Other Where to find a writer?

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, before we point out the irony here - it is a legitimate question.

Our animal rescue is looking for a volunteer who will write an article for us. Just one, but open to the idea of having this be a permanent volunteer position. We are making big changes in our rescue and want to present it in the form of a type of newsletter explaining the changes. All the thoughts and ideas behind it are there but between recent struggles, lack of volunteers and everyone running around like dogs on zoomie-crack, no one has time to get it done.

The article will be posted on our website.

Now, as mentioned, we're looking for a volunteer, not to pay someone if we can avoid it. Where are some best places to locate volunteer writers or inexpensive writers?

We have already reached out on social media and our community but have not heard any replies for this specific task. (Everyone wants to play with the pets, understandably.)

P.S Totally  not advertising. But, totally open. Information would be great for the future as well.

What kind of article is it? I need to build up my portfolio.

What kind of article is it? I need to build up my portfolio.
Kind of like...
"Hello friends, neighbors, and our supporting community. We have been hard at work and have finished reconstructing the inside. Here's our list of updates and details about them." Type article. Just an informative article about our updates.

Kind of like...
"Hello friends, neighbors, and our supporting community. We have been hard at work and have finished reconstructing the inside. Here's our list of updates and details about them." Type article. Just an informative article about our updates.
Alright, I could do that. DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back