• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Whispers of the Wind

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Dutch_Ship_Batavia.jpg

Sets in the 1700s.

A group of people woke up in Whispers of the Wind, a ship without no identifying flag and no sight of the crews and yet somehow still able to sail. According to the captain log, the ship left Dutch, Europe about weeks ago and just passed the cape of Africa and continuing it's journey to Batavia, East Indies.

Exploring the ship, the passengers found the captain died in his chamber. There is no mortal wound, but there is a face of utter fear on the dead's captain face...

--

When the ship passed the storms, someone aboard the ship did a mistake that ended up inviting the Devil himself aboard. He made himself comfortable by killing those who did him wrong, but before it could collect all the souls on board it got trapped on board when the storm abruptly ended.

One of the passengers is the Devil, that will be decided by a random lottery using the randomizer.

The rest of the passengers must find the Devil before another storm hits and he took the remaining souls with him.

Sure, I'm interested in joining. Would it be possible if my character is into the occult? Not like being able to use any magic, but have extensive knowledge in rituals and dark arts like that? :P

Mayhem said:
I'm deffinetly interested!!
thank you!

GreenEyedStranger said:
Sure, I'm interested in joining. Would it be possible if my character is into the occult? Not like being able to use any magic, but have extensive knowledge in rituals and dark arts like that? :P
Yes, we definitely need one who knows about weird stuff!

I'm SO in~

I love rps with the possibility to be a pirate-ish character. And... I'm actually Dutch xD (Dutcies come from the Netherlands, by the way. Or... just say Holland if you want. But Dutch itself is not a place ;) Just pointing it out

bump.

RP is projected to start in 2/3 weeks, after my midterm exam (sorry!). Character registration will remain open until 1st of May

Users who are viewing this thread

Back