just love the offense class in general... except Genji. I can't play him for the life of me.

My mains for the longest time were Zarya, Zenyatta, and Roadhog. Those three were always awesome, especially Zarya. And finally, after 378 days (or something like that) Doomfist finally came out, and now I have a fourth main XD

tumblr_o2av4n1PFs1r61mabo1_540.gif

You bet I'm a Symmetra main.

I started out with Genji because I liked his character. I have the most hours on him so... guess that makes me a Genji main.

It's actually been great that I started with him because it's useful to be a little more stealthy as other heroes and outwit the enemy.

Lately I've been playing quite a bit of Zarya and Zenyatta, and I consider them my current mains.

started off playing hanzo cus he had that sick ass wall-climb, then realized genji had an even sicker ass wall climb with the double jump, so I switched to him. He has most of my hours by far because I would only play him the first 2 seasons. After that I started branching out, and now I play basically every single hero except reaper, widow and hanzo (ironically). My best heroes are genji, mccree, pharah, tracer, junkrat, roadhog, zarya, zenyatta and lucio.

oh and im ps4 trash xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back