Chitchat Where does most of your intelligence lay?

Rogue Kitsune

The One And Only
Where does most of your intelligence lay?
Whether it be in math or simply animals. Choose your answer from these categories:
Math
Science
Social Studies
English
Literature
Physical Ability
Martial Arts
Culture
History
War
Creation (building, sculpting etc.)
Arts
Music
Writing
Roleplay
Politics
Mystery

Or other (state what it is)

-I’m just a curious person. That is what this thread explains.

Last edited:
ah, I see. Yes Arts and Writing are some of mine actually. With a little of creation of course. Anyways thank you for taking the time to respond!

Intelligence is difficult to measure and categorize, because it is not only how skilled a person is in a particular subject, but their ability to apply what they have learned. I feel you intended to say "abilities" or "strengths" by your definition of intelligence.

To answer your question, I am a very logical person: I enjoy math, hard sciences, argumentation or logic, and biology because everything is interconnected to reveal eventual outcome. X is a part of Y because Z. It is clearly laid out if each component is correct. To choose out of the list, I'm going to say Math, Science, and English are my strongest subjects. I enjoy puzzles and riddles, so I'll also include Mystery.

I suggest you add "Music" to your list. While it falls under the definition of the arts, I think it is too broad of a term for this kind of poll.

Last edited:
I also think you need to include Interpersonal and Intrapersonal understanding. Both are huge points that most people kinda don't even realize are a thing. For example a great speaker or charismatic politician would be very skilled in interpersonal area. They are good at making relationships with people and can easily read the emotions of others. Intrapersonal is understanding yourself. Say you are that one person that knows exactly what they want to do with their lives and strives for it from a young age. Or if you can easily understand why you are stressed or why you feel a certain way. A skill intapersonal person might end up being a priest or therapist.

Personally I know I'm strong in both of these skill, that's why I'm in college to become a high school teacher. I'm also good in sciences but not as much as my interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.

Intelligence is difficult to measure and categorize, because it is not only how skilled a person is in a particular subject, but their ability to apply what they have learned. I feel you intended to say "abilities" or "strengths" by your definition of intelligence.

To answer your question, I am a very logical person: I enjoy math, hard sciences, argumentation or logic, and biology because everything is interconnected to reveal eventual outcome. X is a part of Y because Z. It is clearly laid out if each component is correct. To choose out of the list, I'm going to say Math, Science, and English are my strongest subjects. I enjoy puzzles and riddles, so I'll also include Mystery.

I suggest you add "Music" to your list. While it falls under the definition of the arts, I think it is too broad of a term for this kind of poll.

Actually. I did mean intelligence since i was referring to what categories ones brainpower works on the most. And yes i shall add music to the list.

I exel in things that rely on memorisation, such as maths, science, English, literature and history. My imagination is also not lacking (though it takes well past a month for me to truly flesh out an idea) so I would add the creation category as well. I adore puzzles, and am aiming to be a police detective, so mystery. Writing and role playing, too (which is why I’m on this site).

I’m pretty average in physical ability, perhaps edging onto the lower side of the scale. I’ve no idea what social studies are. My martial arts abilities are dismal - not for lack of trying :’( - and my memory somehow fails me when it comes to culture. I can’t art to save my life and gave up a musical career years ago. I’ve never looked in to a career in politics.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses ^-^

Writing
Culture
Politics
Arts
English
War
History
Social Studies
Science
Literature
Roleplay
Mystery
Physical Ability
Math
Music
Martial Arts

I think that's about the right order.

I exel in things that rely on memorisation, such as maths, science, English, literature and history. My imagination is also not lacking (though it takes well past a month for me to truly flesh out an idea) so I would add the creation category as well. I adore puzzles, and am aiming to be a police detective, so mystery. Writing and role playing, too (which is why I’m on this site).

I’m pretty average in physical ability, perhaps edging onto the lower side of the scale. I’ve no idea what social studies are. My martial arts abilities are dismal - not for lack of trying :’( - and my memory somehow fails me when it comes to culture. I can’t art to save my life and gave up a musical career years ago. I’ve never looked in to a career in politics.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses ^-^

"I've no idea what social studies are."

Social studies are disciplines that focus on human nature and culture. Sociology, geography, government/civics, and anthropology are all examples.

Actually many of the things on the list fit me! Two big ones would be history and English, but under that could be things like war, culture, music, writing, literature, etc.

I have never been one for math really, or science, though I have become more appreciative of these through my college education, especially when it dawned on me that early geometry like Euclid is almost more logic than the evil M-word for me, Math. I was terrible at it at first, but we went back to it at the end of Senior year (full circle - geometry pun intended) I had come so far. Wouldn't do it for fun, but I can appreciate it. Especially considering how it was pretty novel to come up with these things way back.

Well, I would say I enjoy most subjects (besides history) but the subjects that really spark my interests // come easily to me are math (specifically calculus) and science (biology, and astronomy). But this also may be because I prepared most of my high school life to excel in said subjects so I could do well in my major (aerospace engineering)

Social Studies
Literature
Culture
History
Arts
Roleplay
Politics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back