• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Whittle and Bonny Meadowsweet

Purr

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Whittle is my hunter/woodworker in Lord of the Rings Online. But she's also more than that. She's a strong-willed, motherly creature who loves the forest as if it were her own child. She really loves nature, the feeling of the warm sun falling on your skin as the sunlight peers through the trees, water trickling down a busy little stream, and all things natural and pleasant, often taken for granted by more civilized folk.

Give her the right tools and the time to use them and you'll have the best fishing rod, bow, club, chair, what-have-you you could ask for. She loves the feeling of the forest in her hands, and she loves sharing it all the more.

So, Whittle isn't home where she wishes she was. And why not? Well, Whittle "told" me the whole reason she wasn't home was because her work as a barmaid at the local tavern wasn't raking in enough coin to properly care for her hubby and their "seven little stars" (four girls, three boys). So, she left the woody town of Brockenborings and the Plough and Stars tavern behind. And that's how she became an adventurer in Middle-earth.

As for Bonny, he tried living as a burglar, and well, got fed up with the whole idea. He'll be the first to tell you he just isn't very good at it. So he came home and helped take care of the kids and the farm. That's enough work for one hobbit, you know, much less two! Here in Sharseya, she's much an addition as Kaerri's Meri Kittenpaw (Kitrin's grandmother).

Bonny and Whittle make their home in Highwind where most of the hobbits in my game dwell. I didn't expect the Meadowsweets to do anything else except hide once Powerpaw refused to eat them (even on a long-empty stomach - he's such a good kitty), but here they are, making themselves useful "like proper and decent people should!" Now that they wound up and got captured by the likes of Bilal the Rich, one must wonder - who is looking after their children?

Bonabin "Bonny" Meadowsweet
Bonny Meadowsweet ScreenShot08290.jpg

Marigold "Whittle" Meadowsweet
Whittle Meadowsweet ScreenShot08295.jpg
(Image credit: lotro.com)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back