• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Where Law Fails

Tice

One Thousand Club
In the backdrop of Seattle, where the police department can barely keep up with criminal developments, a rise in vigilante and criminal activities have begun. Will you be fighting with the idea of righteous law? In the digital world? Or for personal vengeance? Or perhaps the police against this radical change. Perhaps a criminal, tempted by the lack of police enforcement? All walks of life are open to you, and any role as well.

This is a modern roleplay in the urban city of Seattle during an uprise of crime. ANY role is available. There is no superpowers nor extremely high tech (I.E. Ironman). The roleplay is tailored more for in-depth character creation as it dives into their personal motives and the history behind it. Yes, it can AND will be high action at parts, but be prepared for more low-adrenalind dialogue and atmospheric moments as well. Intercharachter relationships can be planned OOC wise, especially if you want to make a partner-style duo. I'll tag those that display interest. If there's anything I forgot, let me know.

Rules

I hate them as much as you, but need it.

• RPN Rules apply. Spoilers w/ minor gore and blacking out in eves of romance.
  • Literacy. Grammar and punctuation so that I can decipher a sentence. Mistakes happen, but I shouldn't need a cipher key to figure out a garbled message.
  • Realism. If your character is a major advocate for racism, they will not turn on a dime and become a peaceloving protestor. And, since this entails a good deal of conflict both against your character and around them, you are not Jackie Chan, and cannot take on a big 'ol group.
  • Post length. Not the biggest issue since a good deal of dialogue will occur, but try for a bit of detail. Think of a book and how it describes different things in the setting.
  • And please, try not to target bigotry OOC. Self explanatory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back