Other Who Do You Main? ( OverWatch )

My trashy console self mains D.va, but I'm basically gonna have to relearn the character after the rework lmao. I mained Ana last season (I wasn't good). I like playing Mercy too, and I'll bust out a Winston if we need it.

Hello! I could use some OW friends and rp partners, so why not start a discussion on who you main and why? You can also discuss about the characters and who you think should be buffed/nerfed!

Alright, so personally, I have a main or 2 in all categories so I'm going to list them.

Offense: Tracer or 76 Defense: Junkrat Tank: D.Va or Orisa Support: Mercy or Lucio

Honestly, for a guy I main a lot of females lmao, but my favorite characters have to the shimada brothers, McCree, Mercy, Junkie and D.Va though. Im in love with Genji, just never been able to play him well lmao.
i main Moira and Sombra

Oh, I main the Pyro and Medic. Got to keep those priorities up, you know what I mean?

Used to be pretty pro at Roadhog before they nerfed him because of crying kids on reddit. Played the absolute hell out of Genji.

Now I mainly do Moira.

i play soldier 76 because i am not very good at games and i like to be able to damage good, heal me and teammates, move around quicker, and have free aimbot without the risk of getting banned
Oh, I main the Pyro and Medic. Got to keep those priorities up, you know what I mean?
nice tf2 reference

I main support and tanks I guess. I used to be a Mercy Main, but I got sick of playing her only. Supporting is not fun if there's not a whole lot to support.
Now I play a lot of D.Va, Ana and Orisa. I still play Mercy from time to time, also Lucio and Zen. If I'm forced to play other classes I usually go with Pharah or Widow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back