• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ( 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐬𝐀𝐞𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝-𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐒π₯π₯𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐬 | adv. western search )

manicquinn

FORGIVE ME FATHER, FOR I AM LOST IN ALL THE TROUBLE I HAVE CAUSED
Welcome to the cowboycore season of my life. You can call me Quinn. I'm seeking a partner for a gritty roleplay set in the American Old West. Gunslingers, gravediggers, and trailblazers living on the edge of civilization where law is dictated by who has the quickest gun.
GUIDELINES
NO.1 Do not contact if you are not 18 or older.
NO.2 Adv. lit is a measure of writing quality that merely suggests the potential reply length. My response length will vary greatly from reply to reply as the scene requires.
NO.3 Please approach mature subjects like mental disorders, disabilities, sexism, etc. tastefully and respectfully, despite the time period.
NO.4 I usually prefer playing a male character in either m/m or m/f, but I can occasionally play a female main. You can ask about f/f, but it will depend on the plot.
NO.5 Ghost/ditch friendly & patient.

PAIRINGS
one. CHARACTER A is a mustang wrangler who barely survives a bandit ambush. CHARACTER B is a Comanche native who specializes in taxing and trading with the pioneers passing through the territory on their way west. CHARACTER A drags himself to CHARACTER B's camp half-dead, hellbent on trading away the last of their belongings to the Indian. They barter for a mustang to ride back on, set to embark on a suicide mission of revenge. ( β™ͺ )

two. CHARACTER A is a renown and notorious gunfighter who, after a shootout over a hand of cards, is given an ultimatum by the town marshal and long-time friend: join the U.S. Marshals or hang for murder. The marshal and CHARACTER A head west, where they are instructed to bring a lawless town to order and establish a safe trading post. Still adapting to this new role as the law, CHARACTER A finds themselves enraptured with CHARACTER B, the son/daughter of the local gang leader who CHARACTER A has been sent to kill or arrest. ( β™ͺ )

three. TW: Implied bipolar disorder and suicide ideation. CHARACTER A is a disinherited British poet obsessed with the writings and ideals of Keats, Shelley, and the other great romantics. They sail to America to make the journey west, believing that only writing in the heart of true wilderness will elevate their own works to greatness. With the last of their money, they hire CHARACTER B, an experienced trailsman with a gruff demeanor and shady past, as a guide and bodyguard to accompany them. Soon, CHARACTER B realizes the poet is a tortured genius, prone to fits of melancholy and mania, the highest highs and the lowest lows, set upon a journey they have no skills to undertake but who will not turn back, believing that to die on the journey will make them a martyr for their work. ( β™ͺ )

Bring Your Own Plot Pairs:
O1 .
bounty hunter / gravedigger
O2 . outlaw / lawman
O3 . outlaw / rival outlaw
O4 . suggest!

Β© pasta

hey!! i recently finished red dead redemption 2 and have fallen in love with the wild west theme, so i'd be down for an mxm roleplay! plots two and three really interest me, so let me know if you wanna sort something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back