• Modern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futuristic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
<p>

Everyone loves a post-apocalyptic, zombie-killing, end-of-the-world RP, right? Not the GM. At least...not this GM. However, the only reason I don't is because of one thing: I don't know what the hell to file it under. I'm rather <span style="text-decoration:line-through;">freakish</span> particular about this kind of thing, and it just bothers me that I can't pick a category. Would it go under fantasy? I wouldn't think so, but I've seen it there. What the hell do I know, eh? Or, should I put it in the modern section? <span style="text-decoration:line-through;">Because we all know what's going to happen very, very soon...</span> Cough. Or, maybe I should throw it into the futuristic area. I'd figure that's where all the steampunk high-tech mega-ultra-super cool stuff that I'll never live to see goes. So, yeah. Help me! Fantasy, modern, or futuristic?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Our categories are divided based on setting. If your zombie RP is set in a world wholly unlike our own or one that heavily uses fantasy elements and the zombies are being raised by necromantic magic or something, use Fantasy. If your zombie RP is set in a sci-fi world very much like our own but with increased technology or set at a rather later date, use Futuristic. If your RP is set in a world that is our own or is very much like our own, either in the present or past, use Realistic/Modern. If your RP is set in a world from a show, book, etc, use Fandom. If your RP uses a dice system, use Dice. And so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anomaly said:
Our categories are divided based on setting. If your zombie RP is set in a world wholly unlike our own or one that heavily uses fantasy elements and the zombies are being raised by necromantic magic or something, use Fantasy. If your zombie RP is set in a sci-fi world very much like our own but with increased technology or set at a rather later date, use Futuristic. If your RP is set in a world that is our own or is very much like our own, either in the present or past, use Realistic/Modern. If your RP is set in a world from a show, book, etc, use Fandom. If your RP uses a dice system, use Dice. And so on.
That helps quite a bit, thank you! I'm actually rather embarrassed that I didn't think of things that way...ah, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back