• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which Way In Wonderland?

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
I'm Roleplay Queen. I do FxF and MxM romances and sometimes even MxF. But, anyway, rules:

-Be weird. This is Wonderland, not an office building. The people here don't care if you're weird.

-Be nice. This is Wonderland, not an office building. The people here are your friends.

-Don't swear. This is Wonderland. Have you ever heard the Mad Hatter say, "Man am I p*ssed."

-Don't be inappropriate. This is Wonderland. Don't offer to go skinny dipping with the Queen of Hearts, please.

______ (you) has followed their cat down a rabbit hole. The first person they meet? The Mad Hatter (me). But, you still lost your cat! Where could that stupid cat have gotten to? The Mad Hatter will help you find your cat and go home!

You're character can be male or female, depending what type of romance you want to do and if you want to do romance at all. I will do multiple of these with different people but this is a ONE ON ONE roleplay. I will also change my character's gender depending on what (and if) romance you want to do.

Note: I do not consider these words as swears: Damn, hell, crap, stupid, moron, idiot, silly, lesbian gay, sucks.

If you're still looking I would love to do something like this!

Wonderland is Love

@RolePlay Queen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back