• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Who Are We?

Cosmosis

How long has it been now? -Cosmo 2023

Who are we?

Tell us who we really are!

Why can't we remember our past but why?

It's what we ask. It's what we say. Unfortunately our cries are like leaves in the wind. Their broken and lost, like us.

All we were told is we are better and don't need our past lives. Each of us has a power. Earth, rock, sand, eyesight, fire, smoke. Anything could be a power someone has. Undoubtedly enough, not everyone has powers. Some are half animal. Or something from a fantasy book. Elf to neko. Dwarf to bear.

The island we stay on is huge. The islands surrounding us are smaller but function on something. From a lab to a place where us special people can train or hone our powers. Unfortunately we all crave one thing.

To find out what our past was like and how we got on the island.

Roy arrived at the high-school and waved at Derek, who was suspiciously eyeing anyone who looked like potential bullies. A few fit the category and he memorized what they looked like before waving at Roy and leaving for his favorite cafe. Manly men like coffee, don't judge. He took the short cut that he wasn't afraid to take despite it being a dank path of alleyways. As he almost reached the cafe, he saw some sort of cat person curled in a ball on the ground. He looked like a toddler who'd been carelessly left to die all alone. Instantly, Derek's crystal eyes darted around in search of whoever might've been evil enough to do so but found no one. He went over and noticed that the poor kid was clutching his right arm as if it was wounded. "Hey you okay there little guy?" His voice was kind of deep but soft and almost comforting, like a warm embrace to the ears.

@GoldenChari

ZekeDude said:
Roy arrived at the high-school and waved at Derek, who was suspiciously eyeing anyone who looked like potential bullies. A few fit the category and he memorized what they looked like before waving at Roy and leaving for his favorite cafe. Manly men like coffee, don't judge. He took the short cut that he wasn't afraid to take despite it being a dank path of alleyways. As he almost reached the cafe, he saw some sort of cat person curled in a ball on the ground. He looked like a toddler who'd been carelessly left to die all alone. Instantly, Derek's crystal eyes darted around in search of whoever might've been evil enough to do so but found no one. He went over and noticed that the poor kid was clutching his right arm as if it was wounded. "Hey you okay there little guy?" His voice was kind of deep but soft and almost comforting, like a warm embrace to the ears.
@GoldenChari
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth let his ears vanish under his blonde hair, his tail like a beltvaround his thin waist. He looked up at the person too hurt to move. Blood was fresh as it seemed to come from everywhere. His clothing was torn to shreads as was his body.

Burn marks, whip like cuts and other horrible injuries were on the child as he whimpered. He was dirty and looked so malnourished, his skin clung to his every bone like a wet paper towel on a fence. His hair was brown and greasy, Skin covered in filth as if he'd been dragged through the mud like a sack. A still smoldering knife lay in his back, paralizing him as it was in deep, on a pressure point.

@ZekeDude

Jess ran up the stairs of the highschool, her satchel slung over her shoulder and her boots thudding loudly on the floor. Being a klutz most of the time led her to wear things without laces, but in this case....

"SHIT!"

..... It didn't really help......

*THUD*Jess slipped and fell onto the floor, biting the dust hard, her shorts a little wet from the water puddle that she slipped in. She shook her head and looked around. People were already beginning to laugh and she rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, let's all just laugh at the klutz. Like you guys have never done a random gravity check before. Laws of physics still working, people! Move along! Go about your business!" She sat up and began to gather her papers and pencil, dusting her hands off and shaking her head. "Bloody boots having no grip on the bottom... Who designed these things?"

It was early in the morning. Lily was watching everything from above. She sat on top of a building eating an apple. She hugged herself a bit as she watched a group of thugs walk around. Lily always stayed above the city. She never went down to the earth unless she needed to. Lily backed away and then peeked over before then going over to a ladder on the side of the building and climbing down. She needed to get more food. When her feet hit the ground she looked around before walking to the store around the corner. She knew people were staring her down but she didn't mind. As she ran she saw two boys in an alley. One seemed hurt and the other seemed to be just there. Lily wasn't sure if the older one had done that to the younger boy but she didn't bother to stop and ask. She cut the corner and ran into the store.

Derek didn't know exactly what to do. Some random girl ran by quick as lightning but it seemed it was simply to avoid a sketchy situation. He carefully scooped the child up and began carrying him as he made his way home. Home was a nice little house in the suburb area a few blocks away and he just hoped this kid lasted until then. "Don't worry, I'll fix you up okay?" Honestly Derek had no idea how he could, but he just knew that he had to try. As intimidating as he was, he was a total softie for little kids and he wasn't just going to leave some poor toddler to die on the streets or worse.

-------------

Roy ran over to Jess once he saw her. She was quite literally the only friend he had in the entire high school body. "Hey JJ, you okay?" He helped her pick up her dropped items and already knew what evil force had attacked her: gravity. Still, he didn't make fun of her since he was graced with the same lack of grace most of the time.

(@GoldenChari @Painted Puzzle @sitanomoto )

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>Lily ran to what she needed in the store and then to the register. She self checked out and then left. When she was running back she didn't see the boys from earlier. She walked over to the alley way and noticed blood on the ground. As bad as it was to assume, she assumed the older boy did it. "How cruel.." she said as she then ran back to the building and climb up to the roof. When she got up there she crossed over roofs on planks of sturdy wood. She replaced them every three months and used the former wood to fix her little fort. After she crossed over four rooftops she got to the one she lived on. She got to her fort made of blankets, wood, metal, and boxes. It was a pretty decent fort to be made from scrap. Lily went into her fort and sat on the pillow cushion. Lily looked into her bag filled with carrots, apples, and water. This is what she had been living off. Lily sighed and layed down in her fort.</p>

ZekeDude said:
Derek didn't know exactly what to do. Some random girl ran by quick as lightning but it seemed it was simply to avoid a sketchy situation. He carefully scooped the child up and began carrying him as he made his way home. Home was a nice little house in the suburb area a few blocks away and he just hoped this kid lasted until then. "Don't worry, I'll fix you up okay?" Honestly Derek had no idea how he could, but he just knew that he had to try. As intimidating as he was, he was a total softie for little kids and he wasn't just going to leave some poor toddler to die on the streets or worse.
-------------

Roy ran over to Jess once he saw her. She was quite literally the only friend he had in the entire high school body. "Hey JJ, you okay?" He helped her pick up her dropped items and already knew what evil force had attacked her: gravity. Still, he didn't make fun of her since he was graced with the same lack of grace most of the time.

Jess sighed. "Yeah, Roy. I'm alright." She stood and dusted herself off. "Really though, I should get better boots." She took her stuff from him with a smile. "Thanks." She hefted her bag onto her shoulder and put her hand on Roy's arm. "It means a lot to me." And she meant it.

Roy gave her a smile before responding. "No problem. I'd be a total jerk otherwise, but at least you can actually blame it on something other than yourself." He chuckled awkwardly before they headed off to their first hour class, which was one of the four classes they actually had together.

(@sitanomoto )

ZekeDude said:
Roy gave her a smile before responding. "No problem. I'd be a total jerk otherwise, but at least you can actually blame it on something other than yourself." He chuckled awkwardly before they headed off to their first hour class, which was one of the four classes they actually had together.
(@sitanomoto )
Jess grinned. "Yeah, you would be a total jerk. A lot like EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS DAMN SCHOOL." She yelled the last bit over her shoulder at the girls who were snickering at her slightly wet shorts, and they shut up. "Thought so." She said, then walked with Roy through the hallways. "So, how's Derek?"

sitanomoto said:
Jess grinned. "Yeah, you would be a total jerk. A lot like EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS DAMN SCHOOL." She yelled the last bit over her shoulder at the girls who were snickering at her slightly wet shorts, and they shut up. "Thought so." She said, then walked with Roy through the hallways. "So, how's Derek?"
Roy chuckled at how easily his friend could tell someone off. He couldn't talk like anyone like that in a million years even if his life depended on it. "Well he's skeptical as always. I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking mental notes on who he might have to beat up for bullying me later... He has a weird habit of that." Roy's awkward smile dropped and his face went a bit pale when they were about to pass a group of senior boys. His head hung a little and he tilted his head away from them as if he was trying to hide his face from them. It was pretty clear they had made him a target before and Derek had had his fair share of getting them back for it, but some people never learned even if you get a cast of two.

ZekeDude said:
-------------

{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth coughed. "I... I sawwie fur causing troobal..." He murmured, his voice dry. The kid tried to stand but his fingers barely moved and he winced at that.

@ZekeDude

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth coughed. "I... I sawwie fur causing troobal..." He murmured, his voice dry. The kid tried to stand but his fingers barely moved and he winced at that.

@ZekeDude
Derek looked worriedly down at the child as he reached his home. He went inside and carefully laid the boy down on Roy's bed since it was built for more comfort than his own. "Don't worry kid, I'm going to try and patch you up best I can, okay? In the mean time how about you tell me your name? I'm Derek." He rushed to the bathroom and came back with a bunch of bandages and such.

ZekeDude said:
Derek looked worriedly down at the child as he reached his home. He went inside and carefully laid the boy down on Roy's bed since it was built for more comfort than his own. "Don't worry kid, I'm going to try and patch you up best I can, okay? In the mean time how about you tell me your name? I'm Derek." He rushed to the bathroom and came back with a bunch of bandages and such.
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth looked at the man. "M-Mawth Fwames." He responded. "Deer...eck." The kid tried to say. He bled on the mattress as it soaked into the fabric. "I d-dis many." The toddler outstretched his five fingers, smiling a bit before he coughed blood, apologizing afterwards the best he could.

@ZekeDude

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth looked at the man. "M-Mawth Fwames." He responded. "Deer...eck." The kid tried to say. He bled on the mattress as it soaked into the fabric. "I d-dis many." The toddler outstretched his five fingers, smiling a bit before he coughed blood, apologizing afterwards the best he could.

@ZekeDude
"Alright, just try to stay calm but if you need to cry out in pain go ahead and do so, can you do that for me?" Derick spoke as he started to clean and then patch up the biggest/most critical wounds first. He honestly had pretty much no clue what he was doing since he usually beat people up as opposed to helping them but he hoped he was doing it right. The bleeding was slowed down a lot and most of it got stopped by the bandages. Once he was done he went into the kitchen and came back with some animal crackers and a water bottle, guessing that Marth hadn't had any real sustenance for a while. Once he got the boy back into much better condition he planned on asking for names. He needed to know what awful person could do this.

ZekeDude said:
"Alright, just try to stay calm but if you need to cry out in pain go ahead and do so, can you do that for me?" Derick spoke as he started to clean and then patch up the biggest/most critical wounds first. He honestly had pretty much no clue what he was doing since he usually beat people up as opposed to helping them but he hoped he was doing it right. The bleeding was slowed down a lot and most of it got stopped by the bandages. Once he was done he went into the kitchen and came back with some animal crackers and a water bottle, guessing that Marth hadn't had any real sustenance for a while. Once he got the boy back into much better condition he planned on asking for names. He needed to know what awful person could do this.
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth didn't cry out at all. She'd programmed him not to even think about it. He slowly sat up, eating the animal looking crackers and sparingly sipping the water. "Deereck?" Marth said. "Why hewp me?" He asked. "A-an eckuse me fur asking bu who else wives here? I smell dem."

@ZekeDude

Omega

Omega sat in his chip, casted in a garbage can outside a house. He had little knowledge of what is around him. He hopes that the shine on his chip will atract someone to it. He couldn't afford burning anymore emergency power

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth didn't cry out at all. She'd programmed him not to even think about it. He slowly sat up, eating the animal looking crackers and sparingly sipping the water. "Deereck?" Marth said. "Why hewp me?" He asked. "A-an eckuse me fur asking bu who else wives here? I smell dem."

@ZekeDude
"I'm helping you because whoever the hell left you to die didn't help you. My little brother lives here as well but he's off at school right now." Derick sat down beside Marth on the bed and sighed. "You feeling any better or no?" He didn't want to know how someone would be so cruel, he just wanted to know who but he didn't want to pressure the kid.

ZekeDude said:
"I'm helping you because whoever the hell left you to die didn't help you. My little brother lives here as well but he's off at school right now." Derick sat down beside Marth on the bed and sighed. "You feeling any better or no?" He didn't want to know how someone would be so cruel, he just wanted to know who but he didn't want to pressure the kid.
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth nibbled on a cracker adorably as he gingerly nodded. "Ish he a meanie or woud?" Marth asked. He hated yelling because it hurt his ears and it made him cry.

@ZekeDude

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth nibbled on a cracker adorably as he gingerly nodded. "Ish he a meanie or woud?" Marth asked. He hated yelling because it hurt his ears and it made him cry.

@ZekeDude
"Well honestly out of the two of us, I'd say I'm closer to being the meanie. Nah, my little brother is really really nice. Too nice, actually. One day it's gonna get him in some serious trouble and he's gonna get caught up in someone else's mess..." A smile crossed his features as he saw Marth's adorableness.

Omega

Omega got control of a nearby camera, re realized that people might be home. Omega started to beep, alerting anyone in the area.

ZekeDude said:
"Well honestly out of the two of us, I'd say I'm closer to being the meanie. Nah, my little brother is really really nice. Too nice, actually. One day it's gonna get him in some serious trouble and he's gonna get caught up in someone else's mess..." A smile crossed his features as he saw Marth's adorableness.
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth decided to show what he was. "Pwease dun huwt or get angie...." He whispered as his hair rustled and two tiny yellow cat ears came available to the eye. The fluff inside would be snow white but it was brown and had mud plus dirt in it. His tail came to be what was a belt. It was knotted a few times and was full of knots and was more dirty phlegm yellow then a bright yellow. Marth braced himself to be yelled at or hit.

@ZekeDude

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth decided to show what he was. "Pwease dun huwt or get angie...." He whispered as his hair rustled and two tiny yellow cat ears came available to the eye. The fluff inside would be snow white but it was brown and had mud plus dirt in it. His tail came to be what was a belt. It was knotted a few times and was full of knots and was more dirty phlegm yellow then a bright yellow. Marth braced himself to be yelled at or hit.

@ZekeDude
Derek was filled with rage. He knew the world was fucked up but this kid was only five for pete's sake. He took a deep breath and kept his voice calm. "Who did this to you?" He wanted to murder whoever had clearly abused the neko boy for practically his whole life.

(Dude I got spooked when I read 'angie' cus that was my original name lol xD )

ZekeDude said:
Derek was filled with rage. He knew the world was fucked up but this kid was only five for pete's sake. He took a deep breath and kept his voice calm. "Who did this to you?" He wanted to murder whoever had clearly abused the neko boy for practically his whole life.
(Dude I got spooked when I read 'angie' cus that was my original name lol xD )
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

"S-Shell get me if i say..." Marth said, his ears twitching. "W-wha nau?" The toddler asked as his tail re-wrapped around his extremly thin waist.

@ZekeDude (Original name here or IRL...?)

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

"S-Shell get me if i say..." Marth said, his ears twitching. "W-wha nau?" The toddler asked as his tail re-wrapped around his extremly thin waist.

@ZekeDude (Original name here or IRL...?)
Derek gently ruffled the grime filled blonde hair. "I'll keep her from getting you. Who is she?" He glanced at the clock. Roy was still at the start of his school day.

(IRL, ya spooked me omfg xD I literally froze up for a second before realizing it was Marth not being able to pronounce clearly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back