Who do you main is Super Smash Bros. 4?

QuilFire

Hi! I would interesting to know who you people main in SSB4 for me, I main Toon Link but, I also play Link and Roy

This thread could also be used to give advice and feedback on your play style as well as exchange friend codes and Wii U info to play with one another

My friend code is 1564-6840-3699

My Wii U id is (Will put later)

I main as several people xD  In order of most to least frequent:

Dark Pit

Shulk

Lucina

Mega Man

Pikachu

Kirby

The one and only Captain Fabulous. Style Bros. is the one true way to play.

I main Yoshi. Who is so friggin good.

I don't play him but I'm so glad that he's finally visibly good without someone like aMSa having to challenge common perception. Only took four games.

Although I'm not the best at Smash I usually like to go with Peach then Mr. Game and Watch and Kirby.

All interesting mains  I've been trying to get better at pikachu and dark pit

Have any of you been to a tournament? (local counts)

I've been to a few at my local teens center as well as Anime Expo 

I participated in a very minor way in the RpN tournament a while back, but other than that I haven't really done anything tournament-wise.

I've been to a few locals.

One was a joke. Won by a landslide.

Another was a joke except for this random Mewtwo that stomped my ass. Came in second.

The rest have all been online and not really worth mentioning.

ON THAT NOTE

sample_f9d6c960b8b7744df38ac4750a43377809eca231.jpg

I'll definitely fight you but, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow I need to get to bed (it's 10:29 pm). Will it be on the Wii U or 3DS

Last edited by a moderator:
3DS unfortunately. Have to get a replacement Wii U due to reasons.

Will also likely be busy most of tomorrow so whatevs. I'll keep an eye out for you. I need some new competition.

Meta Knight and Jigglypuff are my mains but I haven't played the game in forever. X.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back