• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ? เฑจเงŽโŸกโ‹†๏ฝกหš incomplete search

livingdead

๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

E92AFADF-7F54-4A3A-95E5-A4826BE23087.gif

๐–ฆน

hello my lovelies ! itโ€™s been a long time since iโ€™ve delved into regular roleplaying. for the past year iโ€™d lost all of my motivation. but weโ€™re back baby !

โญ’ some of you may know me as ash, & im okay with any pronouns.
โญ’ im 19, and iโ€™m between jobs at the moment, so in most situations i will respond very quickly. this also means more time for us to plot!
โญ’ i have trouble fully developing a plot on my own, and brainstorming is probably my favorite stage. pls tell me about what inspired you from my thread and what ideas it sparked ! i will also contribute to the conversation with my thoughts on where to go, share characters i want to play, ect.
โญ’ pls pls pls talk to me like im a human ! i understand people want someone to roleplay with and nothing more, but iโ€™m here to have fun and be passionate ! i adore headcanons and pinterest boards and playlists, and iโ€™ll likely never shut up about mine.
โญ’ some of my plots may imply or discuss mental health, drug use, and trauma. they donโ€™t have to, so if you are uncomfortable with anything please tell me.
โญ’ if i ghost you, ive either lost energy, or im too anxious to tell you im not interested. if weโ€™ve had a roleplay in the past, i would really love to reconnect.

๐–ฆน

the vibes / aesthetics / word jumble :

the highway at night / sapphic / mxm / mxf / highschool dropouts / cigarette butts / muddy rivers / small town / dirty clothes / garage band / the forest / found footage / stray cats and dogs / 1990โ€™s / nostalgic / y2k / baggy clothes / grunge / vampires / monster hunters / horror / mystery / lgbtq / road trips / band mates / midwest / romance / slice of life / alternative kids / childhood friends / drama / found family / losers / rebels / nerds / musicians / young adults / artists / platonic pairings

pinterest boards ;

โ˜†, โ˜†, โ˜†, โ˜†, โ˜†

music inspirations ;

miss world โญ’ hole
where is my mind? โญ’ pixies
zero โญ’ the smashing pumpkins
honestly? โญ’ american football
everything in its right place โญ’ radiohead
when the sun hits โญ’ slowdive
destroyed by hippie powers โญ’ car seat headrest
frogs โญ’ alice in chains
twin size mattress โญ’ the front bottoms