• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

Lithia

You can't save a damsel if she loves her distress
This is my first time making my own RP and I would love for it to be a success so if you have ideas or questions please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm going to wait a bit (to get more people) before the humans show up in the shifter world. If you guys would like to start the RP the shifters can go about their lives and kind of establish their characters.

I should get to bed too, I have work in the morning :(

I'm off to work. It's only a 5 hour shift today though so I'll be back in the afternoon. Feel free to keep rping the walk to the village (it's not a long walk) but you can stop and discuss things or take a roundabout way to get there so the humans don't know the way haha. When I'm back the Queen will speak to them! :D

I didn't even get a notification taht this had started! :(

I hope I can still join, right?

Although.... seeing as you already have so many shifters... Might not be fun anymore.... Too many people (and shifters)

Although.... seeing as you already have so many shifters... Might not be fun anymore.... Too many people (and shifters)

What do you think?

Of course!!! You can still join, we only started yesterday. I was hoping you would. We do have lots of people but that's alright with me. Different characters can be in different places too. You can be the shifter you talked about, a human (we can always just add another one in), or if you want I can change things a bit and the queen could have a daughter also so you could be a princess. It's up to you, but I'm still having fun with the RP (sometimes people leave or don't want to do it after a few days too so it never hurts to have more people)

Sorry for the triple post. My internet was messing up xD

Hmm... I'll just settle on the shifter I had already, but since she's pretty old too, she could be a good friend of the Queen? It doesn't hurt a queeen to have a reliable friend who knows what possible enemies are up to, after all ;)

Alright. I'll upload her CS then.

Just one thing: can I just describe her rather than trying to find an anime picture? I have her in mind very well, but I hightly doubt there's an anime picture that looks close to what she's supposed to look like.

Sure that's fine.

I'm going to head to bed soon, it's almost 1 am for me. I have tomorrow off so I'll be on for most of the day.

And I just woke up again...

It was nearly three in the morning when I logged off. Now it's almost 11 am

Just leaving for about an hour ish. See you guys in a bit :D

One thing that annoys me in role play is that I need to find a good spot to enter that would make sense xD But hey, I've done it for about five years, I can certainly do it now.

You could just head to the palace because the queen is going to call for a vote to decide what to do with the humans. My character Novah isn't doing anything right at the moment so you could bump into her if you want :)

Who's still missing on my side? I can't remember who controls the third human with Kalora, and I'm not sure if I should post again or wait until the last one replied as well...

Maybe I should tag everyone in the first character post...

Dysis, Lila, and Joel are the three humans with her.

They won't get notified of that tag, 'cause it's an older post...

So should I wait for Joel, or can I post?

But we will be able to easily see who is playing them just in case we want to tag them.

I would just assume he is going along with the others. I think it's okay to continue along.

I know sorry xD I will respond. The queen's post just took me a while sorry!!

Don't worry! It's fine! I don't blame you for forgetting. :3 Also, I have a question... When a Shifter is brought into the world and its part bird.... Is it born alive, or from an egg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back