• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ? ౨ৎ⟡⋆。˚ incomplete search

livingdead

miss world ☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

E92AFADF-7F54-4A3A-95E5-A4826BE23087.gif

𖦹

hello my lovelies ! it’s been a long time since i’ve delved into regular roleplaying. for the past year i’d lost all of my motivation. but we’re back baby !

⭒ some of you may know me as ash, & im okay with any pronouns.
⭒ im 19, and i’m between jobs at the moment, so in most situations i will respond very quickly. this also means more time for us to plot!
⭒ i have trouble fully developing a plot on my own, and brainstorming is probably my favorite stage. pls tell me about what inspired you from my thread and what ideas it sparked ! i will also contribute to the conversation with my thoughts on where to go, share characters i want to play, ect.
⭒ pls pls pls talk to me like im a human ! i understand people want someone to roleplay with and nothing more, but i’m here to have fun and be passionate ! i adore headcanons and pinterest boards and playlists, and i’ll likely never shut up about mine.
⭒ some of my plots may imply or discuss mental health, drug use, and trauma. they don’t have to, so if you are uncomfortable with anything please tell me.
⭒ if i ghost you, ive either lost energy, or im too anxious to tell you im not interested. if we’ve had a roleplay in the past, i would really love to reconnect.

𖦹

the vibes / aesthetics / word jumble :

the highway at night / sapphic / mxm / mxf / highschool dropouts / cigarette butts / muddy rivers / small town / dirty clothes / garage band / the forest / found footage / stray cats and dogs / 1990’s / nostalgic / y2k / baggy clothes / grunge / vampires / monster hunters / horror / mystery / lgbtq / road trips / band mates / midwest / romance / slice of life / alternative kids / childhood friends / drama / found family / losers / rebels / nerds / musicians / young adults / artists / platonic pairings

pinterest boards ;

, , , ,

music inspirations ;

miss world ⭒ hole
where is my mind? ⭒ pixies
zero ⭒ the smashing pumpkins
honestly? ⭒ american football
everything in its right place ⭒ radiohead
when the sun hits ⭒ slowdive
destroyed by hippie powers ⭒ car seat headrest
frogs ⭒ alice in chains
twin size mattress ⭒ the front bottoms