• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷 — 1x1

livingdead

miss world ☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

when you sleep

livingdead

now playing

• intro

call me

ash / kelsey

pronouns

any

timezone

mst

age range

18+

The flowers of naivety buried in a layer of frost /
    The smell of sunshine, I /
    Remember sometimes

Nostalgic visions haunt the dreams of the wretched. Unexplained visions, shadows amongst the woods, groaning and clicking forebodingly. An unknown entity, feeding in dreams. Among the haze, blackest roses reveal themselves, thorns as dangerous as a blade. Bloodstained, wilting before your eyes, the flower droops pathetically. Its petals gather in a pile at your feet, melting together to form a black puddle of sludge. The world is brighter than usual.

about me

hello lovelies, thank you for stopping by! some of you may know me as ash, and i’ve been roleplaying on and off for a some seven years. it happens that now i miss roleplaying and gained back my motivation to write and tell stories to fill the current excessive free time on my hands.

i’m seeking alike minds to help me create new & exciting stories ! i’m also using this opportunity to improve and focus on writing and character building. if we have spoken in the past, i ghosted you, ect., don’t feel like you can’t reach out! i’d be ecstatic to connect with old partners.

✮ as previously mentioned, at the moment i’m between jobs & taking a gap year, so it’s safe to say i have a ridiculous amount of freetime while i wait for my life to begin. this schedule obviously won’t last forever, so i’ve decided to actually make use of this time ! yippee !

✮ that said, i am also struggling with my mental health, so i ask that you be patient with me. i may not always reply as quickly as i normally would due to lack of motivation & depression.

✮ more than a roleplay partner, i am also searching for friends who are passionate about sharing characters, pinterest boards, and spotify playlists !

✮ lastly, some plots may include or discuss mental health, substance use, (light) gore, and trauma. if any of these topics are uncomfortable, please let me know beforehand.

INTERESTS ?

favorite pinterest boards;

/ / / /

music inspirations ;

miss world ⭒ hole
    zero ⭒ the smashing pumpkins
    honestly? ⭒ american football
    everything in its right place ⭒ radiohead
    destroyed by hippie powers ⭒ car seat headrest
    frogs ⭒ alice in chains
    flutter ⭒ julie
    when you sleep ⭒ my bloody valentine
    scream of the butterfly ⭒ acid bath
    cigarettes out the window ⭒ tv girl
    deadlines (hostile) ⭒ car seat headrest
    the wretched ⭒ nine inch nails

media inspirations;

⭒ yellowjackets
    ⭒ the last of us
    ⭒ IT
    ⭒ a quiet place
    ⭒ the conjuring
    ⭒ barbarian (movie)
    ⭒ nope (movie)
    ⭒ scream (1996)
    ⭒ i am not okay with this
    ⭒ prisoners (movie)
    ⭒ red dead redemption (currently playing 1&2)
    ⭒ fight club
    ⭒ sally face
    ⭒ hannibal (tv show)

we’ll find moonlit nights / strangely empty / because when you call my name through them / there will be no answer / rather melodramatic, aren't you?

we’ll find moonlit nights / strangely empty / because when you call my name through them / there will be no answer / rather melodramatic, aren't you?

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back